Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes-Benz M-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• Hey msf83. Yes, the $2,000 cash incentive is still available on leases of the 2010 ML350. Mercedes-Benz Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 ML350 2WD with 10,000 miles per year are .00096 and 53%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi ggmorgan. Mercedes-Benz Financial's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 48 month lease of a 2010 ML350 4Matic with 15,000 miles per year are .00075 and 39%, respectively.

When negotiating your lease on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $2,000 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • jayriderjayrider Posts: 3,320
    If the audi is super clean with extra low miles, they might want it in trade. This would only be in your advantage if your buy out is below trade in price by a grand or more.They would essentially buy your audi for more than the payout with you getting the difference to put toward the ml. There may be some equity in your leased vehicle. Probably not but worth looking into.
  • Thanks Car_ Man
    Just my 2 cents do not go over invoice of $500 or $1000. Right now with this economy they are willing to sell bellow invoice. After your comment I 100% agree with you on waiting for 2 more month to payoff your lease first and have better room to negotiate. Otherwise they will include these 2 payment into your ML lease...
    It just still unclear what invoice we should follow Edmunds or dealers? practically all dealers say Edmund's invoice is incorrect...

Anyone can share their ML 2010 buying experience? what quotes do you get?

Jayrider, I have 2 month left on my 3 year 2007 Q7 lease with 12k millage. Yes, 12k. residual value at the end of my lease is $32k. Do you think I have any advantages by returning my leased Audi to Mercedes with such low millage and get ML? or first return the vehicle directly to Audi and then get ML?

I would appreciate any comments
    try taking it to mercedes first and get a trade in price after the discount you negotiate. Wait -- leave the audi at home. Get your best purchase deal and then say oh-by the way -- what is the trade in for this 12k mile q7. Don't say that it is a lease. If you get more than the 32k you are ahead. They buy - you pay off the car and keep the change. Let them tell you what they will offer -- don't fall for the -"what do you need for it stuff" Once you haggle a bit shoot for 2k over payoff. You might get more or you might get less. It is still under warranty and with those low miles they should be able to work with you. Don't tell them your payoff either. You may have some equity in the car. Go to the real world trade-in discussion and post the details of the car and see what volvomax tells you it's worth. Good luck.
  • Excellent info. I did not know you can trade in your leased car. I'm sure they will ask me if it's leased or financed. What my answer should be in this case? I'll definitely try to get their number first on Q7
    Thanks a lot
    They probably won't ask you if it's leased or owned -- may ask what you owe. You can truthfully say you owe nothing. But you need a great price. Don't need to mention the doors either. Maybe moot since trade in may be lower than payoff but you can still try. Trade in price is only an estimate. The mercedes dealer may really want your car. If he doesn't then you won't get a great price but you could ask for 1k over payoff or you are going to get a q5. That might get their attention. Have you looked at the q5 vs the ml? Might be a deal there.
  • You are great help man... I would get Q7 2010 again but the residual is to low 47% (36m/10k). Since there is a possibility to get deal with trade in I'll look into Q7 deal again.
    I would be hopeful but in this economy I'm not sure I'd be optimistic. Your 07 should sell for mid to upper 30's retail but if you add on cpo costs -- don't know what to expect in reality. Euro-dealers will want your audi with only 12k miles -- trust me on that. Depends on what they feel they can give you to make a profit. Keep posting. Had a friend who was going to return her 06 murano to lease an audi. She ended up buying the murano but several dealers were telling her she had some equity to apply to the new car. May have been smoke and mirrors -- will never know. Good luck.
  • s_nys_ny Posts: 1
    Any dealers in the Tri-State area doing the same? The dealer i came across is really trying to take me for a ride.

For a ML350 4matic..
    they wanted..

680 a month for 36/mo with 12k mi and 1950 due at signing!

MSRP is 54,645, residual 28,415.

