Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan Altima Lease Questions

Comments

• I just priced out the a 3.5 V6 fully loaded with Nav, Sport Package, etc.

I was quoted $335 per month sign and drive all I have to pay is the first payment.

I think its a great deal but I just want to get some of your thoughts.

Thanks
  • Carman, do you have the September money factor and residual value for a 2009 Altima 2.5S, 12K miles per month, 36 or 39 month lease? Thanks.
  • which part of the country is this in?
  • Hello thenewlew. Here's the information that you're looking for. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Altima Sedan 3.5 SE with 15,000 miles per year are .00089 and 54%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an '09 Altima Sedan SL are .00089 and 54...exactly the same.

Unfortunately, the $1,500 consumer cash that Nissan is providing on the '09 Altima in September is not compatible with this special lease program.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Here you go, tarzan12. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Altima Sedan 2.5 SL with an automatic transmission and 12,000 miles per year are .00089 and 54%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00089 and 53%.

Car_man
    Host
  • I certainly do, mackerman. NMAC's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Altima 2.5 S Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are .00089 and 54%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00089 and 53%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Where did this deal come from???
  • Carman,

Given the conditions you mention above for September lease of Altima 2.5S I am interested to lease Altima 2.5 with floor/trunk mats and splash guards (September lease special) with MSRP $22,570; Invoice $21,156 minus $1,500 (rebate), sell price $19,656. Can I even include the rebate with lease deal for September? I roughly came up with the following deal for 36 months deal.

Residual $12,187
    Net capitalized cost $19,650
    Depreciation $7,462.20
    tax rate 7%

I came up with $252.30 a month for 36 months with no money down or as advertised by Nissan with $2,576 down - $179.77 a month. Nissan asks for $199 a month and for 39 months. Why the discrepancy?

Greatly appreciated if anyone is willing to comment.
  • Hi Everyone.

I just got back from my Kings Nissan and was offered 290 a month for 39 months on a Nissan Altima 2.5 SL. My only issue is that the car was would be financed through Wells Fargo. My last lease was through Nissan/Infiniti Financial. Has anyone dealt with Wells Fargo is there anything I should be worried about by leasing through them?

Also I am turning in my 2006 Infiniti G35X. I was expecting to turn it into Nissan when I get my car. Can they still charge me for any damages I have a some scratches on my bumper and a small dent on it.

Thank you everyone for any help :D
  • The lease is actually through Hann Financial Services. Has anyone ever dealt with them?
  • nbtynbty Posts: 21
    Yes had a lease with them few yrs ago. When i started to look for a new lease dealers warned me not to use hann.(return charges) I was nervous to lease again with them since i didnt know what charges if any they will bill me for. Ended up with a acura thru honda when I retuened my lease with hann they were no charges and I did have a fair amount of wear and tear. My neighbor had same lease as me and again no charges. But they do get a bad name compared to the bigger companies
  • bstokbstok Posts: 4
    Can anyone offer MF and Residual Value for October on Altima 2.5 S 4 door and 2 door on 36 and 39 month lease with 12K miles a year. Thanks.
  • Hi bstok. The consumer cash incentive that Nissan is currently providing on the 2009 Altima Sedan, $1,750 in October, is not compatible with its special lease program.

Car_man
    Host
  • I can help you out, bstok. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Altima Sedan 2.5 S with 12,000 miles per year are .00089 and 54%, respectively. This car's 39 month numbers are .00089 and 53%.

The numbers for otherwise identical 36 and 39 month leases of the '09 Altima Coupe 2.5 S are .00162 / 53% and .00162 / 52%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car Man - Please help, wanting to find out if this is a fair lease quote. I am looking at a car with a sticker price of $26350.00, which invoice is $24700 (roughly). I am leasing a 39 month lease/15000 miles. I also am returning a Nissan lease which is not up until February 5, so essentially, I have 5 payments of $325, that I have not yet paid. They also said they have $1000 cash rebate (for the Nissan 10 event).

The dealership after negotiation is coming up with $366/month and first months payment paid upon signing, they've also agreed to add bluetooth (after market) and 3 free oil changes.

Thanks in advance for a quick response!
  • BTW, I live in Kansas.
  • carz18carz18 Posts: 3
    Hi,

Looking for a good lease deal on Nissan Altima 3.5 SE
    Could someone in the know, provide me with money factor and residual? Thanks.
  • Hi Everyone thank you all for your help.

