Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• Please whats the money factor and residual value for 2012 Mercedes CLS 4matic for lease 36-39 months? 15k miles/year
  • indus2indus2 Posts: 20
    Shawn757 - awesome deal on the bimmer... Would like more info, any way to get in touch with you? THX
  • shawn757shawn757 Posts: 116
    Hi,
    See the links

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=584523

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=584974

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=580103

And it seems that BMW made things even better for december

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=585231

Gives you all the details regarding the deals. if you want to email me my email is

s h a w n m c 1 9 8 0 @hotmail.com

There is no spaces I just did it to prevent spam.
  • Hi gocard1. I completely agree with you. I definitely would not put down eight grand in MSDs for a difference of only .00012 in the money factor.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • snapdasnapda Posts: 11
    Car_man,
    would appreciate any insights on this - am talking to a dealer and will really help in the decision. Also, what are you hearing as a good price: Invoice + or - $$$?

thanks,
    Sam
  • snapdasnapda Posts: 11
    Sorry - to be clear, i am looking to lease - 30 or 36 months @ 15k miles annual rate.

Is single pay a good option - reduces the rate decently it looks like.
  • v70r_07v70r_07 Posts: 13
    edited December 2011
    snapda,

A one pay lease is good option if you have the extra cash laying around and don't mind paying more upfront, especially on a 24 month lease. However, Mercedes has a generous early turn in program (as much as 8 months early) that you will not benefit from if you do the one pay option.

Things to keep in mind:

Top Tier Buy Money Factor .00162
    Base Acquistion Fee $795

Potential Incentives:

Loyalty $2,000
    Conquest $2,000
    Winter Event $2,000
    Fleet/USAA $2,000

I believe there is an unadvertised Winter Event incentive of $2,000 to be used in cases where a customer does not qualify for either Conquest or Loyalty. Basically, anyone can get a $2,000 rebate.

Conquest, Winter Event and Fleet/USAA are mutually exclusive.

However, Loyalty can be combined with either one.

I suggest looking into a 24 month lease as well. Residuals are in the high 60s to low 70s, and depending on discount, can be cheaper than the 36 or 30 month leases.

As far as discount, depending on competition in your area, I would look to a sellling price below invoice before the $2,000 incentive.

BMW and Mercedes-Benz are in a sales war for the top Luxury Brand Auto Sales for 2011 (The first year in like 12 years it will not be Lexus) and excellent deals can be had this month.
  • nkolenkole Posts: 18
    Car_man,

Would appreciate if you could post money factor and residual info for 2012 E350 Bluetech assuming a 24 month 10K miles per year lease

Thanks!
  • Car Man:

I'm negotiating on a 2012 e350 bluetec/diesel. Please tell me the top tier money factor for the 24 month lease and all incentives available to me, given that I'm driving a BMW 528i I'd be trading in (ie, conquest money). Can I also get the Winter event incentive?
  • v70r_07v70r_07 Posts: 13
    edited December 2011
    chalkie1,

I believe the base rate money factor is .00225 and the 24 month residual is 75% for 15k miles per year.

You can not combine Winter Event, Conquest, or USAA/Fleet, they are mutually exclusive.

The only thing that is combinable with any of the above is loyalty (and the only way to qualify for loyalty is to have a current Mercedes-Benz Financial contract)

I would ask your dealer to see if there are any 2011 Blue-tecs out there, as the lease program is virtually the same, (or at least it was in November, they may have pulled support in December) but you get $4,000 Conquest instead of $2,000.
  • Forgot to add that the 36 month, 15k residual is 57%.

Base Rate Money Factor is .00162.
  • nkolenkole Posts: 18
    On the 2012 E350 Bluetech I've found the following numbers for a 24 month lease with 10K miles per year:

MF - .00230
    RV - 78%

The MF is higher than on the gas, but the RV is higher too.
  • storm10storm10 Posts: 175
    Loyalty incentives can not be combined with any other incentives...
  • Loyalty can not be combined with Winter Event or Conquest, but I thought I remember being told that you can combine it with Fleet/USAA?
  • Hi everyone,
    I'm currently looking to lease a 2012 E350 Coupe in Boston, MA.
    No experience with leasing whatsoever. And I still can't quite wrap my head around it after reading so many useful info you all have put up here. So your thoughts on my current offer would be greatly appreciated:

2012 E350 Coupe
    24 months @ 10,000 miles/year
    MSRP = $62,925 (P2, AMG, etc)
    Discounted price = $56,000
    2-yr maintenance = $619
    Tax rate = 6.25%
    Acquisition fee = $1,095
    Title + registration + doc fess = $590
    Residual = $44,480

All these amount to One-pay lease of = $20,650.

