Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan Altima Lease Questions

Comments

• Just signed a 39 mo./12K lease deal on a 09 Altima S 2.5 w/leather, roof. MSRP $26,350. Used the $1,000 cash Nissan is offering until 10/18, had $400 negative equity in trade. With first pymt. up front, $305 per month.
    Thanks to this forum and CarMan for your help on this. Using your info. and the lease calculator you recommend I was able to move them from their first offer of $350 per month and $975 up front. I will give them props for not hesitating to show me their calculations, even though they were seemingly using the same numbers I had, they were still $18 per month higher at one point. After more discussion they agreed to meet my calculation. Maybe there is a way for them to hide additional fees/profits even though all of the numbers seem to be right?
  • I just leased a 2009 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL ( Convenience & Conv.+ and SL package) No connection package. I leased for $249/month with $0 down just taxes/MV/and 1st month payment came out to just shy of $2000. Is this a good deal?
  • Hi worleygirl. Let's work up a lease payment on the car that you're interested in and see what we come up with. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2009 Nissan Altima 2.5 S Sedan that has an automatic transmission, an MSRP of $26,350 and a selling price of $24,700 (dealer invoice...which should be very possible given the dealer cash incentives that are out there right now) through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. for 39 months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $317.

Even though the quote that you received includes sales tax and the one that I worked up doesn't, I suspect that you will be able to beat the offer that you have received fairly easily.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Here's the information that you're looking for, carz18. Through November 2nd, Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Altima 3.5 SE Sedan with an automatic transmission and 15,000 miles per year are .00089 and 54%, respectively.

You never mentioned how long you want to lease for or what mileage allowance you need, so I had to make some assumptions. Let me know if you want something different.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here's the info that you're looking for, gpb59. Through November 2nd, Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Altima Sedan 2.5 S with an automatic transmission and 15,000 miles per year are .00264 and 59%, respectively.

You never mentioned how long you want to lease for or what mileage allowance you need, so I had to make some assumptions. Let me know if you want something different.

Car_man
    Host
  • In November of 2006 my son leased a Nissa Altima. I was with him at the time, but left before he signed the paper work. I know that they told him in three years he could turn the car in, purchase it, or lease a different car. With the economy being what it is, he and his girl friend have been sharing a car. They were looking forward to getting rid of the payment and insurance. He just called to schedule a day to turn it in. It has less than 25000 miles and is in perfect shape. They told him he can't turn it in until May 2010. I don't understand how you can have a three year lease that turns into three and a half and I am wondering if there is anything we can do to get him out of it.
  • r5020r5020 Posts: 4
    marysh2432 - check the lease agreement. Is it a 36 month lease? Sounds to me like it might be a 42 month lease.

The lease agreement (as well as his monthly statement) should list the lease end date.
  • It does seem as though your sons lease is 42 months instead of 36 months. Most Nissan leases are based on 39 months vs 36 months. However usually 3 months before your lease is up Nissan will allow you to return the car to a dealership and Nissan will make you last 3 payments on the car if you lease another Nissan/Infiniti product.

If the lease contract signed by your son states the lease is 42 months then I don't believe there is much you can do about it, other than turning the car in early and terminating the lease contract and paying all of the fees associated with it.

Sorry
  • Looking for current lease numbers on a 2010 Altima SL w/ premium audio pkg, MSRP $27,900. Trying to get this car with $0 down payment except tax/title/fees, and monthly payments around $350. Not sure if that's realistic or not. Can anyone help?

Looking for 36 mos, 12k miles
  • Hi my stepdad purchased an 05 altima for me a few years ago it is paid for so now I want to give to my little brother. Can anyone tell me some good deals I can get on a 2007 altima 3.5se?? By the way I'm in the new orleans area so anywhere in louisiana would be good if you guys know anything.
  • Are there new or current numbers for a 2009 Altima. The note I am replying to was back in September and it was regarding a 3.5 engine (not sure if it matters). Got my eye on an 09 Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT).

MSRP: $26,350
    Need Nov. money factor and depreciation
    12,000 miles
    36 mo lease
    Do current cash back incentives apply to leasing?

Thanks
  • Hi,

Could you please tell me the lease rates for a 2009 and 2010 Nissan Altima S at 12K and 15K for 36 months?

Thanks.
  • gome4gome4 Posts: 1
    I am looking to lease a 2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL with Tech and Audio package for 36 months. How much can i expect to pay monthly in California with no money down.

Thanks
  • Hi heldicus. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Altima Sedan SL with 12,000 miles per year are .00205 and 60%, respectively.

I would be happy to use this program to work up a sample lease payment for you, however in order for me to do so I need you to provide me with this car's approximate selling price, or at least its dealer invoice price, first.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here's the latest info for you, leaserjo. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Altima 2.5 S Sedan with an automatic transmission and 12,000 miles per year are .00071 and 55%, respectively.

The $1,750 cash incentive that Nissan is currently providing on the '09 Altima Sedan is not compatible with its special lease program.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here you go, jps1010. NMAC's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Altima Sedan S with an automatic transmission and 15,000 miles per year are .00071 and 54%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2010 model are .00205 and 59%.

If you were to lease either of these cars with only 12,000 miles per year, their residual values would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi gome4. Let's work up a sample lease payment on the car that you're interested in and see what we come up with.

According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 Sedan SL that has an MSRP of $27,120 and a selling price of $25,714 ($500 over invoice) through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $356.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi All,

I just test drove the 2010 Altima 2 days ago and I love it! The dealer has it listed @ 29K MSRP, this is with every feature minus my color pref. I'm going back in to talk figures in the next couple days. My husband and I are very good at negotiation and we're planning that they will counter quite a bit. No trade in, planning on putting 1K down, getting them to go from 29K to 26K, waive the disposition fee and get my payments to about 280/mo. This may sound a bit crazy compared to other monthly payments I've seen posted, but we've negotiated even more aggressive in other times.

What I dont know are what other hidden fees does the lease include that I haven't seen posted. The Disp Fee I had waived on my last lease and they wanted nothing for maintenance before return.
    How are Nissans wear and tear policys, req's for maintenance before turn in?

Appreciate any help you can provide!

Thanks,

L
  • Hi All,

I am currently leasing an '08 Altima 2.5 S with the convenience package. I am paying 300 per month for 39 months and my lease will be up in exactly 12 months from now. I am leaning towards buying the car out at the end of the lease. The buyout price is $15,000. How flexible is Nissan with negotiating this amount? My goal would be to bring that price down to $12,000 (to continue paying ~300/month for another 3 years past the end of the lease). Since this is my first lease, I have no idea if a figure like this is reality so please clue me in.

If I do decide to return the lease, what can I expect in terms of paying for excessive wear and tear? I am well under the allotted mileage. However, I do have a few dings from daily driving: A bullseye that's less than 1/2", two light dents about 1" in diameter, and a 1" paint deep scratch on the rear door. Would it be in my best interest to fix all of this before returning the lease or take my chances with the 3rd party inspection?

I leased with NMAC
  • I am looking into options of either buying or leasing. A good friend of mine just leased a 2010 Altima SL with absolutely $0 down for $347 a month. I believe this is before tax, and he was told if he does not deal with Nissan at the end of the lease (no other lease or purchase) there will be a $300 fee or something. That's all I know, but figured someone might find it helpful. I'm in the south Florida area.
This discussion has been closed.