Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• jayriderjayrider Posts: 3,196
    Lot of money for sure -- check out the passat-cc or 4motion. Plenty of sweetness for a whole lot less. I know -- it ain't a mercedes so if you have to have one I would use the internet to search for a better deal. May not be one but you can try. The deals on mercedes are not great at this time. Go to ridewithg.com and register. You can then post a question on this lease. Swapalease has deals for 699 and less zero down on the eclass -- check them out.
  • michaellmichaell Posts: 4,300
    Should your car be totaled, you will lose everything you put down.

You may want to check out the Nissan Maxima lease forum .. there is a sad tale of a poster who had this exact situation happen to him.
  • aeggroupaeggroup Posts: 130
    What's a point to know you gotta good deal or bad ?
    You got the car already, so try to enjoy it. I'm sure it's better the Scion....
    $11K down....wow.... :)))
    I misunderstood the whole thing -- if you already leased the merc than there is no point to what I said. I thought you hadn't pulled the trigger yet. :confuse:
  • tnx for prompt answer, however dealer says residual value of 61% is for
    2WD coupe,while sedan is only 60%,for 39 months 7500 miles. Could
    you clarify?
  • Hi all;

Is getting a 39 month Tire and Rim insurance for $475.00 with tax worth it for the new E class??

What do you guys think?
  • What the heck does it cover?
  • aeggroupaeggroup Posts: 130
    If your car has Sport package - take it. I paid for my insurance ( rims and tires ) $380 for the length of my lease. I changed already 4 tires - $230 to $270 each...
    insurance already paid off. Don't think twice.
  • covers tires and rim cracks if you are in an accident or drive over a pot hole or construction holes etc
  • Thanks for your post. I have the luxury package. Think he charged me too much? I can always have it cancelled within 30 days
  • sh00ksh00k Posts: 4
    Yeah guys, I already got the car. I picked it up last night. I put 40 miles on it so far and I am in heaven. I feel like I'm driving my livingroom - and I mean that in a positive way. Absolutely soft, silent, and the electronics integration is superb. it feels like the car is a single piece and not a whole bunch of separate pieces put together, if that makes any sense.

i stepped out of the car and it felt like i hadnt driven or anything. stress free, strain free, absolutely superb ride. i already imported my blackberry contacts onto the computer and was calling friends 5 minutes after leaving the dealer.

im definitely going to enjoy this thing ;-D

i posted my q just bc i was curious about how my numbers looked. that's all.
    If you are looking for a sedan in the 50k price range the E is rated highly. Enjoy your ride.
  • poorprofpoorprof Posts: 109
    Can any of those of you who have bought your cars (lucky $%^#%@) tell me approximately how much over invoice you paid?
  • pete96pete96 Posts: 13
    What dealer is offering it for $475 plus tax?
  • pete96pete96 Posts: 13
    Whats a good deal on 2010 E-350 Mercedez lease?

Where do i Get it?
  • Thanks, Car man, for the reply. Can you educate me a bit on the drive off? They refuse to tell me so far how to break down the $2500 drive off. Does it sound high?
  • msf83msf83 Posts: 10
    @broadbandd.....dont walk, RUN away from that dealership. That's an insult and a joke.
  • Actually, I am doing email discussion with them. And they avoided this question of mine for a while.So I wonder they did this for a reason. What normally they charge for driveoff except for first payment an how much?
    Thanks.
  • harry28harry28 Posts: 29
    Does anyone have any experience with these two sites? The new 2010 E class is still very expensive so I was considering picking up a lease for a 2008 or 2009 E350.

I'm just hesitant without some feedback.
  • msf83msf83 Posts: 10
    too many factors, its impossible to say. Be up front with them, tell them if they can't break down what you're paying you can't do business with them.
This discussion has been closed.