Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan Altima Lease Questions

Comments

• Here's the information that you're looking for, misslau.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 Altima Coupe 2.5S with 12,000 miles per year are .00141 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for the other versions of this car that you mentioned are as follows:

2012 Altima Coupe 3.5 SR: .00141 / 56%
    2012 Altima Sedan 2.5 S: .00047 / 58%
    2012 Altima Sedan 3.5 SR: .00047 / 58%

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • m3shm3sh Posts: 1
    Hi,

I am looking to find out if I signed up for a lease at a reasonable price as I have been told that I overpaid... essentially what would be the lowest I couldve bargained for. This was a new lease with no trade in's and no prior dealership exp.

I leased a :
    Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5S 2012 --- 39 Month Lease, 12,000 Miles Per Year, Zero out of pocket -(including tax, title, fees etc.) @ $365 per month. (including 1st months payment - so 38 payments) in the month of October.

Sticker Price: 30,635 w/: Convenience Package, 2.5S Premium Package, Leather Package, and Technology Package.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
  • I have a 2010 Altima 2.5SL w the nismo package, i leased for 39 months in oct 2010, 30K car also... no out of pocket, i pay 394 a month...
  • drscottfdrscottf Posts: 2
    edited October 2011
    Hi. i am looking to lease a 2012 nissan altima SL with convience, convience plus, and audio packages. 39 month lease and 15000 miles. i am trading in a 2009 nissan maxima on a lease which would end in may. residual payoff amount is about 21000. the dealership offered 305 a month with 1500 down. does this sound like a good deal?

thanks
    scott
  • 525i04525i04 Posts: 12
    Sorry but I haven't logged in this forum for a while. I got the deal at Leith Nissan in Apex off of Hwy 55. I know I can't post the name of the sales person but the name of the salesperson is the same as the hurricane that hit NC in 1996 :-)

Moderator - please remove the last comment if it is not allowed.
  • Hi. I just wanted to update you on the deal it got. I ended up signing a 39 month lease for 15k miles. selling price of car was 23800. lease for 249 month (with taxes) 1500 down
  • Hi I just got a quote for 2012 Altima 2.5 SL sedan. The list price is $28,200 and sales price $24,300. For 39 month, 12,000mi/yr, the monthly price is $295 with no money out (38 payments).
    Is this a good deal for a SL?

If this is a so so, I think I am more comfortable financial wise, if I go for standard 2.5S. I am looking $200~250 monthly payments. I live in SC.

But if this is a good deal for SL, I wouldn't mind paying $50 extra for more options...
  • 525i04525i04 Posts: 12
    You should be able to do better. I leased a 2012 3.5SR for $290/month for 39 months with truly 0 down in NC. Your quote is $5 more per month for a 4 cylinder.
  • mtwow789mtwow789 Posts: 3
    edited November 2011
    That seems really good deal. I wonder how you got it? I have contacted the sales person and asked for lower payment, but he is telling me other needless options (nitrogen, pinstripes) that can be added instead of actually working with the number. I am thinking about directly asking to apply the 58% residual percent Car_Man has posted above. Also the lease calculator based on Edmunds is giving out different value than what this sales person is saying. I am actually getting around $230 with the numbers sales person gave me. I have linked my google excel sheet.

My Lease Excel
  • Hi Carman,

Can you provide the residual and MF leaes rates for November for the following?

Altima Sedan 2.5S with standard packages like Special Edition and typical mileage (10k or 12k) for 39 mo
    Altima Sedan 2.5SL with all the packages and 12000mi/yr for 39 mo

Thanks!
  • I am trying to lease 2.5S base model for standard 39 months and 12000 miles. Dealer is not including the 1250 rebate in the price of the car. He say rebate is not available for lease. He is also making residual as 55% as opposed to 58% I see here on the board. Can someone please advice.
  • Residual is 55% for this model. Comes out to $230/month for 39/m and 12k miles. $o down just taxes, bank fees, registration and 1st month payment.
    I can deliver this deal anywhere in NY, NJ, CT

You can have this deal for $189/month for 24/m 12k miles.

