Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• is there any dealer cash on the mercedes e350 all wheel drive for October 2011 leases. 36 months 7500 miles?
  • Wow autoboy19. You certainly are interested in a lot of vehicles :). Here you go.

Mercedes-Benz Financial's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2010 E350 Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00240 and 52%, for consumers who qualify for its tier one credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '10 E550 Sedan are .00240 and 49%.

Mercedes is providing $3,000 dealer cash on these cars right now. The option credits are still available in October.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi ellens1. Here's the information that you're interested in.

Mercedes-Benz Financial's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 E350 Sedan with 10,000 miles per year are .00219 and 61%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey ellens1. Mercedes-Benz is providing dealer cash on the 2010 E-Class, but none on the 2011 model. It does have owner loyalty cash on the '11 E-Class though.

Car_man
    Host
  • Anyone know any dealers with 2010's left?? From what I know, theres none left in the tri state area, if anyone has any ideas, please feel free to let me know. Thanks
  • Hello! I want to go get a 33 or 39 month lease on a new E350 2011 15,000 miles/year, P2 package, sport etc etc. The price of the vehicle sits at around $59k before incentives. I have no idea how to negotiate this and need some guidance as the previous posts are making my head spin with all sorts of words I have never heard before. What would be a good payment for me to try and negotiate? What about money down? Am I able to negotiate more than 15,000 miles and how would that affect my payment? Any help would be completely great I am really new to this :)
  • paxtonkpaxtonk Posts: 49
    Hi Car_man,

Does the residual and MF for the 2011 E350 all-wheel drive also apply to the standard rear wheel drive? 63% = 12K, .00219 for 36 months?

On a side note, would you tell me what MB's bank fee is?

Thanks.
  • nye350nye350 Posts: 3
    Looking to lease e350 with 4matic, p1, panoramic, sport pkg, in nyc need 7500 miles was quoted 610/month x 24 including nyc tax. dealer said includes loyalty program (currently have an 2008 e350). no money down just bank fee, 1st month and tags. Is this a good deal? Any incentives? What's MF and residual?

Thanks for the help
  • That seems like un unbelievable lease lease payment if it is a 2011 E350. The best I could get was mid 700's. Could it be for a 2010 where there is dealer cash?
  • Wrong title - see correction - sorry.
  • nye350nye350 Posts: 3
    The deal is for the 2011 e350 4matic with premium 1 package (590) for 24 months. If I want to add the panomaric roof add 20-25. So I guess it's a pretty good deal and should sign?
  • To be certain, what is msrp and selling price? Want to be sure.
  • Greetings to the appropriately named newbenz4me. It sounds as though you are new to leasing. You definitely should check out the following informative articles on the subject that are available here at Edmunds.com: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

In short, the easiest way to get a good deal on a leased vehicle is to shop around for the lowest possible selling price and then have the dealer that you decide to go with calculate your vehicle's monthly payment using its buy rate lease money factor.

I would be happy to use MErcedes' actual lease program to work up a sample payment on the exact car that you are interested in for you. I just need you to provide me with its full MSRP and approximate selling price...or its MSRP and dealer invoice price first. You can find the pricing data that we need over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

You can and should lease any vehicle that you want without making any sort of capitalized cost reduction.

15,000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that Mercedes-Benz Financial publishes residual values for. In order to lease a Mercedes with more miles than this, you will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey paxtonk. Yes, MB Finance's lease programs on the E350 RWD and 4Matic models are basically the same.

Its acquisition fee is currently $795. Keep an eye on that because dealers often try to mark it up.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi nye350. MB Finance's current 24 month, 7,500 mile per year money factor and residual value for a 2011 E350 4Matic are .00220 and 74%, respectively.

The only cash incentive that Mercedes is providing on this model right now is $2,000 loyalty cash.

Car_man
    Host
  • A reporter wants to talk with someone who is deciding between a new Lexus, BMW and/or Mercedes. Please email pr@edmunds.com asap with your daytime contact info, your city and state, and the vehicle models currently under your consideration.

Karen-Edmunds Community Manager

• What is nov lease rate and residual for 2011 e350, 2 yrs, 7500 miles per year?
  • CAR MAN: I want to go in for a 2011 E350 4matic sport sedan with a P1 package (black with brown seats). I was wondering if I should go in now or wait till Xmas to get a good deal?

I live in NYC in Queens. Also, is it better to lease for a year and then to go back and return the car and lease it again for another 2 years? Will it be cheapre that way?

Thanks.
  • Hi ellens1. For some reason, Mercedes is not providing any lease support on the 2011 E-Class this month. As a result, if you were to lease one through its captive finance company right now, you would have to use its standard lease program. I think that its standard lease money factors may vary by region.

According to the latest information that i have seen, Mercedes-Benz Financial's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 E350 Sedan with 7,500 miles per year are .00240 and 74%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi needhelp27. Mercedes' current lease program is scheduled to run through November 30th. It's difficult to say what its December programs will be like. If I had to make an educated guess, I'd say that it will be at least as attractive as its current program (which for the '11 E isn't great), and quite possibly better. If I was in your position, I personally would probably wait, but again it's difficult to say for certain at this point.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.