Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• Carman,

How does a USAA discount further reduce the cost of the vehicle? Does the Mercedes dealer get any incentives to honor those??
  • Hello Car_man, thanks for the info on the MF and residuals for 24, 30 & 36 months @ 10K miles.

Can you please tell us the MF & residuals for 12K & 15K miles for the same terms as above for the 2013 e-class sedan?

Many thanks..Markemarke.
  • Thank you Car_Man,

Very helpful. Do you know if Mercedes is offering Conquest Cash this month? I'm currently a BMW owner, so it would apply to me if they are. If so, how much are they offering and can it be combined with the $4000 dealer cash?

Thank you so much for your help.

Shaam
  • Car Man:

You helped me before and hopefully now too. Can you tell me the November top tier money factor and 24 month/12K miles/yr residual on a 2013 E class bluetec diesel.

Thanks,

Chalkie 1
  • I have no idea about rates and residual values etc , i am a moron when it comes to this stuff :)

My credit is top tier and i need to lease E350 2013 ,,for two to 3 years

Anyone can tell me how much i should pay down and per month ? Just keep it simple

I am looking for 10k per year mileage

Thanks
  • CarMan or Killerrides - Can you please explain the 4.75% in tax credits for Texas.

I am getting a 36/36K quote from a dealer for a $53000 car and cant understand why the payment is 823 a month for zero down.

My math tells me at 6.25% tax it should be not more than 720 a month.

Regards,
  • delta737hdelta737h Posts: 603
    edited November 2012
    Hello gorlomi,

I'm not CarMan or killerrides but I can explain the TX 4.75% tax credit. In Texas, the lessor is responsible for sales tax payments. Some, if not all, TX dealerships can offer, at their discretion, a TX sales tax credit of 4.75%. This means that customers would effectively pay 1.50% sales tax levied on the selling price of the car instead of paying the normal TX sales tax rate of 6.25%. So, if the selling price is $53,000, then you would only pay $795.00 (1.5% x $53,000) instead of $3,312.50 (6.25% x $53,000).

For more information, you might want to call the TX Department of Motor Vehicles at (800) 252-1382.

Hope this helps.

John
    The AutoLeaseGeek
  • Thanks John.

This is what i have been offered - E350+P1+18"+some little fluff : MSRP 58500, capcost 50300

For 24M/24K residual 40585, mf:.00151

What do you think?

I havent spoken to the MB Finance guy yet to see if he will reduce mf further for advance payments or something like that.

Thanks!
  • Dear everyone : I am still wondering if the math on this deal is sound for a 24K/24M deal:

buy price : 50350
    residual : 40835
    taxes upfront at 6.25%
    all doc and origination fees : 1300 ( can this be negotiated with mbfinance?)
    24kmiles/24 month

upfront cash+first month: 1300
    700 bucks per month = for 23 months?

I would appreciate some advice before I pull the trigger monday.
  • ghstudioghstudio Posts: 958
    I can only answer part of your question...put no money down on the lease up front....it saves you almost nothing and opens you to some risk if the car is totaled or stolen.

hints:

1) once you have a lease calculated, add mercedes (not an aftermarket) basic maintenance to the lease. You may find a dealer who residualizes it which is a deal. Example...if the package list price is $1500 and the residual on the car is 50% at the end of the lease, then the maintenance package will only have cost you $750. I did it, many others have as well.

2) ask about multiple security deposits to see if using them will reduce your money factor (just use those words). If there is no promotional rate, then using multiple security deposits will significantly reduce your payments and cost. You can read about them earlier in this forum...search.

3) compare different lease lengths...24 mos, 36 mos and then see if there is an option in between. To compare the leases, don't look at the monthly payment......instead, add up all the checks you will write and divide by the number of months of the lease. You may find that a lower monthly payment actually costs you more.

4) check for incentives...in the past mercedes has given "conquest" money if you drive another car; there is mercedes finance loyalty money; check costco, if you belong; USAA has a discount program as well. You should qualify for some $'s over the dealer's discount.
  • Hi shopper1234. Yes, the way I understand it is Mercedes has negotiated a specific plan with USAA that reimburses dealers a certain amount in exchange for providing an attractive fixed price to USAA members who use their auto buying service.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • You're welcome markemarkee. Mercedes-Benz Financial's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 E350 Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00121 and 69% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for otherwise identical 30- and 36-month leases are .00121 / 63% and .00121 / 58%.

If you were to lease this car with only 12,000 miles per year, its residual values would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • You're welcome Shaam. Mercedes-Benz replaced the conquest cash that it was offering last month with $4,000 Winter Sales Event dealer cash certificates.

