Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi Socalgirl1,

would you mind emailing me your options and I had few more question I would like ask you.
  • Hey! AWD250.

I too am in NJ, would you mind sharing the dealers information? Thanks.

- can you with blocking your personal information share a copy of contract, I just don't trust these dealers.... they are known for bait and switch... if your are not comfortable no worries.

Could you share in detail each cost? Thanks.

Just in case this below deal falls apart, that the guy say he will do it for

MSRP: 60.935
    Invoice: 56.975
    Selling price: 51.478
    24month, 12k miles
    539 per month incl. taxes for a car with a higher value
    760 up-front (incl. 1st payment + registration)
  • awd250awd250 Posts: 42
    email me markoh5@gmail.com
  • Here is my deal:
    msrp 60,200
    24 mos 12k miles
    resid 42,738
    mf .00121
    2500 out of pocket which is usual fees and 1st month
    selling price 55,231

689 mo incl nj sales tax

They are also taking in my e convertible where i have 5 payments left.

i think i can do better , but any suggestions?
  • 1985mb1985mb Posts: 54
    Hi Car_man,

What are the 24- and 30-month residual and MF on the e350 wagon? 12k/yr.

Thanks!
  • AWD250,

Thanks for your email, just emailed you...

- Double006
    When they say they are taking your E cont, it seems like they're just putting the 5 payments onto the lease. MB should have some sort of early lease term is you're getting another MB
  • I have been quoted a MF of 0.00151 by two different MB dealers in Las Vegas (different ownerships) and I can't figure out why? I thought 0.00121 was the Dec MF for a standard E350. They both know I have top tier credit.
  • I always wonder why people get a lease and then decide to turn in early to get another car. Most of the time they basically pay for two cars as the extra money is rolled into another car. I once told a freind of mine let me srive the Lexus for 3 months. Instead he paid the 3 months wrapped around another lease. Its like paying rent for a few months and living somewhere else. I know sometimes the auto company just clears the payments to keep them in another leased car, but that is something different.

Rob
  • ariazariaz Posts: 45
    I am going for the following car.

2013E350, P1, metallic paint, lane tracking, keyless go. Wheel package (18"wheels), wheel locks, comfort box.
    MSRP: $59315.
    24 month lease 10k miles. $468/ month. Tax &1st month payment upfront. No acquisition fee. No doc fee.

Think it's a decent deal?
  • That looks like a very good deal also. I just got my car last night. Your car your wrote P1 but isnt that P2 also with the keyless go etc. Mine had P1 and P2 on a one pay lease at basically the same cost as you. If your lease is month to month that is one of the better prices posted here for sure. If it matters mine has P1/P2, foldable back seats, wood steering wheel, lane tracking, rear shade. The technology in the car is fairly advanced. Ill need to learn some things.

Robert
    It's P1. It also has folding seats and I think the sunshade is standard. It's
    Not a 1 pay. Month to Month. I took your advice and went through a broker
    Instead of a dealer. The dealer is above 7 for the same car.
  • Great deal. I just got an email from a dealer I had quote me last week saying he hopes to do future business. His quote was one of the highest. After you get the car ey wish they priced it lower? For me it took e one pay to get the price about the same as yours for p2. Frankly your p1 has keyless, so you have much of what it is in the p2 anyway. dont lose the keys. mb will kill us at lease end. I lost a pricey acura key but they are easy at lease end.

rob
  • How does one find a broker? I am also getting numbers well above $700/month from two MB dealers in Vegas.
    All brokers has different pricing for the same car. You need to negotiate with them as you do with a dealer. Get quotes from different brokers for the same MSRP and specs.
    You stated you are in Vegas, have you tried dealerships/ brokers in CA?
    There are tons of brokers in CA, just google it. You need to be careful which broker you pick. Nothing is solid unless you get the car.
    On another note try mercedez dez on this forum. He is a dealer in CA, his prices look decent.
  • 1985mb1985mb Posts: 54
    Per my dealer:

"24-month is 65%; 30 mth - 63%; 36 mth - 61%.
    This is based on a 2013 E350 Wagon, 12,000 miles per year."
  • romil01romil01 Posts: 75
    edited December 2012
    ariaz,

Thanks for the info. How do the brokers get paid...do they charge you a one-time fee or is it some kind of percentage deal? Maybe it depends on the broker.

