Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes-Benz M-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• brianj7brianj7 Posts: 3
    Thanks for prompt response. Did you not pay ttl? How did you get them to drop the price by $10k and how much did you pay for the maintainance package? Was your deal 15k miles for 33 months?
  • darma2011darma2011 Posts: 12
    I typed up a long detailed reply and not sure if it went through. Let me resend you the condensed version. My drive off was $507 total including ttl. I went with a 33 mo/12k mile lease. The maintenance package ended up costing me $810. My payment went from $500 to $525.34 so I calculated $25.34x32mo and that's how I came up with the $810. Oh and they also paid my last payment for my Lexus and the overage on the miles which totaled $1100.
  • brianj7brianj7 Posts: 3
    Thanks for your help. The msrp was actually $ 56555. The payment should be $565 but they added in $1095 acquisition fee! Is that amount normal?
  • jwilliams2jwilliams2 Posts: 856
    Aquisition fee should be $795....they are marking it up.
  • darma2011darma2011 Posts: 12
    My acquisition fee was $795. I believe anything more is a mark up.
  • storm10storm10 Posts: 175
    Acquisition fee makes no difference as long as you have the lowest payment... When you shop - shop for the lowest payment. Lowest payment is the goal, regardless of how they come to it.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Bri75, Mercedes-Benz Financial's July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 ML350 4Matic with 10,000 miles per year are .00035 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

This program is scheduled to run through August 1st. It's difficult to say what the numbers will be like after that.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • hypnoticshypnotics Posts: 24
    Hey Car_Man,

Do you know what the residual and MF for 2011 MB ML350 4matic 12k/yr for 33 months are?

Thank you!
  • bri75bri75 Posts: 2
    Thanks for the info, Car_man.
    Here you go, hypnotics. Mercedes-Benz Financial's July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 ML350 4Matic with 12,000 miles per year are .00035 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    You're very welcome bri75.

Car_man
    Host
  • japhalejaphale Posts: 14
    can you send me the dealership address and phone?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,036
    You may include the dealership name, city and state in your post. Please do not post names of salespeople, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other contact information.

Thanks!

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• findnemofindnemo Posts: 2
    Went to a dealer in NE region, the dealer can not give me the money factor of 0.00035. He told me that 0.00035 was reserved for one who has credit score of 850, and is currently a Mercedes-Benz owner. I can get 0.00065 which is for the regular citizen.

Can a MB dealer boost their profit by increasing different money factor?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,036
    Can a MB dealer boost their profit by increasing different money factor?

Yes... and, many do...

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

If they did not lie to you about 850 score or to be previous MB owner, I would still try to negotiate with them. But because they are the liars, I would simply deal with other MB dealer...
  • findnemofindnemo Posts: 2
    what is the minimum credit score to be qualified for the money factor of .00035? What are other requirements for qualifying MB top credit tier?

Thanks,
  • holdmyownholdmyown Posts: 6
    $539 for 33 month about $5k out of pocket, below are lease details. Sorry to bore everyone but how much better is it possible to do on the similar vehicle.

* Available only to qualified customers through Mercedes-Benz Financial Services at participating dealers through August 1, 2011. Not everyone will qualify. Advertised 33 months lease payment based on MSRP of $54,615 less the suggested dealer contribution resulting in a total gross capitalized cost of $52,811. Dealer contribution may vary and could affect your actual lease payment. Includes Destination Charge, Premium 1 Package and Heated Front Seats. Excludes title, taxes, registration, license fees, insurance, dealer prep and additional options. Total monthly payments equal $17,787. Cash due at signing includes $3,750 capitalized cost reduction, $795 acquisition fee and first month's lease payment of $539. No security deposit required. Total payments equal $22,332. At lease end, lessee pays for any amounts due under the lease, any official fees and taxes related to the scheduled termination, excess wear and use plus $0.25/mile over 27,500 miles, and $595 vehicle turn-in fee. Purchase option at lease end for $32,223 plus taxes (and any other fees and charges due under the applicable lease agreement) in example shown.
  • holdmyownholdmyown Posts: 6
    Anyone here to chime in on my previous post, thank you.
    You just posted the national advertising that you can get at any MB dealership. The key is to get a better deal than already advertised...
  • nugsnugs Posts: 1
    Hello All,

Understanding the 2012's will be coming out within the next couple months or so, when would you think the best time to get the best deals on the 2011's would be?

Thanks!
    2011 ML's are almost sold out already... Try to find one.
  • Is it possible to apply the competitor conquest 4K towards this? If so, how would they do it. I was also interested in this lease special and qualify for the conquest offer. Thanks.
  • I was interested in the current advertised ML Lease Special for $539/mo. I'll spare the rest of the advertised details. Is it possible to apply the 4k competitor conquest offer to this somehow? I do qualify for that. Could they reduce the monthly payment to adjust for it or apply it towards the amount due at signing to put very little down. If so, how would they do that.
    Yes, you can use $4k conquest certificate (if you qualify) toward 2011 ML. You can use it toward down payment or toward reducing monthly payment. It's up to you. Additionally you should negotiate better than national advertising deal anyway, because anyone can do national ad. The whole point is to get better than advertisement deal. The only problem is not a lot of 2011 ML's left, so don't delay too long... take advantage while you still can...
  • So I can apply it toward the advertised special??? I know I can apply toward a lease. If I applied it toward the special I would be able basically sign and drive a 54K car for $539 nothing else since I have a current lease trade with a little equity to cover closing costs. OR, put the 5K down and reduce the monthly payments significantly. This just seemed too good to be true.
  • march609march609 Posts: 2
    I am in a situation that I don't know is possible to get out of. I am in a brand new 2011 VW Touareg that I rolled about $4000 neg equity into. I am unsatisfied with the lack of keyless entry, touch start and am about to trade it in for the next model up. Before doing so, I realize the cost for an exec touareg is more expensive than a loaded GLK and a base ML. My dream car has always been a Mercedes, but I've never owned one. I know I'm in an upside down situation and I know this is probably the dumbest thing you've ever read! LOL. I called to find out how much it would cost to purchase the VW and it would be about 52,500 with the negative. Only one payment made on it. Is this something that is just IMPOSSIBLE, or would a mercedes dealership help me with it. I have a credit score around 675 +. Honestly, any help or feedback is truly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!!
  • That's a great deal! Could you please share the name of the MB dealer? Thanks...
  • South Bay Mercedes Benz in Torrance, California. Larry is the person whom I dealt with. He's either the fleet or internet sales manager.
  • Thanks Darma2011. I will give it a shot with them.
This discussion has been closed.