Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes-Benz M-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• Does anyone have the residuals and money factors for the ML350 for 33, and 36 month leases at 12k and 15k miles for December?

Thanks!
  • asa2asa2 Posts: 23
    Just call the dealership-they should give you those figures without a problem.
  • Just drove off with an Alpine Rain ML 350 with P2, lighting, leather and suspension packages with running boards and chrome door handles for $4000 under invoice. MSRP $60575 our price $52796. Money factor 0008. Just paid first payment, bank fee, license and tags about $2000. Dealer in NY.
    Karen
  • Can you please let me know what your monthly payment was and if your ML had Navigation/Rear View backup camera as well.

Thanks.
  • Our payment is $843 for 15000 miles. The car is equipped with navigation and rear view camera. This car has the P1 and P2 packages which give you both of these features.
  • P1 includes most everything you need including navigation and camera. I wish it included sensors though-do miss those.
  • WOW, those MB are very $$$$. I just signed a lease on the X5, $640 per month fully loaded including DVD for kids, Nav, premium, back-up camera. we built the car to spec . Only $$ down was 1st payment, reg, mv doc etc 12k miles

Also the dealer at MB told me they stopped the maintenance included in the lease. Enjoy those $500 oil changes..
  • jamby1jamby1 Posts: 9
    Kindzcar...where in the world did you get a loaded X5 for that kind of price?
  • kindzcarkindzcar Posts: 29
    Couple things you need to know as well, as it is a perfect time for current BMW lessee's to lease an X5 as you get $1,750 rebate and a reduction on the $$ factor as well. So the same lease for you walking into a dealer would be around 700-720. Still much better then MB plus it includes maintenance. Best deal by far out there for SUV 50k and up

Acura, Volvo, MB, Lexus are all out of their minds. And its not like anyone can lease an American made big suv for under 900
  • I don't recall MB ever including maintenance? So when did they remove it? I've driven MB going back to 2005 and it was never offered in that time frame. I'm not an X5 fan--doesn't compare to ML in my opinion. BMW is getting very "tired" in their design if you ask me. Even their flagship 7 series is suffering. I think the one thing BMW has going for them is that maintenance but that's about it. Most MB owners are not concerned with routine maintenance pricing I would think. Sorry.
    Why would most MB customers not be concerned about maintenance. Both companies have vehicles that match each other prince wise for the most part? Are you trying to make a statement that if you are buying a luxury car you shouldn't be concerned about paying maintenance? OK... Mazel for you then....:) I guess paying $150 per month more for your MB is ok also based upon what I was quoted from them.

I agree about the 7 series. March 2009 the new 7 comes out. I have heard nothing but amazing things about it.
  • I'm not being snobby, I just don't think splitting hairs comes into play between BMW and Mercedes or any others. If someone is concerned that the cost of an oil change isn't included, then so be it but it would never sway me personally. Warranty is in for major things anyway. The ML is higher right now because of demand vs. production. Same for GL. BMW is sucking wind so they have to give them away but I wouldn't be tempted.

Tastes vary and that's good. I used to drive both X5 and 750 but once I tried and leased MB I won't leave the brand. Comparably speaking, and in my opinion only, the ML blows it away in looks, safety and luxury as well as smooth ride, not so "trucky". X5 looks the same as it always has. The one thing X5 has that's a nice benefit is the extra seating.

BMW is lagging in re-design. I had the 2003 750 and liked it at the time but the new one coming out looks way worse-like a 5 series. Now that car vs. the S-class is a straight up joke. No comparison. The S is a beast and beats anything out there at that pricepoint and looks phenomenal. The new E looks to be following suit and should be amazing so am waiting for that as next buy at this point.
    6 of one, half dozen of the other, the way I look at it. I wasn't down with getting a low end MB in the ML, the old one looks like a mini van and although the new one does look better, I cant get that out of my mind. A buddy of mine got the ML at Ralley Motors in LI for $600 fully loaded, so I guess it all depends on circumstances.

The new 7 should be interesting, they were doing everything to get the old ones out of the door. They tried to get me out of my 530 early and into one about 6 months ago. Now the dealers are saying that the new 7 will be priced the way it should be so, it better impress in today economic climate.

The extra seating is not great in the x5. As a matter of fact, we opted not to get it in my wife's car as you can't really put a regular car seat in the 3rd row, so it defeats the purpose for us. At the end of the day you need to be happy with what you have, and for what is out there in terms of SUV's and the ridiculous pricing, the X5 seemed like the right move. I guess time will tell.
  • sloan5sloan5 Posts: 5
    I would love more information on the deal you received on your X5. I'm in California and just drove the X5 the other day and for a base line model, I was quoted $790/month for the lease. I was stunned. I thought it would be more affordable than that. So now I am considering the ML350 but not sure that will be much better of a deal. I have had an E350 for the last 3 yrs and my lease expires this Friday. Any advice or recommendations would be very much appreciated. Maybe everything is just more expensive here.
  • Has anyone been able to get a good deal on an ML550?
    Are the dealers discounting them as close to invoice as they are with the ML350?

Any help is appreciated!
  • dpeck1dpeck1 Posts: 51
    Carman: do you know what the resid and money factor are for 15K miles and 36 months. Is the program changing soon?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    I certainly do, dpeck1. Here you go. Mercedes-Benz Finance's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 ML350 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00080 and 45%, respectively.

When negotiating your lease on this truck, make sure to take the $2,000 cash incentive that Mercedes is currently providing on it into account.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • jemejeme Posts: 4
    Anybody know what happened to the .9% 66 month financing?
  • bmlexusbmlexus Posts: 755
    I am considering the ML350 but not sure that will be much better of a deal. I have had an E350 for the last 3 yrs and my lease expires this Friday. Any advice or recommendations would be very much appreciated. Maybe everything is just more expensive here.

Did you go for the ML350?
  • bmlexusbmlexus Posts: 755
    WOW, those MB are very $$$$. I just signed a lease on the X5, $640 per month fully loaded including DVD for kids, Nav, premium, back-up camera. we built the car to spec . Only $$ down was 1st payment, reg, mv doc etc 12k miles

Enjoy your new ride.

How comfortable is it?
This discussion has been closed.