Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan Altima Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi Car Man. Could you please post April’s MF and residual for a 24-month lease for 2012 Altima Sedan S CVT– with 12,000 miles a year? -Thanks
  • For anybody that may know, when will the lease rates for the 2013 Altima be coming out? I'm considering preordering a fully loaded 3.5 SR for a lease and would love to estimate a payment.
  • derfsonderfson Posts: 13
    CAR___MAN: WHEN ARE NEW MF AND RESIDUALS GOING TO BE GIVEN FOR ALTIMA MODELS??? THERE HAS BEEN NOTHING ON THIS SITE SINCE APR 6TH.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi morgan5245. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current 24-month buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Altima Sedan S with 12,000 miles per year are .00003 and 73%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi billabongi. Nissan has introduced a lease program for the 2013 Altima, but it really is not providing anything in the way of support on it yet. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Altima Sedan V6 SV with 15,000 miles per year are .00200 and 63%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi derfson. What exactly are you looking for? Let me know the exact model, term and mileage allowance that you are interested in and I'll be happy to provide you with the information that you're looking for.

Car_man
    Host
  • custoscustos Posts: 1
    Hey Carman,
    I saw you post a bit earlier about the 2013 Nissan Altima lease rates, can you verify what the April numbers are for Sedan 3.5 SL w/ Technology package -- you indicated a very generous Residual, but the MF appeared to be 4.8% was a bit intense, is that accurate?

Also, my fiance recently leased a fully loaded 2012 Maxima SV, but the Dealership messed up some of the contract, called and lied to her about changes to a contract so we have an opportunity to return the car after 1 month. I was hoping you could provide the April lease rates for the 2012 Maxima SV (Fully loaded). Ultimately we will use a different dealer for everything, coming from a solid BMW dealership I can't believe what this Dealer did to her.

*Both rate requests are for 36 or 39 month leases at 15k miles*
  • alyfoytalyfoyt Posts: 1
    Hi Car Man, Do you have Aprils Money Factor and Residual value for a Coupe for 36 (or 39) months? ...IS 12k the minimum miles. If I ask for a 10k a year do you know what kind of break I can get?
    thanks! :blush:
  • etb44etb44 Posts: 2
    Hi, car man I am looking to lease a 2012 Nissan Altima S with convenience package, what are the current residual value and money factor numbers for a 39mo/12k lease? Also I seen they are doing $500 bonus cash until the end of may, what other incentives are there in total if I am a current nissan lessee? Thank you for your help.
    Hi etb44. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 Altima S Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are .00059 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

You're correct about the $500 Memorial Day bonus offer. On top of that Nissan is providing a solid $1,810 cash incentive on leases of this car right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • etb44etb44 Posts: 2
    Thanks, I did end up contacting a dealer in my area and they gave me the money factor. I ended up getting out of my cube lease 25 months early and into an 2012 Ocean Gray Altima 2.5S with convenience package.
    MSRP-$25170
    39 months/12k yr
    $0 down just 1st payment and $199 doc fee
    $255 a month that includes the 7% sales tax
  • nooch3nooch3 Posts: 1
    Hi Car Man,

Looking to lease a Altima Coupe..2.5S with $28,500 MSRP which includes Convenience and Premier Package. 39 month/12k miles.. Have a price of $295/mtg with $1200 down which includes tax/gap.Are the $500 Memorial Day and $1850 incentives applied to sedan or coupe..both.

Is the price above a good one or hold out for less cost??

Need to make my decision by tomorrow so any help would be appreciated!

Thx!

NOOCH
  • daminovdaminov Posts: 1
    I was thinking of leasing the 2012 Altima 2.5s with the convenience package. The best offer I've received so far has been very close to that described by etb44 just a couple of posts ago.

However, I'm now wondering whether I should wait for the 2013 coming out next month, which a) looks somewhat better to me, b) has a few extra gadgets, and c) supposedly has exceptionally comfortable seats, which will hopefully be great for my back pain.

My question is: MSRPs being equal, what will be the likely difference between lease prices next month on a 2012 Altima vs. a 2013? If I can expect to get the 2013 2.5 SV (which is similar to a 2012 2.5 S with the convenience package, in both features and MSRP) for close to the same offer that I just got on the 2012 (i.e., $250 / month with $400 down, taxes/fees included), I think I'll wait for the 2013.

Thanks in advance.
  • derfson1derfson1 Posts: 3
    edited May 2012
    YOU MIGHT WANT TO GET THE 2012 . YOU ARE PROBABLY GETTING MORE DISCOUNTS OFF THE 2012 THAN YOU WILL BE GETTING OFF THE 2013. USUALLY WHEN A NEW REVISED MODEL COMES OUT THEY DON'T START REAL DISCOUNTS ON IT FOR SEVERAL MONTHS. THIS IS WHAT THE DEALERSHIP I WORKED FOR WOULD DO ON NEW MODELS. THEY HAVE BEEN MAKING A BIG DEAL OF THE 2013 MODEL. DON'T COUNT ON GETTING AN ANSWER FROM A SALESMAN.
  • bbsqueenbbsqueen Posts: 8
    Hey Car_Man,

When can't we have a section in the forum just for the money factor and res. value for all trim, period and mileage? I believe it will help us a lot while not asking you every single time.

