Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• skydawgskydawg Posts: 6
    My lease on my BMW 525 expires at the end of November. BMW has good lease incentives for the 2010 5 series through the end of August, including waiver of my final few lease payments on my existing lease. I really want the 2010 E350, but without any incentive on the money factor (or residual or price) I can not justify the extra few hundred a month for the MB versus a similar MSRP BMW. Is there any way to know if MB (or BMW for that matter) will come out with lease incentives in the next 3 months? Tks.
    Mike
    Greenville, SC
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    No problem, rbr. Unfortunately, Mercedes-Bnez is not currently providing lease support on the 2009 E550 4Matic. It is not providing any finance support on the E550 or E350 4Matic either. It does have 0.9% financing for up to 3 years and 1.9% for for four to five years on the '09 E350 2WD though.

The big incentive on these cars is dealer cash. MB currently has a whopping $12,000 on leftover '09 E550 4Matics and $10,000 on '09 E3509 4Matics.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Congratulations on getting your new E, ribbletts. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your lease with everyone. If you'd like, you can stop by the Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of this site to tell everyone about your recent dealelr experience as well.

Enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
    Hey rd24. Unfortunately, Mercedes is not currently providing any cash incentives on the 2010 E-Class yet. The only incentives that it currently has on these cars are 3.9% special financing for up to 5 years or a special lease offer.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi mno. Let's crunch some numbers and see what sort of payment we come up with. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2009 E350 Sedan that has an MSRP of $57,825 and a selling price of $41,500 through Mercedes-Benz Finance right now for 36 months with 10,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $527.

Car_man
    Host
  • rd24rd24 Posts: 3
    Thanks Car Man, I tried to find the special lease offers for the 2010 E Class, but couldn't find any. Could you post them? Thanks.
  • Has anybody leased one of these yet, with a positive financial experience?
  • I may have missed the boat, but can anyone tell me where I can find a 2009 E350 lease? my email address is vilarja@yahoo.com
  • Hi can someone please tell me the current lease rate for a 2010 MB E350. I am looking for 36-39 mos ., Also the money factor. Thanks. The MB website states 699.00 a month with 7k down! This seems way to high
  • My latest quote is:
    MSRP: $57,500 Selling Price $51,500
    Resid: 58%
    MF: .0029
    $2K out of pocket
    + Company fleet discount $648 with tier 1 credit.

This is NY but I am waiting till tomorrow to talk to my local NJ dealer before signing. Hope someone can benefit from this info and/or share feedback on my current quote.
  • bknycbknyc Posts: 57
    Looks like a great price...Is this a 4Matic and what options make up $57,500 (P1/P2)?. Also, does $648 include NJ or NY sales tax? Is it $2000 down or total out of pocket at delivery? How many miles p/yr and how many month lease? What's the name of the dealership?

Thanks for the great information!!
  • No problem rd24. In September, Mercedes-Benz Financial's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 E550 4matic with 15,000 miles per year are .00259 and 56%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi marketm. I am sorry to say that in terms of lease support you have missed the boat. Mercedes isn't running a special lease on the 2009 E-Class any longer. If you really want to lease one, you would be better off going with a 2010 model.

If you do decide to go with a 2009 E350, make sure to take advantage of the $8,000 dealer cash that Mercedes is currently providing on the 2WD and $10,000 on 4WD versions of this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi ssingh. Mercedes-Benz Finance's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 E350 Sedan 2WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00270 and 56%, respectively.

As you seem to already know, $7,000 is waaaay to much money to put down when leasing. Even though it means that your monthly payment will be a little higher, you will be much safer going with a zero down lease.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks Carman. I purchased a 10' E Class with the P1 MSRP $54k., got it for $51K 7500 mi a year 39 mos lease 3k down ,.,61% residual 3k out the door $750 a month with tax. The resiual went up 4 percent with 7500 miles a year. I dont drive much so it worked out.
    Looks like a great price...Is this a 4Matic and what options make up $57,500 (P1/P2)?. Also, does $648 include NJ or NY sales tax? Is it $2000 down or total out of pocket at delivery? How many miles p/yr and how many month lease? What's the name of the dealership?

Thanks for the great information!!
  • Ok........I have never done this before. Does any one have advise as to what to do if one has ordered a car and placed a deposit of $200 for the order. Now what if there are better deals available. Is there any room for negotiation or can one just walk out of the deal minus the $200.
  • You're welcome, ssingh. Thanks for letting us know how everything turned out. 7,500 miles per year :surprise: . Unfortunately, I think that I drive that per month ;) . Enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
    Car Man-
    Got a quote of $747 (including NJ tax) w/ $1987 out of pocket for 2010 E350 4Matic-Black/Beige MB Tex, P2...$58235 list. 39 months, 12k miles per yr.
    Think it's a very good price....Thoughts?

Thanks
  • You can get your money back and go to your better deal. It should not be a problem.
This discussion has been closed.