Is this a reasonable deal at all? Any things I should investigate further? Thank you so much in advance.
  • Not bad, you have about $2,200 left to play with in the selling price. The Acq. fee should be $795. Title and registration for for Mass is about $200 if that… so there doc fee which is pure profit is about $290. Looks like they gave you the .00075 reduction on the money factor for the 1 pay and the .00010 reduction for auto pay. You can definitely bring the payment down another $40 to $50 per month. Just let them know your aware of them marking up the Acq fee and that the doc fee is all profit. They may try a line like we have the cheapest doc fee in all of Mass… its still all profit.">
  • hey car_man,
    do you know what the current money factor and residual is for an E350 sport, 10K and 12K with 30 or 36 months term?
    thank you!
    arturo
  • Thanks a lot, insidecarbuy. Your comment is really helpful. I'll see what I can do further.
  • Money Factor is .00146 - .00010 reduction with auto pay.
    30 month term 10k = 66% with 12k = 65%
    36 month term 10k = 57% with 12k = 56%

Assuming sedan...
  • Hello nkole. Mercedes-Benz Financial's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 E350 Bluetec with 10,000 miles per year are .00225 and 64%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1 credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    edited December 2011
    Hi chalkie1. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for.

I believe that the conquest cash and the winter event cash can be combined, but I am not positive that is the case.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey arturob. Mercedes-Benz Financial's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 30-month lease of a 2012 E350 Sport Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are .00145 and 65%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00145 and 56%.

The residual values for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year are 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Everyone,

I got the lease deal for 2012 E350 4Matic with Package 1 from the VA dealer with sticker price $58,605.00

Lease options are
    10K limit
    36 Months
    $0 down payment

Monthly lease payment is $650.00

Is it a good deal?
  • Hi e350Lease,

Are you able to reduce the monthly lease? please let me know. I am also in this situation and not able to close the deal...
  • baobabs727baobabs727 Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    Here is the deal I negotiated. Wondering if it's any good.

2012 E350 Sport (P1, Split folding rear)

MSRP: $55805
    FINAL PRICE: $48700 (approx 13% off sticker)
    TERMS: 30 mos @15K mis/yr
    RESID: 64%
    MF: .00145
    TAX RATE: 3.2% or $1559
    FEES: $795 acq, $499 dealer
    TITLE/TAGS: $70

LEASE #1: 30 mos @ 15K mis/yr, with $725 down (1st mo, title/tags) with taxes and all fees rolled in (and no voluntary cap cost reduction) = $655/mo

LEASE #2: 30 mos @ 15K mis/yr, with $3480 total down
    (1st mo, all taxes/fees/title/tags) = $556/mo

Does this seem to be in the ballpark?

I'm not sure there is much else I can to do get it down. Oh, by the way, I asked the dealer to residualize the $769 maintenance package, but when they claimed that they did just that, the math worked out to $27 more per month. Which means they rolled it in and interest accrued. I asked again, and they said that it was, indeed, residualized. I can't seem to communicate to them that residualizing $769 would mean paying only %64 of it in toto, not full price plus interest! (I decided that I'm going to pay for it in cash before the car reaches 10K miles). Am I missing something??
  • emoryemory Posts: 4
    I need help in figuring out whether this deal I'm being offered is good (don't think that it is this) bad, or ok. I'm a current owner of another luxery brand considering the switch to an E550 coupe and this is what I am being offered

MSRP $67,685 (E550 Premium 2)
    Selling price $64,285
    2000 down
    MF .00265 (seems high to me)
    39 months $1050 per month

They are also making my last lease payment on my other car of $750 (that they say is not rolled in) and are giving me 3 years of service for free (again not rolled in).

Any hellp or advice is appreciated.
  • snvasnva Posts: 1
    I think its a good deal. I have been working with a dealer who states he is a friend of mine, and I am close to that deal but have not been able to get him to commit to that number. Where did you get the deal? In VA?
  • emoryemory Posts: 4
    In Texas. Good luck with your deal.
  • looks like lots of posts on e350 but I don't see much on e550. I'm thinking to lease 2012 E550 coupe with p2 + lane tracking + driver assistance. Can someone help what the MF, residual value, etc.. for 36 months 15k miles?

thank you
  • ghstudioghstudio Posts: 943
    The key to getting the maintenance residualization benefit on a lease is to make sure that it's included as an option on the car so the MSRP goes up. If they add it in as just an up front cost that you have to pay over the life of the lease (like the origination fee), then there is no value to putting the maintenance on the lease. The reason you saw $27 a month is that they put it in on the wrong line...the sneaky little devils....
This discussion has been closed.