Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• Let me know how this goes? I have received 3 different promotional MF's from different dealers in VA/MD for an E350 Sedan?
    I thought these were standard national MF's?
  • hello.
    I am looking at a 350 sport p2
    MSRP @ 59725

I assume the best term is 30 months?
    I am looking for 12K miles per year
    I also have a BMW so there is 2K conquest, right?

Dealer offered @ 51400 after my 2k so only getting 6325 discount. Not sure what invoice would be.

AZ registration but most likely getting car in CA.

Also, on Benz site when I configure it shows 9,999 gas guzzler charge???

Thanks. What would be my best residual and m.f.? Looking for payment with fees down.
  • I am looking for the SAME thing. I want the best MF I can get
  • Is this for a 2012 or a 2011? Cause if a 2012 you have a way better deal than any dealership in Orlando is offering.
  • 2012. I know MVP is 12.25% so I figure they have some room, no?

Also looking at the maintenance. I would do three services so it might be worth it. My two current cars are BMW's so I am spoiled on what the maintenance covers...
  • ghstudioghstudio Posts: 920
    we could probably help if you gave us all the facts and didn't use abreviations that only you understand. That may be a great discount, but without knowing the total deal with money factor, how much down, etc....I certainly can't help much. Will the dealer sell you the car for cash for that amount plus tax or are they going to add just a few charges to it before you write that check???

Maintenance is just part of ownership...BMW lumps it into their price and Mercedes doesn't...that's a marketing decision...and you just have to compare apples to apples.

Why do you assume that 30 months is optimal? what is 12.5%? etc.
    no, you don't want the best MF....you want the lowest cost per month of ownership. You have your eye on the wrong ball.
  • imperiusreximperiusrex Posts: 4
    edited November 2011
    OK here is what i have on a 2012 sport p2 350 sedan (ca dealer)

msrp 59725
    invoice 56307
    selling price 51400 -includes $2K in conquest cash.

30 month 12k miles per year
    65% residual
    .00165 money factor

1725 total down 649 inc tax per month

I will have the car for 36k miles so i think I will have them rework adding the 3yr maintenance.
    You really should not put any money down up front. Instead use that money plus a bit more to buy the maximum multiple security deposits which will lower your monthly payments by roughly $50/mo and you get that money back at the end of the lease.

Otherwise it looks like an excellent deal on a 2012. They seem to be giving Mercedes e's away in California....
  • ghstudio,

MB will not let him use MSD's w/ the promo MF .00165. Only the standard rate which, even with 10 MSD's, is not as good as .00165. BTW the base rate is .00164 NOT .00165. Your dealership is marking up the MF.
  • imperiusreximperiusrex Posts: 4
    edited November 2011
    yeah he told me if finance guy needed to make some money. I think he quoted me that the total deal made 350. Besides the difference in MF it seems like a quality deal tho, no?

Only issue i am having is not finding the exact car I want. I don't think I want to order and wait till what? End of January? I was told Benz shuts down the plant for a month here soon. For some reason once you go P2 you are more limited in options. I would have figured that the P2 would be more popular.
  • Does anyone know the residuals and MF on a 24-month lease (12K/yr) for an E350 Bluetec? A couple of months ago, they were in the high 70s for the 2011s.
  • Yes. I think that is a great deal. $8,325 off MSRP on a 2012 even with .00147 MF. I would be all over it! I am having a hard time getting what I want as well. I want the AMG wheel package on 2012 E350...having a real hard time finding it. I am going to try to get mine discounted this much as well, but if its not on the lot...I dont think I will get as good of a deal?
    The poster was asking about the Bluetec which has a much higher residual than any of the gas e's. My guess is that it's still well over 70% for a 2 year 12K/year lease....but I don't know the exact numbers for the 2012's.
    what is the current "standard mf rate"?
  • Hi gator5000e. Mercedes-Benz Financial's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 E350 Coupe with 12,000 miles per year are .00162 and 69%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for for an otherwise identical 30-month lease are .00162 and 63%.

This car's 36-month numbers are .00162 and 59%.

The residual values for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Now that's my kind of post, escalade24 ;) . Thanks for the kind words :shades: .

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi seattlecruiser. I have been under the impression that the conquest and loyalty offers cannot be combined.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey gator5000e. The E-Class's numbers vary by trim level, term, and mileage allowance. It would be much easier to give you an idea of what its current program is like if you were more specific about what you are looking for.

For now I can tell you that Mercedes is only providing lease support on the following trim levels this month...

.00167 on the 2012 E350 Convertible

.00162 on the 2012 E350 Coupe

.00145 on the 2012 E350 Sedan

and

.00146 on the 2012 E350 Sedan 4Matic

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.