Car_man
    Host
  • CarMan:

Can you please tell me the the MF (for top tier credit) using multiple security deposits and auto pay, and the residual for a 24 month/12000 mile per year lease on a 2013 e350 bluetec diesel.

Thanks

Chalkie
  • Hello Car-man, thanks for the MF and residual information, as usual this is very helpful.

regards,
    Markemarkee
  • Car_Man:

Can you please tell me the the MF (for top tier credit) using multiple security deposits and auto pay, and the residual for a 24 month/12000 mile per year lease on a 2013 e350 bluetec diesel. Also, I have a 2010 BMW 528i. Is there conquest money? If so, how much?

Thanks Again,

Chalkie
  • Welcome back Chalkie. Mercedes-Benz Financial's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 E Bluetec with 12,000 miles per year are .00160 and 73% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • You're very welcome Markemarkee.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey Chalkie. Please see my previous post for the money factor and residual value information for the car that you're interested in.

The last time I looked into its multiple security deposit program, MB Finance provided a .00007 reduction for every additional deposit.

I don't think that there's any conquest cash on the 2013 E-Class this month, but there is $4,000 Winter Event dealer cash certificates floating around out there.

Car_man
    Host
  • yesterday, and I so like the car ( sweetest new feature - album art on the Nav screen!)

E350+18"+BLIS+P1+ maintenance- 15000 one time for 24/24K miles ( all fees included). One time pay with tax credits from state of tx.

What do you think, Gents?
  • ratlowratlow Posts: 3
    edited November 2012
    Looking to buy a 2013 Cabrio. What are the current lease & residual rates (best credit score) for a 3 year lease wth 10k and 12k a year? Also what is the discount for direct payment and 10 security deposits? Purchasing car in San Diego, CA. THANKS!
  • I tried to do the MSD thing - 10 security depostis bring it down to about 640 a month for the config I bought. Upfront payment brings it down to 620. This is not just points reduction, but also tax credit.
  • kevinc5kevinc5 Posts: 204
    If you don't mind, what dealer are you working with in San Diego? I'll be shopping an E350 in the San Diego area before the end of the month. Thanks.
  • Hello gorlomi and congrats!
    To analyse this deal accurately, can u pls share more info with this forum such as:

MF, residual, term, miles and agreed to price, msrp with the options you selected. What is your monthly payment w/ & w/o taxes?
    What did u put as down pmt ..and how much went to cap cost reduction ?

Thanks
    Mark
  • Frankly speaking I like to merely compare the bottom line lease monthly rate rather than talking about residuals and such myself. In other words if many peole here write the car they got /months and fees that gives me a good picture of the standard car with P1 package for example. I realize that cars with additional options may price differently however I can see if a deal is in line myself. With that being said these are numbers I just was quoted via email although I need to confirm everything next week as I was out of the office.

With a ONE PAY Lease- $456.00 per month (not sure if this includes taxes)
    E350BTC $52,200
    040 Black
    101 Black MB-Tex
    DSL Ultralow-sulfur fuel required. Biodiesel
    P01 P01 Premium 1 Package: COMAND® System wi $4,000
    137 Comfort Box $290
    321 321 Sport Package: 17" Wheels, Lowered S
    731 Burl Walnut Wood Trim
    810 harman/kardon LOGIG7 Surround Sound Syst
    873 Heated Front Seats
    SUBTOTAL $56,490
    DESTINATION & DELIVERY $905
    TOTAL $57,395

Same car should be available in gas at the same cost. I will ask about the maintenance package. For me having a 24 month gives a ton of flexibility and no costs for new tires.
  • ghstudioghstudio Posts: 958
    Generally, the equivalent gas car would cost a little less, but have a higher lease price due to a lower lease residual (the gas cars depreciate faster than diesels). This month's residual on the Blutec is lower than it's been...if the post of 73% residual on a 12K 24 mo lease is correct.

If your one pay lease is $10944 with no other payments other than termination, registration fees and taxes, I think that's a great deal...assuming 73%, 12K/yr and 24 mo lease numbers posted here are correct.
  • If it's any help, I just leased 2013 e350 Cabriolet, but for 48 months. MSRP=$63675, with prepaid maintenance and Wheel & Tire Plus plan (my wife curb chews through wheel rims like there is no tomorrow). Still had 6 lease payments ( and registration coming up in Feb) left on trade at $683/mo, they ate 5 of them and capitalized the other one. Put a total of $3013 on Amex and $726 per month. I think I got a pretty good deal once the smoke cleared. Southern Cal dealer.
  • sorry, forgot......10k per year and monthly payment includes sales tax
  • Question everyone .. I see that some of you have emailed the dealers for pricing, if so, do you go to each dealer's site and email them? or is there a 1 email to surrounding dealerships?

Thanks in advance!
This discussion has been closed.