Thanks and appreciate any feedback.
  • storm10storm10 Posts: 175
    Audi has a very soft resale value, even though it's a great car. It will be a lot easier for a Dealer to finish your last 2 payments for you - instead of buying your car and dealing with a huge negative equity.
    Since ML has such a low money factor - you actually save thousands of dollars (!) over the lease term. Waaaay more than the amount of your last 2 payments! So, I would not say that waiting 2 more months - such a good idea. Because I don't think you can get the same rates 2 months from now (especially in this economy). If you can make a deal right now - do it.
    By the way, the only website on the Internet, which gives you EXACT Mercedes-Benz invoice (to the penny) calculator is link title . You can also ask a question from any Dealer in the USA.
    Before you decide what kind of deal this is---what is money factor. Then what are the fees he is charging and then figure your tax. Did you check on swapalease for deals from nyc leasing companies? They SEEM decent but since I'm not in the market haven't checked them out. Almost all are for 10k miles per year.
  • I need your expert guidance on this deal------I am finalizing a lease on a 2010 ML350 Blue Tec with P1 package, Rear Entertaintment System, Running Board, front seat heated, wood/leather steering, etc. I need your help to decide the best deal on 7,500 miles per year, 26 months-

1. The offer I have is: $750 per month with NO/NO Money Down OR $525 per Month with $8K down.

2. Also, have an offer on a 2010 ML350 Blue Tec with P2 and Lighting package for $775 per month with No/No money down OR $550 per month with $8K money down.

Please help me with your thoughts and guidance. Thank you.
  • I need your expert guidance on this deal------I am finalizing a lease on a 2010 ML350 Blue Tec with P1 package, Rear Entertaintment System, Running Board, front seat heated, wood/leather steering, etc. I need your help to decide the best deal on 7,500 miles per year, 26 months-

1. The offer I have is: $750 per month with NO/NO Money Down OR $525 per Month with $8K down.

2. Also, have an offer on a 2010 ML350 Blue Tec with P2 and Lighting package for $775 per month with No/No money down OR $550 per month with $8K money down.

• If you can provide me the MSRP of the vehicle I can give you a better answer.

• I apologize - the deal is for 36 months. Again, the MSRP is $59,950. Thank you.
  • storm10storm10 Posts: 175
    Do not put $8k down.
    When you lease through MBF you automatically have gap insuranse, which covers the difference between what you owe to the bank and what it worth (inequity) in case if your car gets stolen or totalled. So you are protected against paying anything. However if something happend to your car, the gap will cover the difference - the gap, but will not cover anything you already spent - like $8k.
  • xmonaxmona Posts: 9
    Can anyone tell me if the following is a good deal?

2010 ML350 AWD
    Prem 1 pkg
    Heated seats

Down pmt $6650
    36 mo $525/mo 10K mi

money factor- 0.00096
  • stma1stma1 Posts: 36
    I picked up a 2010 ml350 w/ p1 and heated seats

564.00 per month incl 9 % tax, 39 months, 7500 miles per year, 4300 total out of pocket

selling price was 46,500 , any thoughts
  • msf83msf83 Posts: 10
    Read around this forum....putting down $6650 is crazy, if anything happens to the car you just threw 7 grand down the drain.
    what was your MSRP?
    Msrp was 53, 765, it is a 2010
    Other than the $2000 incentive on leases right now did you have any type of fleet or employee discount? That's an amazing selling price
    No, I just threw a number out there, I did not expect them to bite, originally they came back at 50,915, only thing I did notice is that my acquisition fee was 1095 not 795, I am trying to get the 300 back but even so the deal was unbelievable.

564.00 incl 9 % tax, 39 months 7500 per year , 4300 total out of pocket complete
  • Hi,
    I just want to check if I got a good deal.

ml 350 4matic premium 1 with heated seat

monthly payment - $600 tax included
    up-front fee - 3600 (all included - down payment, first month, dmv fee and tax)
    pay me $500 to end my current leased car

Please let me know as I am going to get it this weekend if it is not today
    selling price of vehicle

your state tax rate

length of lease and miles per year
  • state: ny
    lease: 36 months

good deal or not?
  • what deal you got?
    I am going to get it tonight
    dont have access to my personal email while I am at work.
    let me know what the deal was.thx
  • jjhomejjhome Posts: 3
    Hi,
    I'm also looking for a ML350 4matic deal in NY/NJ area. I would appreciate if you can share the information.
    Thanks,
This discussion has been closed.