Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes-Benz M-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• Carman - Do you know what the February Money Factors and Residuals are? I am looking to buy a 2wd ML 350 this week. 12K and either 36 or 48 mos.

Also, this is the first time I am trading in my old Mercedes from lease. Will they get me for mileage wear and tear even if I trade in or can I negotiate that away?

Thanks so much,
    Neil
  • amcdadamcdad Posts: 61
    Carman-

What is the February money factor/residual for the M-Class Blue Tec for 15K miles and either 24, 36, or 39 months (not sure which length offers the best deal). Also, I see that over the past 6 weeks, folks have gotten between 4K and 7K off of the list price- are you aware of any discounts/rebates/holdbacks that could have been used in those deals?

Thanks!
    Carman- I just saw that MB is advertising a 27month lease deal, so any info on the MF/residual for 15K miles for that deal (as well as any available discounts) would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
  • I certainly do Neil. Mercedes-Benz Finance's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 ML350 2WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00087 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48 month lease are .00087 and 49%.

Chances are that you will have to pay for any excess mileage and / or wear and tear on your new vehicle, unless the dealer has some pull with MB Finance. It wouldn't hurt to see if they can do something for you. I've heard about luxury brand captive finance companies being lenient on returning customers in the past.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hello amcdad. Mercedes-Benz Financial's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2011 ML Bluetec with 15,000 miles per year are .00156 and 68%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00156 and 58%.

Other than a $1,000 conquest cash incentive for current owners o competitive luxury makes, I am not aware of any cash incentives on this truck right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi amcdad. The money factor for a 27 month lease would be the same as the ones that I've mentioned. I'm not sure of the residual value for that term though because Mercedes-Benz has a special program that it calls "Value Added" that enables consumers to use its normal residual values for slightly longer terms, i.e. its 24-month resid for a 27-month lease. I have a feeling that this model might be eligible for that program.

Car_man
    Host
    Carman- Thank you very much for the help!
  • There are also Employee Discounts, for ML it's $3,000.
  • nlm83nlm83 Posts: 3
    Hey Carman
    Hoping you might be able to help me out. I am trying to lease an ML 350 with PI package.
    Sticker is $55.165
    Sale Price is $50,640
    Its a 42 month lease/ 12,000 miles year. ( I wanted 36 but the numbers didn't work.) Early pull up at 39 is possible.
    I am being quoted $636.93 which seems a little high. Do you have an idea of where you think I should be when I use the Lease Calculator I get a much lower number. Monthly tax rate is based on 6.75%
  • I am new to the leasing game. We tried to lease a 2011 ML350 MSRP $53,375.. here is the best deal they presented us.. with MB tier 1 lease terms..

27 month lease
    12k miles a year
    $670/month
    $1035 due at signing

We do have a trade-in that I know is messing up this deal because they supposedly will work in the last few payments for us, but I know those payments are worked into the lease..

Any suggestion as to how I can work this deal to my advantage?
  • I pulled the trigger on the ML350 deal.

Sticker is $56,045
    Sale Price is $46,961
    Term - 48 month lease
    10,000 miles year

Due at signing - $1,670 (1st month & acquisition/DMV fees).

Monthly payment - $475 (including taxes).

I was concerned about longer lease term (48 month), but I like the car enough to drive it longer. And the MB warranty is exactly 48 months, giving me peace of mind in terms of coverage.
  • What state did you find this sweet deal in? :confuse:
  • I am in texas.. Upon further review the dealership told me they made a mistake and that there was no way they could have done that deal. I thought it was Xmas in Feb...
  • sp32sp32 Posts: 1
    Car_man,

Could you please provide Feb data for the following:

15,000 miles per year
    ML350 4matic
    36 month lease

Money factor
    Residual
    Lease Acquisition Fee

Thanks in advance.
  • 2011 ML350 4MATIC

MSRP $56,995
    Selling Price $50,588
    3yr/30k mile lease
    residual: 57%
    money factor: 0.00058 (1.39%)
    acquisition fee: $795 (they tried to charge me $1095)
    $603.32 w/tax (9.5% CA)

$2200 due at signing (1st month payment, title, license, DMV fees)

How did I do?

thx
  • Hi guys, looking to lease a 2011 ML350 with P1.

I visited Fletcher Jones in Newport Beach today. I was kinda excited since hearing about all the $500-ish monthly leases out there, but after talking to FJ for half an hour, the best deal they could give me on a 2011 ML350 with black/black and P1 package was $608 a month, and that with $2400 down, for 36mo/12k a year. Finaly car price was around $56300, he said they can cut it to $54000.

I really wanted the updated sound system that came with the P2 package but he said that bumps the monthly payments up to around $740!! No way I am paying that much more for just a better sound system and key-less go.

Is this a good deal? What can I haggle with them over? Also they will beat any other price on the same deal so if I can find another dealer doing a better deal, that would be good too.

Thanks for any help
    So as it stands, that's the best price I have. $608 including tax.
  • suv800suv800 Posts: 40
    Hello bluelondon

I just ran some numbers from Edmunds.com's market value pricing, here's what comes up.
    2011 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4MATIC
    Base Price $45561
    Premium 1 Package $3720
    Palladium Silver Metallic $670
    Destination Fee $875
    Total Price $50156.00

Selling price should lower than that.
    I would only pay the first month plus dmv fees plus document fee plus inspection. your price out of pocket should be $852.00 (608+145+75+12+10)
  • I have a 36 month 12k/ year lease...
    They said MB have a 5 month early pull up prgram at 31 months.. say i have 36,000 miles at 31 month of the early pull up.. will i be nailed for the over milage? what if i trade in for another MB? do i have to pay for the overmilage or its simply treated as a trade in?
  • I am interested in ML350 and got an offer from a dealer in NJ.
    I have 5 remaining lease payments for LEXUS IS 250 which is 354/month.
    He said he will absorb it and gave me following deal.

MSRP: 54,615
    Selling Price: 49900
    Out of pocket: 2000
    Monthly payment: 584/month including tax and everything
    Lease term: 48 month

Do you guys think this is a good deal?
    Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.