THANKS!!
  • derfsonderfson Posts: 13
    I HEAR YOU MY GOOD MAN. HAVE WONDERED WHY BUT NEVER ASKED. BEGINNING OF EVERY MONTH JUST PUT IN THE LEASE INFO ONE TIME OR ONCE MORE IN MIDDLE OF MONTH. WOULD TAKE CARE OF A LOT OF QUESTIONS.
  • bbsqueenbbsqueen Posts: 8
    Hi,

I made a deal yesterday with one of the nissan dealer in Queens new york city.

List price: $24770
    Residual: $12932.7

39 months, 15K miles

2.5S 20th Anniversary edition Navy blue ext. Charcoal int.
    Carpet floor and trunk mat
    Splash guard
    1 year maintenance
    Wheel rim cap lock

Monthly payment included tax: $226 included tax
    Total due at signing: $200+$595+300 = $1095

I didn't ask the final selling price. Based on my reversed calculation it comes to around $20300, which I believe is a decent deal.

And this deal include the Memorial day weekend $1810+$500=$2310 cash rebate

Thanks.
  • jrpj16jrpj16 Posts: 1
    Can anyone help? Ore ordered a 13 2.5 SL with tech package and spoiler. Anyone know what lease will be? Also when they are coming in? Thanks!
  • ca555ca555 Posts: 3
    Hi Car_Man... I have essentially the same question as jrpj16. Do you have the June residual and MF for the 2013 Altima 2.5 SL? 36 mo/12K Thanks!
    Hi ca555. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Altima Sedan 2.5 SL with 12,000 miles per year are .00200 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_Man

I see the May money factor and residual value for the sedan. Could you provide me the info for the coupe for 12k miles and the 36/39 month lease that is most common at Nissan. Thanks so much.
  • Sorry Car_Man

I think I slept through a month. I meant the June lease info for a coupe in the above message.

Jess
  • driver165driver165 Posts: 1
    Dear Car_Man
    I am considering leasing Altima 3.5SR with sport and premium packages, MSRP around $31,000.
    Can you please tell me current (June 2012) residuals and money factors for 39 and 24-month leases on such cars? How much should I expect to pay per month assuming that I get loyalty discount as current lease customer? State tax rate is 7%.
    Thanks!
  • titussalvatoretitussalvatore Posts: 3
    edited June 2012
    Dealer has quoted me $250/mo for 2.5S (2012)

Has all the following included :
    Intelligent key
    Bluetooth
    Premium Audio
    Backup camera
    sunroof

39 Months ZERO down 15k miles !!

As is obvious - I'm a novice as to the quote and would like to hear the community's opinion as to the his quote and whether this is a good deal or not ?
  • PS : Also contains Auto headlights etc.

I need to close this deal soon - really hoping someone from this forum replies
    cheers
  • pegasus17pegasus17 Posts: 536
    edited June 2012
    msrp?
    residual?
    money factor?
    tax rate?

Need details to evaluate...

Also, the 2013 is out so don't give up the leverage you have with the dealer.
  • State is delaware
    I've only begun the notional discussion - like I said, I'm probably the biggest novice here :( - the MSRP seemed a bit dicey to begin w/ seeing the almost incumbent launch of 2013 so I thought to I did begin w/ my expected budget for any altima with the features I wanted - so I started with a quote of 220 p.mo - and he's given me 255!!

But he does agree to the fact that there wont be any downpayment, and the Nissan aquiisitoin fee, documentation fee taxes is all inclusive in this figure!!

Im curious as to w/o getting the MSRP and Residual - are the figures I've provided sufficient for edmund leasing vets here to give me a clue if the monthly figure is good/bad to any extent they can!
  • zarkoffzarkoff Posts: 2
    edited June 2012
    Hello Mr. Car-Man,

Could you please provide the residual and money factor for a 2013 Altima SV for 24 mo. lease with a 15,000 mile per year allowance. It looks like there is a promotion for the 2013's that runs through 7/2/12, but the details for this lease are not available. Thanks a bunch.
  • leefinkelleefinkel Posts: 2
    edited June 2012
    Got back a little bit ago from a local dealership (DC area) - was looking at the 2012 Altima 2.5S - MSRP of right around $24k - 24 months, 12k miles - they best they offered was $327/month with no money down, or $2k down and $237/month - a far cry from some of the offers on this board, that I quoted to the dealer.

I'm now looking at a 2012 2.5S with Convenience package and Convenience plus package, with MSRP of 25,390.

What's the best way to not waste my time? What am I looking at here, Car Man? Anyone else? Please help! Want to pull the trigger ASAP!
  • leefinkelleefinkel Posts: 2
    I guess all I'm looking for is the residual and money factor for a 2012 Altima 2.5S for a 24 month lease with 12k miles per year. Earlier you said .00003 and 73%, but it seems like those numbers can't be real. Please advise, ASAP?
This discussion has been closed.