Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes-Benz M-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• storm10storm10 Posts: 175
    Audi has a very soft resale value, even though it's a great car. It will be a lot easier for a Dealer to finish your last 2 payments for you - instead of buying your car and dealing with a huge negative equity.
    Since ML has such a low money factor - you actually save thousands of dollars (!) over the lease term. Waaaay more than the amount of your last 2 payments! So, I would not say that waiting 2 more months - such a good idea. Because I don't think you can get the same rates 2 months from now (especially in this economy). If you can make a deal right now - do it.
    By the way, the only website on the Internet, which gives you EXACT Mercedes-Benz invoice (to the penny) calculator is link title . You can also ask a question from any Dealer in the USA.
  • jayriderjayrider Posts: 3,250
    Before you decide what kind of deal this is---what is money factor. Then what are the fees he is charging and then figure your tax. Did you check on swapalease for deals from nyc leasing companies? They SEEM decent but since I'm not in the market haven't checked them out. Almost all are for 10k miles per year.
  • I need your expert guidance on this deal------I am finalizing a lease on a 2010 ML350 Blue Tec with P1 package, Rear Entertaintment System, Running Board, front seat heated, wood/leather steering, etc. I need your help to decide the best deal on 7,500 miles per year, 26 months-

1. The offer I have is: $750 per month with NO/NO Money Down OR $525 per Month with $8K down.

2. Also, have an offer on a 2010 ML350 Blue Tec with P2 and Lighting package for $775 per month with No/No money down OR $550 per month with $8K money down.

Please help me with your thoughts and guidance. Thank you.
  • I need your expert guidance on this deal------I am finalizing a lease on a 2010 ML350 Blue Tec with P1 package, Rear Entertaintment System, Running Board, front seat heated, wood/leather steering, etc. I need your help to decide the best deal on 7,500 miles per year, 26 months-

1. The offer I have is: $750 per month with NO/NO Money Down OR $525 per Month with $8K down.

2. Also, have an offer on a 2010 ML350 Blue Tec with P2 and Lighting package for $775 per month with No/No money down OR $550 per month with $8K money down.

• If you can provide me the MSRP of the vehicle I can give you a better answer.

• I apologize - the deal is for 36 months. Again, the MSRP is $59,950. Thank you.
  • storm10storm10 Posts: 175
    Do not put $8k down.
    When you lease through MBF you automatically have gap insuranse, which covers the difference between what you owe to the bank and what it worth (inequity) in case if your car gets stolen or totalled. So you are protected against paying anything. However if something happend to your car, the gap will cover the difference - the gap, but will not cover anything you already spent - like $8k.
  • xmonaxmona Posts: 9
    Can anyone tell me if the following is a good deal?

2010 ML350 AWD
    Prem 1 pkg
    Heated seats

Down pmt $6650
    36 mo $525/mo 10K mi

money factor- 0.00096
  • stma1stma1 Posts: 36
    I picked up a 2010 ml350 w/ p1 and heated seats

564.00 per month incl 9 % tax, 39 months, 7500 miles per year, 4300 total out of pocket

selling price was 46,500 , any thoughts
  • msf83msf83 Posts: 10
    Read around this forum....putting down $6650 is crazy, if anything happens to the car you just threw 7 grand down the drain.
    what was your MSRP?
    Msrp was 53, 765, it is a 2010
    Other than the $2000 incentive on leases right now did you have any type of fleet or employee discount? That's an amazing selling price
    No, I just threw a number out there, I did not expect them to bite, originally they came back at 50,915, only thing I did notice is that my acquisition fee was 1095 not 795, I am trying to get the 300 back but even so the deal was unbelievable.

564.00 incl 9 % tax, 39 months 7500 per year , 4300 total out of pocket complete
  • Hi,
    I just want to check if I got a good deal.

ml 350 4matic premium 1 with heated seat

monthly payment - $600 tax included
    up-front fee - 3600 (all included - down payment, first month, dmv fee and tax)
    pay me $500 to end my current leased car

Please let me know as I am going to get it this weekend if it is not today
    selling price of vehicle

your state tax rate

length of lease and miles per year
  • state: ny
    lease: 36 months

good deal or not?
  • what deal you got?
    I am going to get it tonight
    dont have access to my personal email while I am at work.
    let me know what the deal was.thx
  • jjhomejjhome Posts: 3
    Hi,
    I'm also looking for a ML350 4matic deal in NY/NJ area. I would appreciate if you can share the information.
    Thanks,
This discussion has been closed.