Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• Hey Vermont, can you send me your contact at South Bay Mercedes? I just spoke to someone there and they quoted me something outrageous. Thanks in advance for any help.
  • Hi,

I don't think we are allowed to post the name of the salesperson. But what I did is made a quote request through Edmunds. Or you can remove the private setting on your email so I can send you PM.
  • jfer25jfer25 Posts: 5
    edited August 2010
    Vermont11,

Thank you for your help!

1) I still need some additional education on the fine points of MSDs. I think that I understand the concept of how MSDs impact the money factor and how to calculate the $/MSD (i.e. in your example, 10MSDs=$7000?). However, when you refer to the original lease payment, do you mean the payment before or after taxes? Also, are you taxed on the gain from this scenario (at this point, the ROI from the MSD looks crazy good...).

2) Is the $4475 for all regions? I have received conflicting information.

Many thanks again! I enjoyed the first part of the lesson.
  • Original Lease payment is when you calculate payment without applying MSD, so before MSDs, the money factor will be .0025, if the payment comes out to more than 650, then each MSD will be $700, but if it is $649, then MSD will be $650 for each. This is all after tax. After applying all MSDs the you use the new reduced MF to recalculate the payment.
    I use leaseguide.com to do all calculation.

As for $4475, I just read it on the other Forum, and it seems to work, because when I received my initial quote early August($3000 incentive), I cannot bargain for more, but when I told the manager that I read that the new incentives was $4475. He didn't complain.
  • wantonwanton Posts: 3
    edited August 2010
    CarMan-

I want to lease the above car, with most packages, and an MSRP or just over $78,000. Have checked the TMV and am starting to get some pricing. Not too many 550 Cabrio's to choose from in Seattle, but there are certainly tons in L.A. Will dealers do swaps on a new model, and out of market?

Credit is 700, but I have cash and need a large write off this year. I am thinking about a 2-year lease pre-pay on a 3 year lease.

Does the pre-pay component affect the MF? If so, how?

Thanks very much.
  • wantonwanton Posts: 3
    Hello??

Any answers for the above questions?
  • dingodocdingodoc Posts: 1
    edited September 2010
    I'm going to lease a 2010 E350 luxury trim sedan with p1, pano moon roof and wood/leather steering wheel. MSRP 55075, cap cost 45206, 36 months, 10k miles/year. Total drive off is 2520.51. Monthly payment 609.67 + 53.35 tax = 663.01. Residual is 57% or 31.392.75. This is in riverside/coachella valley area of so cal. Probably could have done better in Orange county but overall probably not a bad deal either. Money factor was 0.00295. I did not put down any MSDs. Any thoughts if this was a reasonable/decent deal?
  • bknycbknyc Posts: 57
    Any ideas what this should lease for with Sport package,P2 and pano roof ($64,835 list) on a 39 month lease/10k miles in NJ with just inception fees down? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,876
    ... we miss one... :)

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Hi dukedo. Mercedes is providing quite a bit in the way of cash incentives on the E-Class this month.

Specifically on the E550 Sedan, it has $3,000 dealer cash plus an additional $1,300 cash incentive on leases through Mercedes-Benz Financial.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi wanton. I haven't looked into it in a while, but the last time I checked the pre-payment of a lease through Mercedes-Benz Financial reduced vehicles' money factors by .00110.

Car_man
    Host
  • I'm looking for the residual value on a 2011 E63, 36 month with 12k and 15k, and current money factor? Also, are their any current dealer incentives that include the e63?

Thanks!
  • Here you go, glgeddes.

Mercedes is not currently providing any lease support on the E63. As a result, if you were to lease one through Mercedes-Benz Financial right now, you would have to use its standard lease program. I believe that its standard money factors vary by region. Here's an example of what a standard program on this car would look like right now.

MB Financial's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 E63 with 15,000 miles per year are 00240 and 58%, respectively.

This car's residual value would be 2% higher if you were to lease with only 12,000 miles per year.

Mercedes is not currently providing any cash incentives on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • bknycbknyc Posts: 57
    Any ideas what this should lease for with Sport package,P2 and pano roof ($64,835 list) on a 39 month lease/10k miles in NJ with just inception fees down? Thanks
  • 2011 BMW5series has awful MF and discount off MSRP of only $3200.
    I consider 2011 Mercedes E350, despite poor MPG, and yr into seies. What is current MF for 2 or 3 yr lease, 12000 miles, and acquisition fee?
    For MSRP $55,565, price ofered $49,4400, I'm offered 2 yr 12000 miles,monthly $575 plus tax, with $3495 drive off. I assume that includes first month, Calif DMV, acquisition fee-- sounds like perhaps $1200 cap reduction. I want no cap reduction, and want to give maximum refundable security deposits
  • autoboy19autoboy19 Posts: 90
    edited October 2010
    Car_man,

Do you have the lease rates for the 2010 E350 and E550 sedan for 39 months with 15k miles per year? Is the retail cash, lease cash, and option credit still available from last month?
  • Anyone have lease rate and residual for E350 2011, 3 years,10000 miles/year?
  • does anyone know the lease factor for a 2011 e350 for 36 months 10,000 miles for October 2010
  • ellens1,

Based on a dissection of the lease offer on the Mercedes-Benz website, the residual should be 61% and money factor of .00219, which would be the same terms as last month.
  • Does anyone know if there is any dealer cash being offered on the E series?
  • is there any dealer cash on the mercedes e350 all wheel drive for October 2011 leases. 36 months 7500 miles?
  • Wow autoboy19. You certainly are interested in a lot of vehicles :). Here you go.

Mercedes-Benz Financial's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2010 E350 Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00240 and 52%, for consumers who qualify for its tier one credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '10 E550 Sedan are .00240 and 49%.

Mercedes is providing $3,000 dealer cash on these cars right now. The option credits are still available in October.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi ellens1. Here's the information that you're interested in.

Mercedes-Benz Financial's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 E350 Sedan with 10,000 miles per year are .00219 and 61%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey ellens1. Mercedes-Benz is providing dealer cash on the 2010 E-Class, but none on the 2011 model. It does have owner loyalty cash on the '11 E-Class though.

Car_man
    Host
  • Anyone know any dealers with 2010's left?? From what I know, theres none left in the tri state area, if anyone has any ideas, please feel free to let me know. Thanks
  • Hello! I want to go get a 33 or 39 month lease on a new E350 2011 15,000 miles/year, P2 package, sport etc etc. The price of the vehicle sits at around $59k before incentives. I have no idea how to negotiate this and need some guidance as the previous posts are making my head spin with all sorts of words I have never heard before. What would be a good payment for me to try and negotiate? What about money down? Am I able to negotiate more than 15,000 miles and how would that affect my payment? Any help would be completely great I am really new to this :)
  • paxtonkpaxtonk Posts: 49
    Hi Car_man,

Does the residual and MF for the 2011 E350 all-wheel drive also apply to the standard rear wheel drive? 63% = 12K, .00219 for 36 months?

On a side note, would you tell me what MB's bank fee is?

Thanks.
  • nye350nye350 Posts: 3
    Looking to lease e350 with 4matic, p1, panoramic, sport pkg, in nyc need 7500 miles was quoted 610/month x 24 including nyc tax. dealer said includes loyalty program (currently have an 2008 e350). no money down just bank fee, 1st month and tags. Is this a good deal? Any incentives? What's MF and residual?

Thanks for the help
  • That seems like un unbelievable lease lease payment if it is a 2011 E350. The best I could get was mid 700's. Could it be for a 2010 where there is dealer cash?
  • Wrong title - see correction - sorry.
This discussion has been closed.