Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes-Benz M-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi all. I have a 2010 leased out since May and sustained minor body damage on the front fender. My question is if i bring this back to the dealer for repair, will they note that on my account that i damaged their leased vehicle? or should i take it to another dealer.. are the info shared across the MB networks?

Thanks!
  • As long as it is repaired correctly it will make no difference. Get it fixed properly where ever it is most convenient.
  • Thanks. Does anyone recommend a reputable auto body shop in Nassau/Queens area?

Thanks
  • Has anyone taken delivery of a 2011 ML 350 4-Matic? I am looking for best negotiated sales price.
  • CAR MAN - Can you advise on my deal below. THANKS!
    2011 ML350 4 Matic
    p1, lighting and heated front seats
    MSRP - $55,600
    - $1804 dealer cash
    -$1500 fleet discount
    Sales price $52,296

12k/yr - $2,256 due at delivery $687.95/mth 36 months
    total due at delivery.
  • Norman Collision in great neck on great neck rd Gary and Timmy do fantastic work and are very reliable have been using them for over 10 years still drive to great neck from suffolk to get my cars fixed
  • Hello All,

I live in Cleveland. Here is the price that I am being offered for a 2010 bluetec ML350.

It is White w/Cashmere, P1 Prem Pkg, Wood/Leather Steering Wheel, Burl Wood Trim, Brushed Aluminum Running Boards, and Heated Front Seats.
    MSRP 56,665.00 Cap Cost 47,260..

Is this a good price?

Thanks
  • Hello,

Did you lease this vehicle? What options were included in this?

Thanks
  • I am getting this one on Long Island NY
    2011 ML350 4Matic
    Silver, P1, Wood/Leather Steering and Heated Fronted Seats
    MSRP: $55,925
    Sale: $52,500

39 months
    10k/yr : $605 + NYC tax
    12k/yr : $620 + NYC tax
    0 Down payment
    Due at delivery : $800 Bank Fee + DMV + 1st Month = around $1700

My sales person is professional. Just took us 15mins to finialize the sale price.
  • Hello 70wash. The $4,600 dealer cash is indeed still available in September. In fact, Mercedes is providing another $1,000 on top of that for consumers who lease. All of this cash is being provided by Mercedes to dealers to use at their discretion. They can apply none, part, or all of it to your deal depending upon how hard a bargain you drive.

Mercedes-Benz Financial's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 ML350 4Matic with 10,000 miles per year are .00240 and 52%, respectively. This is MB Finance's standard factor. It varies by region and credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi lou2007. The truck that you're interested in probably has a spread of around $3,800 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. That puts the $3,300 dealer discount that you were quoted at around $500 over invoice...which is a very good deal.

Just make sure that the dealer that you are working with uses Mercedes-Benz Financial's September buy rate lease money factor of .00045 to calculate your monthly payment and you're in business.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • @Garylam, have you tried pushing harder? Never heard of a dealer closing with the best price in 15 minutes.

@Carman - is this a good deal? I was thinking of the same config with 12K miles, but I was really trying to keep it below $600 with the NYS tax. Any chance I can get that?
  • that's $550 pre tax. x 39 months = 21450 total payment (47% depreciation , 12k)
    Full price = 45638

You have to bring the sale price to ~46k...
  • @garylam: yeah, maybe that's just a pipe dream :( Which dealer did you pick it up from? I'd becoming out of Brooklyn so maybe I can pick it up at the same place.
  • Hi Car_man,

Would you happen to know what the numbers are for October on 2010 MB ML350 4matic in Northeast (Boston area)?

Thank you in advance!
  • asr515asr515 Posts: 30
    Car_man, I'm looking at a 4matic, P1, running boards, heated seats. Here's what I've been quoted:

MSRP $56045
    Cap Cost 51,200 (includes $1500 fleet discount)
    39 mos.
    15k/year
    53%
    $625/month (includes tax) *my calculations show the monthly payment should actually be $596.71/month (including tax)
    $2340 due at signing - 1st month, DMV, bank fee, "processing fee"; which I think is ridiculous but, how much of these "fees" can I get taken off the table?

I'd also like to know if the residual and money factor I was quoted is correct.

Thanks in advance.
  • asr515asr515 Posts: 30
    edited October 2010
    One additional question; dealer #1 claims I can get the money factor discounted from .00020 to .00010 if I do autopay (of course, his initial "offer" is horrible). Dealer #2 says that isn't possible, his numbers are posted above. Who do I believe?! :confuse:

And additional "note" on my above post: Dealer #2 claims the $625/mo is what his "program" says. I've used leaseguide.com to run my number making deals on 2 other leases and never had any discrepencies...I just need some reassurance from the edmunds folks that this dealer obviously adding some numbers into his calculations!
  • I have an "autopay" discount as well, but I am not sure how they get to it (whether they use the MF or some other trick). AFAIK, they get a kickback from MB Financial to get you to signup for it.
  • In New Orleans..

Looking to lease a 2011 Mercedes ML350 with P1, rear entertainment system..

Is there a better time of the year to get a lease on these than others? I am able to a new lease starting today to April. Is October the best time to get a good deal on the lease, or does Mercedes traditionally have better programs in Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, or Mar?

thanks!
  • fpinhofpinho Posts: 43
    Hi,

Does anyone know what the residual and money factor are for a 2010 ML350 4 Matic I live in NJ.

Terms 24 months 10K per year and
    36 months 10K per year

If its not too much to ask could you also post the numbers for 2011 model?

Thanks ......
This discussion has been closed.