Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• Is the conquest money only good on 2011 vehicles? I'm looking at 2012 bluetec e350. Thanks!
  • Hi everyone,
    I just got into a 2011 E350 Bluetech, in So Cal. Here's my deal. Any thoughts are appreciated.

2011 E350 Bluetech
    24 mos lease
    12,000 mls/yr
    Mrsp 57,165
    Selling price 50,000 (duscount incl 4,000 conquest cash)
    Cap cost 50,795 (incl acq fee of 795)
    Residual 76%
    MF .00155 (.00225 less .0007 for 10 MSD)
    Tax rate 7.75%
    Msd 5,500
    Down 950 (1st mo pymt, DMV, doc fees)
    Total 6,450
    Per mo $488 (453 plus 35 tax)

Any better deals out there? Thx
  • sounds like a great deal (better than mine last month). If you haven't, and if you still can I recommend that you buy the mercedes maintenance (from mercedes as a "feature") and include it in your monthly lease. You will only have to pay .24 of the total costl, so it is actually a real bargain since mercedes leases require you to do the recommended maintenances in full.
  • I was at a dealer in NY over the weekend and they told me that NY Law does not permit MSD. Is this true? Has anyone leased a car in NY with MSD?

Thanks for all your help
  • Hi CarMan,

Can you please provide the MF's and RV's for the following leases on a 2011 E350 4Matic?

1. 33month/7.5k miles per year
    2. 33month/10k miles per year
    2. 33month/12k miles per year

Thanks
  • Ture, NY is one of the few states that don't allow multiple security deposits.
  • Well this sucks :(

Do you know, if I buy the car in NJ, will I be able to take advantage of it there?

Thanks for all your help.
  • I've heard from NYS BMW lessees that have been able to do MSDs, by buying in NJ, but from other makes (not Mercedes) who said the bank wouldn't do it...

I'm sure that a lot of dealers in NJ are familiar with this... I'd start making some phone calls.....

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• So far I found out

33M/10K - RV: 65% MF: (got two different numbers) .00200 and .00192

Both dealers told me that if I do autopay it drop .00010

Would still like to find out the numbers on other 7.5k and 12K.

Will update, if I find out more
  • I'm looking for some advice.

I have excellent credit. The dealerships tell me "we have to mark up our buy rate -- that is what WE pay -- we aren't taking advantage of you, but we have to make some profit somewhere in the deal."

Is this correct? Or should I expect to get the buy rate MF?

Thanks
  • Run, don't walk, out of the showroom and find another dealer.
  • Hi go2ucla,
    Which SoCal dealer did you use? I'm in SD, and the local dealers won't do MSD.

Cheers!
  • The local dealers won't do MSD????? If they are offering you the mercedes lease, they have no choice...it's part of the leasing options...it's not a "dealer option" to offer it.
  • RV is 64% for 12K and 66% for 7.5K. MF is the same 0.00192.
  • Here's the information that you're looking for, dewarsandsoda. Mercedes-Benz Finance's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 E350 Bluetec with 15,000 miles per year are .00192 and 74%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 30 month lease are .00192 and 66%.

If you were to lease with only 12,000 miles per year, this car's residual values would be 2% higher.

If it is eligible for MB Finance's Value Added" program you would be able to use the 30 month numbers for a 33 month lease.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi whichluxurycar. I believe that the conquest cash is higher on 2011 models, but there still is some on 2012s. I think that there's $1,000 conquest cash on the '12 E.

Car_man
    Host
  • Greetings aawaara. Mercedes-Benz Financial's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 30 month lease of a 2011 E350 4Matic Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are .00192 and 64%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher. 7,500 miles per year would be 3% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • That's what I said to the GM's at two dealerships here in SD, yet they stared at me incredulously...and, I don't think it was because of my good looks.
  • This sort of thing is usually based upon one's residency, not where the dealership is located. While I am not 100% positive, I don't believe that a New York resident would be able to do MSD by just leasing a vehicle from a dealer in NJ. Again, I'm not positive though so it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey whichluxurycar. Dealerships don't have to mark up rates, they choose to in order to make more money on deals. There are plenty of dealers out there that lease vehicles without marking up rates. It wouldn't hurt to shop around to see if you can find a dealer in your area that will give you an attractive selling price and the base money factor.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.