Can be cheaper if you qualify for loyalty ($500).
  • Hi mtwow789. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 Altima Sedan 2.5S with 12,000 miles per year are .00021 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an Altima Sedan 2.5 SL would be exactly the same.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi zambo2013. The dealer was correct, the $1,250 cash incentive is not compatible with Nissan's special lease program. For the rest of the month, however there is a $500 bonus cash incentive that is compatible with the lease.

Car_man
    Host
  • zumicroomzumicroom Posts: 1
    edited November 2011
    are the money factor and residual for the 2012 altima 2.5s coupe still .00141 and 58%, respectively, as they were in october?
  • Hi Carman,

Can you please tell me what the Nov lease rates are on a 3.5 SR Altima Sedan with Premium and Sport packaging (39 months/12k miles)?

Thanks!
  • Car_man is spot on. I just leased a 2.5SL, $282.72 for 38 months, includes monthly tax, 15K miles, I am in Rochester NY. 7.5% tax rate.
    Put down $1k, which covered first month, tax, title, registration, etc.
    His numbers work to the penny and are the same as I was quoted by the dealer. Feel like I got a decent deal.
    Someone let me no. I am not a good car guy.
  • Car_man/all,

I'm looking at a Altima Coupe 2.5 S with conv/prem/leather packages, 12k mi/year, 39 mos.

The dealer is telling me 53% residual and 0.00090MF. Both seem low compared with the numbers you have provided for the last month.

Do you have any new data for December? Do you agree that these do not seem accurate?

Thanks,

jd
  • Carman,

Do you have the money factor and residual for the 2012 Altima 2.5S and 3.5 SR sedan for 24 months and 15k miles per year?

Also any incentives available combinable with the lease program?

Thanks
  • Hi zumicroom. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Altima 2.5S Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are .00090 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi misslau. NMAC's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 Altima Sedan 3.5 SR with 12,000 miles per year are .00021 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi jd00510. The money factor that you were quoted is right on the money. Dealers do not have the authority to alter banks' published residual values.

Car_man
    Host
  • Greetings rman850r. NMAC's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Altima Sedan 2.5 S with 15,000 miles per year are .00003 and 65%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 Altima Sedan 3.5 SR are .00003 and 64%.

Nissan is currently providing a $500 cash incentive on leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • otoluvaotoluva Posts: 140
    carman, I have negotiated a selling price of $18000 on a 12 Altima 2.5S with MSRP $24100, I'm having trouble using the lease calculator, can you please help me with a payment sample based on the following:
    3 yr/36000k miles and 0 down.
    Thank you
  • torotorotorotoro Posts: 8
    edited December 2011
    Hello Car Man:

I am considering leasing an Altima 3.5S for 39 months/12K miles and want to know if I can expect the same money factor and residual values you provided recently ( .00021 and 56%) if I want to order a specific color combination. This would be without any packages or other options. Assume a top tier credit rating. Thanks.
  • As a follow up to my post directly above: will a 10K mile as opposed to a 12k allowance alter any of the factors?

Again, I'm assuming that I would have to order the car because I haven't seen the configuration I want in any dealers inventory.

Thanks much.
  • cmyawncmyawn Posts: 36
    Hello Car_man,

Can you tell me:

* What is the January 2012 residual percentage and money factor for a 21012 Altima Sedan, S w/ SL package, 3 years, 12,000 miles per year?

* Is there an up-front acquisition fee (looks like $595)?

* Is there a lease-end disposition fee (looks like $395 if you turn it in, or $300 if you buy it in most states)?

* What rebates/incentives are available for these leases (looks like maybe $825)?

These leasing fees are getting to be a pain...like airline or bank fees. But the money factors are great!
  • I'd be happy to help you out, otoluva. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2012 Nissan Altima 2.5S Sedan that has an MSRP of $24,100 and a selling price of $18,000 through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. right now for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $145.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello torotoro. The color of your vehicle would not have any impact upon its lease program, assuming that its trim level is the same.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey torotoro. Dropping from 12,000 miles per year to 10,000 typically raises vehicles' residual values by 1%.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.