Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan Altima Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hey bigto.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Altima Sedan 3.5 SR with 12,000 miles per year are .00112 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $500 bonus cash incentive that is currently available on the '10 Altima. If I was in the market for one right now, I personally would shoot for dealer invoice minus the bonus cash.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Oh now you tell me ;) .

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2010 Altima Sedan 3.5 SR with 12,000 miles per year are .00112 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go joerarey. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Altima Coupe 3.5 SR with 15,000 miles per year are .00133 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey joerarey. The $1,000 customer cash that Nissan is currently providing on Altima Coupes is not compatible with its special lease program, but the $500 bonus cash is.

The $3,000 owner loyalty cash that you referenced is available on Altima Coupes, but only to current NMAC lessees.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car Man

Are the numbers the same (as listed above) for the 2.5 Coupe as for the 3.5? Also is there any bonus money for those exiting a lease and purchasing rather than leasing again?

Thanks in advance!

Aaron
  • Altima coupe 2.5S with premium package, convenience package and leather package.

MSRP: $29,960
    Selling Price: $25905
    Term: 39 mons
    15,000 miles per year.

Dealer offered me $330 monthly payment with first month pay due at sign in.

How is the deal? pls advice.
  • wawzj619,

Unless you are at the end of a current Nissan lease then this seems like a decent deal. If you are at the end of a Nissan Motor Accptnc Corp lease and leasing a new coupe there is an addtl $3000 in incentive money available for you. A Big deal and most dealers wont mention it, you have to bring it up,

If you haven't closed a deal yet and go into the dealership today (Labor Day) I'll bet you can squeeze at least another $500 out of it. I would also insist on 36 months and the same service deal that Toyota is offering - all scheduled service for the life of the lease. If you are firm they will give you both.

Good luck and enjoy your next car!
  • Hi joerarey,

Thanks for your reply. They give me the offer based on $500 holiday cash. I've closed the deal last Friday but forgot to mention service deal...Anyway, I'm glad to get my new car at a reasonable price. Learned a lot from this forum! :P
  • Hey aaronander.

NMAC's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Altima Coupe 3.5 with 15,000 miles per year are .00115 and 50%.

I don't think that Nissan has any loyalty cash that's specifically designated for returning lessees who wish to purchase their new vehicle.

Car_man
    Host
  • 2010sr2010sr Posts: 8
    Hi, I am new here. I hope you could help me with a pricing question.

I just put a deposit on a fully loaded 2010 Altima 3.5SR. I put down the tax $1700 (8%) only and I settled on a $350 month payment for 39 months. Does this sound right to you? I didn't get into the cost of the car. I am coming out of a 2008 fully loaded altima 3.5 SE which was $410/month, I knew I wanted the same car with all of the options and thought $60 less a month for a 2010 was a much better lease than last time.
    :confuse:
    Does $350 a month with $1700 down seem fair for a loaded Altima 3.5 SR?
    Hi I posted this earlier as a reply. I hope someone could help me with a lease question.

I just put a deposit on a fully loaded 2010 Altima 3.5SR. I put down $1700 and I settled on a $350 month payment for 39 months. Does this sound like a fair price? I didn't get into the cost of the car. I am coming out of a 2008 fully loaded altima 3.5 SE which was $410/month, I knew I wanted the same car with all of the options and thought $60 less a month for a 2010 was a much better lease than last time.
    :confuse:
    Does $350 a month with $1700 down seem fair for a loaded Altima 3.5 SR?
    Thank you in advance for any replies.
    Hi all!

I just wanted to say the 2011's Altima's are out and I just leased one today. I leased a 2011, Altima 3.5 SR, with every package including navigation for $349 with $1700 out of pocket (tax and first month). The mgr said he wouldn't do it and said that was $1600 under their cost (not sure if I believe that) but another mgr walked by and said since he didn't have to locate it I can get it. I can take delivery in about 10 days when it gets delivered to the dealership. I had a fully loaded '08 and absolutely loved it! :)
  • Hi 2010sr. $60 per month less than what you are paying for a similar car right now certainly sounds good. It's difficult for me to provide you with a detailed analysis of this deal though without this car's exact selling price and MSRP. As a consumer, you are entitled to know these numbers. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Without these numbers, it is difficult to tell how large a dealer discount you are being given and whether there is any room left to negotiate. Let us know what the numbers are and I'm sure that either myself or another helpful community member will gladly let you know what they think.