Just left a deposit on a 2009 Altima S with SL package and connection package.
    MSRP 27,700
    Invoice 25,400
    Term 39 months 12K a year
    Payment 315
    Due at signing 1st month, DMV and 80 down payment (I didn't to pay this but I didn't think it was worth driving over back and forth to save $80.
    Got the deal from Kings Nissan in Brooklyn. Picking it up on Monday and turning in my G35x. I was very please with the build quality of my infiniti hopefully this car will solidify why I love Nissan. :D

Another dealer in NJ offered my 339 + tax for the same lease.

Good Deal?
  • gpb59gpb59 Posts: 69
    Carman, do you have MF and residual for the 2010 altima 2.5 S?

Thanks
  • Just signed a 39 mo./12K lease deal on a 09 Altima S 2.5 w/leather, roof. MSRP $26,350. Used the $1,000 cash Nissan is offering until 10/18, had $400 negative equity in trade. With first pymt. up front, $305 per month.
    Thanks to this forum and CarMan for your help on this. Using your info. and the lease calculator you recommend I was able to move them from their first offer of $350 per month and $975 up front. I will give them props for not hesitating to show me their calculations, even though they were seemingly using the same numbers I had, they were still $18 per month higher at one point. After more discussion they agreed to meet my calculation. Maybe there is a way for them to hide additional fees/profits even though all of the numbers seem to be right?
  • I just leased a 2009 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL ( Convenience & Conv.+ and SL package) No connection package. I leased for $249/month with $0 down just taxes/MV/and 1st month payment came out to just shy of $2000. Is this a good deal?
  • Hi worleygirl. Let's work up a lease payment on the car that you're interested in and see what we come up with. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2009 Nissan Altima 2.5 S Sedan that has an automatic transmission, an MSRP of $26,350 and a selling price of $24,700 (dealer invoice...which should be very possible given the dealer cash incentives that are out there right now) through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. for 39 months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $317.

Even though the quote that you received includes sales tax and the one that I worked up doesn't, I suspect that you will be able to beat the offer that you have received fairly easily.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here's the information that you're looking for, carz18. Through November 2nd, Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Altima 3.5 SE Sedan with an automatic transmission and 15,000 miles per year are .00089 and 54%, respectively.

You never mentioned how long you want to lease for or what mileage allowance you need, so I had to make some assumptions. Let me know if you want something different.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here's the info that you're looking for, gpb59. Through November 2nd, Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Altima Sedan 2.5 S with an automatic transmission and 15,000 miles per year are .00264 and 59%, respectively.

You never mentioned how long you want to lease for or what mileage allowance you need, so I had to make some assumptions. Let me know if you want something different.

Car_man
    Host
  • In November of 2006 my son leased a Nissa Altima. I was with him at the time, but left before he signed the paper work. I know that they told him in three years he could turn the car in, purchase it, or lease a different car. With the economy being what it is, he and his girl friend have been sharing a car. They were looking forward to getting rid of the payment and insurance. He just called to schedule a day to turn it in. It has less than 25000 miles and is in perfect shape. They told him he can't turn it in until May 2010. I don't understand how you can have a three year lease that turns into three and a half and I am wondering if there is anything we can do to get him out of it.
  • r5020r5020 Posts: 4
    marysh2432 - check the lease agreement. Is it a 36 month lease? Sounds to me like it might be a 42 month lease.

The lease agreement (as well as his monthly statement) should list the lease end date.
  • It does seem as though your sons lease is 42 months instead of 36 months. Most Nissan leases are based on 39 months vs 36 months. However usually 3 months before your lease is up Nissan will allow you to return the car to a dealership and Nissan will make you last 3 payments on the car if you lease another Nissan/Infiniti product.

If the lease contract signed by your son states the lease is 42 months then I don't believe there is much you can do about it, other than turning the car in early and terminating the lease contract and paying all of the fees associated with it.

Sorry
  • Looking for current lease numbers on a 2010 Altima SL w/ premium audio pkg, MSRP $27,900. Trying to get this car with $0 down payment except tax/title/fees, and monthly payments around $350. Not sure if that's realistic or not. Can anyone help?

Looking for 36 mos, 12k miles
  • Hi my stepdad purchased an 05 altima for me a few years ago it is paid for so now I want to give to my little brother. Can anyone tell me some good deals I can get on a 2007 altima 3.5se?? By the way I'm in the new orleans area so anywhere in louisiana would be good if you guys know anything.
This discussion has been closed.