I just contacted Dez in CA to see what he can do, the dealers in Vegas are awful and there is little competition.
    If a broker asks you for money upfront "STAY AWAY". there are some brokers who charge you a fee upfront and get you a lease sheet, that you take from dealer to dealer asking them to match the price thats BS.
    The purpose of the broker is to get you a car, without you setting a foot in dealership, when you go to dealerships and look at the shiny floors and free cappuccinos and expressos, who do you think is paying for that?
    The broker I use does not charge customer anything and all the transaction was done over the phone, email and fax. After everything was done he Fedex the papers to a local notary, who came to my place to get the documents signed and he FedEx the docs back. The broker arranged for the car to be dropped off at my house. He got the car from a dealer who is 300 miles from where i am, so i had to pay for transportation.
  • I am looking for the MF and RV on a 2013 E350 coupe on a 36 month lease with 10k miles per year. Also, is the winter cash promotion $2000 or $4000 for the coupe? Finally, in regards to the various fees dealers love to add on (for example "dealer fee" or "advertising fee"), are any of these legitimate fees required by law or are they just ways for the dealer to build in more profit?

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me :)
  • Yes, billybug1, the $4,000 is still available on the 2013 E-Class through the end of the year.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hello shanchen72. Mercedes-Benz Financial's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 E350 Sedan with 10,000 miles per year are .00121 and 72% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi msc5. Mercedes-Benz Financial's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 E350 Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are .00121 and 71% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00121 and 60%.

The numbers for the 2013 E350 Coupe are .00160 / 70% and .00160 / 60%.

If I was in your position I probably would get a new Mercedes in December. Mercedes-Benz will waive up to five remaining payments for consumers who get out of their MB Finance leases early and into a new one, so it won't cost you anything extra to get out now.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi msc5. The E-Class is going to be completely redesigned for 2014.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi 1985mb. Mercedes-Benz Financial's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 E350 Wagon with 15,000 miles per year are .00160 and 65% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 30-month lease are .00160 and 63%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey romil01. It looks like the dealers that you are working with are attempting to mark your car's money factor up to add additional hidden back-end profit to your deal. This sort of thing is pretty common at luxury brand dealers. Mark-ups can often be avoided by consumers who live in areas that have a decent level of competition.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey Car_Man,
    Is there any way you an help me locate a reputable car lease broker in the Chicago area? I wonder if that is the most effective way to get a dealer to negotiate seriously.

Thanks
  • Hi ninadipietro. Mercedes-Benz Financial's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 E350 Coupe with 10,000 miles per year are .00160 and 61% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I believe that the cash incentive is $4,000 on the Coupe, but I'll double check just to make sure.

Neither the dealer fee or the advertising fee are required by the state. Advertising fees are usually charged to dealers by manufacturers and they then turn around and pass them onto consumers. Of course there's also some back-end money that dealers don't share so it's sort of a double standard. Dealer fees are basically pure fluff that dealers use to pad deals.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi hshadid. I don't have any brokers to recommend because I personally would never use one. Savvy consumers should be able to negotiate as good a deal or better than a dealer. They add convenience to deals I suppose, but they also add another party that has to profit off of you.

Car_man
    Host
  • I just leased a 2013 E350 4Matic there is a $4000 certificate to lease and a $5000 to purchase. I negotiated the MF to .00041 thru MB Financial 24 month residual was 72% even though 2014 is going tobe reskinned there is very aggessive incentives on the car now.
    How in the world did you negotiate no bank and no acquisition fee? is That even possible?
This discussion has been closed.