Car_man
    Host
    So a week later and no car. I wrote the post about the 2010 and the 2011 Altima SR. When the 1st dealer couldnt find a fully loaded 2010 SR, in Navy I went to Atlantic Nissan in West Islip NY. They are the worst. I went to them and they wrote up my deal for the same price with $1700 out of pocket, $349/mo for 39 months, but for a 2011! I thought great! I needed to wait a week for it to come in and today went to pick it up and they wanted an additional $349. I told them no, I was giving them the $1700 - my deal was written as $1700, plus DMV charges because they were unknown when the wrote up the deal. Today I go and they said I needed to pay my 1st months payment, I told them the 1st payment was in the $1700 and the finance man said everyone knows the first months payment is always ontop of the down payment. The car was written up for $27700 for a 2011 3.5 SR fully loaded with Navigation. They said they were losing money and gave me a refund of my deposit and let me walk away. Those people are such fast talking creeps. Sorry for boring you with the details. Thank you for replying.
  • I'm not bored at all, 2010sr. I love it when people stop back to let us know how everything turned out. Keep working at it, you'll get your car eventually.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car man. Nissan is offering 1500 rebate plus 500 bonus cash. Should I be getting that on a lease also? I live in the northeast region. Thanks
  • Hi tschmude. Unfortunately, the $1,500 rebate that you mentioned is not compatible with NMAC's special lease program for this car. I believe however that Nissan is $500 NMAC bonus cash on all '10 Altima Sedans and another $500 on Altima Sedan 2.5S models without the Power Driver's Seat option that are compatible with the lease.

Car_man
    Host
    edited October 2010
    So I went car shopping, this time hitting all the dealerships, not just with a loaded Altima in mind. My old Altima 2008 fully loaded with Nav was costing me $415 a month, so I thought, anything cheaper than that is worth looking at. I stopped by an Infinity dealer (which is also Nissan) to my surprise, I found I could get a 2011 G25X all wheel drive for $335 with taxes and 1st payment (about $2K). After driving the G25 (Same exact car as the G37, new for 2011, a V6 with less horsepower that the G37) I decided I needed the extra horsepower and got a 2011 G37X sedan, all wheel drive with the premium package for $380/mo. I know he would have come down a bit more but I settled. My fiance was going to get the G25. At the time he said he couldn't do it for under $360 but then called 2 days later and said he'd do $335. The good thing about this class of car is it basically has everything in it. I will miss the navigation, but has a backup camera and a great bose stereo. Jerry from the Manhasset dealership in NY was GREAT! If you go tell him Lisa already gave you the prices! Thanks for letting me share :shades:
  • gooddeal2gooddeal2 Posts: 749
    Can you give the numbers in detail for your first payment? $380/month sounds really good. thanks.
    Hi. I leased the G37x Sedan all wheel drive with the premium pkg. Sticker says $40,040, but my contract says $36,515. My payments are $380/mo for 39 months, 10K miles. Out of pocket, a total of $2,217 which includes taxes- $1,303, 1st payment - $380, reg fee- $227, cap cost reduction - $200 + ccr tax - $18, doc fee - $75, & ny tire fee $12.50 and DMV - $227. I wasn't transferring plates, so my DMV charges were more than usual. My sales guy was super nice at Infiniti of Manhasset, Northern Blvd, Manhasset, NY. He might be slightly neg. $5/mo or so. I am not sure if this is a great price or not, but I was happy with it AND it's a beautiful car with 328 horsepower! You can get the G25, less horsepower for $330 wiith same money down, but you might not be happy with the pickup. Good Luck :D
This discussion has been closed.