Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan Altima Lease Questions

Comments

• Here you go, amb_11. You never mentioned how long you want to lease for or what mileage allowance you need, so for now I am going to assume that you are interested in a 36 month lease with 15,000 miles per year. Let me know if you want something different. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Altima 3.5 SL with 15,000 miles per year are .00259 and 60%, respectively.

To get a good deal on your lease, just negotiate as low a selling price as you can on the Altima that you want and make sure that the dealer uses the aforementioned lease program.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • What is the MF and Residual on a 2007 Nissan 2.5S? for 36 months 15,000 miles? Thanks!
  • What about the money factor if you only get 12k miles per year? I was quoted a money factor of .00170 for 36 months on a 2007 Altima S automatic
  • I was looking for a 36 mo. 12/mile lease on either a 2.5 S CVT Auto or a 3.5 SE CVT Auto. Can you provide me with lease info? Also, what is an aquisition fee? Thanks!
  • The Aquisition fee is the charge from the leasing company its usually $595
  • pfjepfje Posts: 25
    Car_man or kyfdx,

I am interested in leasing a 2008 Nissan Altima 3.5 Coupe for the following terms:

24 months/15,000 per year.

I have contacted the dealer by email and have these figures:

MSRP: $26,515
    Selling Price: $26,000

What is the money factor and residuals?
    Could you work up an estimated lease payment?

Thanks in advance.
  • Car_man
    I'm looking at leasing a 2007 Altima 2.5 S, or 3.5 SE. Can you let me know what Money Factor and Residual would be for 36 months and 12K? Also curious if additional rebates/incentives will be available in November.

Thanks!
  • Car_man (or others),

My wife is looking for an Altima 2.5 Coupe 6spd, convenience package. A local dealer found one in FL and is willing to have it shipped up to Raleigh, NC. He is asking 21,162 (Invoice + $1). I am still waiting on getting the MF and RP for this vehicle. I really don't want to put much down, since it is a lease. Seems like the terms on the coupes are not very aggressive since it is popular. What are some baseline numbers I should expect to get?

Thanks!
  • I am going to lease a 2008 2.5SL w/ connection package and and spoiler (black/charcoal leather)12,000mi/36 mos. Dealer offered sign and drive (0 down 1st mos and dmv only)
    $350 per month. What is the dealer invoice on this car and money factor? What is the best deal available in NY/LI area? Current lease expires 10/24. Was told money factors going down due to Fed reduction of interest rates.
  • assuming a selling price of 20,850 as of sept. what would my monthly payment be on a lease of 2.5s auto. sign n drive 12k miles 36 mnths? thanks
  • greanpea68greanpea68 Posts: 1,996
    I would bet there is money down with that offer for a 2008 2.5 Sl for $350/mo
  • There is not supposed to be any money down, only 1st mos. and dmv.
  • My wife needs to replace her 06 Accord which is leased. Her present lease ends in December.
    She needs 35000 miles/year.
    We have narrowed it down between the altima and the new Accord.
    Any thoughts? Which car will gives us the better lease deal?
  • Car_man,

I'm looking to lease a 2.5S 6speed with 12K miles/year.
    Can you tell me what the money factor and the residuals will be for October for 2007 and 2008 models?

Also, are there any differences between 2007 and 2008?

Thanks,
    Vlad
  • Vlad,
    I'm looking at similar car.
    2008 has Anti Lock brakes included when on 2007 it was an option. Otherwise it's the same car.
    I'm trying to get numbers but dealers in NJ say that they cannot give residual and MF numbers over the phone.
    I'f I will find out will post them here.

5 year financing is 2.9%
    3 year - 1.9%
  • Hi Car Man!

Can you give me the residual and buy rate for an '08 3.5 SE Coupe w/CVT for a 24 month/12k mile lease? Thanks
  • dexiondexion Posts: 6
    Hey can anyone tell me if the $1000 cash back incentive on the Altima's during the month of october can apply on a lease? I called my dealership and they said yes but I'm not 100% sure can anyone here who knows tell me?
  • jv0704jv0704 Posts: 3
    Hi, I just purchased a lease for 08' Nissan Altima 2.5S Base package white.

I have traded in my 350z which had $7500 left on the car and paid $2000 down and got a lease payment for $270/month. I have excellent credit.

Lease was for $12k miles and for 39 mo.

Did I get a good deal on this?

I thought I was getting the best possible deal there is but reading some of these posts it feels like not so.
  • dexiondexion Posts: 6
    If I understand what you're saying correctly, you still owe'd $7500 on the Z that had to get rolled into the Altima and put down $2000 so yes if thats what you did thats a good deal. Damn going from the Z to the 2.5 must have been a killer!
  • qbrozenqbrozen Posts: 17,150
    i'm not understanding it quite as easily. You owed $7500 on the Z? But what was it worth as a trade?

'13 Stang GT; '86 Benz 300E; '98 Volvo S70; '12 Leaf; '14 Town&Country

This discussion has been closed.