Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan Altima Lease Questions

Comments

• I just priced out the a 3.5 V6 fully loaded with Nav, Sport Package, etc.

I was quoted $335 per month sign and drive all I have to pay is the first payment.

I think its a great deal but I just want to get some of your thoughts.

Thanks
  • Carman, do you have the September money factor and residual value for a 2009 Altima 2.5S, 12K miles per month, 36 or 39 month lease? Thanks.
  • which part of the country is this in?
  • Hello thenewlew. Here's the information that you're looking for. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Altima Sedan 3.5 SE with 15,000 miles per year are .00089 and 54%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an '09 Altima Sedan SL are .00089 and 54...exactly the same.

Unfortunately, the $1,500 consumer cash that Nissan is providing on the '09 Altima in September is not compatible with this special lease program.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Here you go, tarzan12. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Altima Sedan 2.5 SL with an automatic transmission and 12,000 miles per year are .00089 and 54%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00089 and 53%.

Car_man
    Host
  • I certainly do, mackerman. NMAC's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Altima 2.5 S Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are .00089 and 54%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00089 and 53%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Where did this deal come from???
  • Carman,

Given the conditions you mention above for September lease of Altima 2.5S I am interested to lease Altima 2.5 with floor/trunk mats and splash guards (September lease special) with MSRP $22,570; Invoice $21,156 minus $1,500 (rebate), sell price $19,656. Can I even include the rebate with lease deal for September? I roughly came up with the following deal for 36 months deal.

Residual $12,187
    Net capitalized cost $19,650
    Depreciation $7,462.20
    tax rate 7%

I came up with $252.30 a month for 36 months with no money down or as advertised by Nissan with $2,576 down - $179.77 a month. Nissan asks for $199 a month and for 39 months. Why the discrepancy?

Greatly appreciated if anyone is willing to comment.
  • Hi Everyone.

I just got back from my Kings Nissan and was offered 290 a month for 39 months on a Nissan Altima 2.5 SL. My only issue is that the car was would be financed through Wells Fargo. My last lease was through Nissan/Infiniti Financial. Has anyone dealt with Wells Fargo is there anything I should be worried about by leasing through them?

Also I am turning in my 2006 Infiniti G35X. I was expecting to turn it into Nissan when I get my car. Can they still charge me for any damages I have a some scratches on my bumper and a small dent on it.

Thank you everyone for any help :D
  • The lease is actually through Hann Financial Services. Has anyone ever dealt with them?
  • nbtynbty Posts: 21
    Yes had a lease with them few yrs ago. When i started to look for a new lease dealers warned me not to use hann.(return charges) I was nervous to lease again with them since i didnt know what charges if any they will bill me for. Ended up with a acura thru honda when I retuened my lease with hann they were no charges and I did have a fair amount of wear and tear. My neighbor had same lease as me and again no charges. But they do get a bad name compared to the bigger companies
  • bstokbstok Posts: 4
    Can anyone offer MF and Residual Value for October on Altima 2.5 S 4 door and 2 door on 36 and 39 month lease with 12K miles a year. Thanks.
  • Hi bstok. The consumer cash incentive that Nissan is currently providing on the 2009 Altima Sedan, $1,750 in October, is not compatible with its special lease program.

Car_man
    Host
  • I can help you out, bstok. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Altima Sedan 2.5 S with 12,000 miles per year are .00089 and 54%, respectively. This car's 39 month numbers are .00089 and 53%.

The numbers for otherwise identical 36 and 39 month leases of the '09 Altima Coupe 2.5 S are .00162 / 53% and .00162 / 52%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car Man - Please help, wanting to find out if this is a fair lease quote. I am looking at a car with a sticker price of $26350.00, which invoice is $24700 (roughly). I am leasing a 39 month lease/15000 miles. I also am returning a Nissan lease which is not up until February 5, so essentially, I have 5 payments of $325, that I have not yet paid. They also said they have $1000 cash rebate (for the Nissan 10 event).

The dealership after negotiation is coming up with $366/month and first months payment paid upon signing, they've also agreed to add bluetooth (after market) and 3 free oil changes.

Thanks in advance for a quick response!
  • BTW, I live in Kansas.
  • carz18carz18 Posts: 3
    Hi,

Looking for a good lease deal on Nissan Altima 3.5 SE
    Could someone in the know, provide me with money factor and residual? Thanks.
  • Hi Everyone thank you all for your help.

Just left a deposit on a 2009 Altima S with SL package and connection package.
    MSRP 27,700
    Invoice 25,400
    Term 39 months 12K a year
    Payment 315
    Due at signing 1st month, DMV and 80 down payment (I didn't to pay this but I didn't think it was worth driving over back and forth to save $80.
    Got the deal from Kings Nissan in Brooklyn. Picking it up on Monday and turning in my G35x. I was very please with the build quality of my infiniti hopefully this car will solidify why I love Nissan. :D

Another dealer in NJ offered my 339 + tax for the same lease.

Good Deal?
  • gpb59gpb59 Posts: 69
    Carman, do you have MF and residual for the 2010 altima 2.5 S?

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.