Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan Altima Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    I certainly do smckdwn989. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Altima Coupe 2.5S with 15,000 miles per year are .00024 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • riccy8riccy8 Posts: 8
    Could you please tell me the dealership you went to?!?!? i am in the middle of negotiating a deal just like this.... could you tell me everything about this deal? please dont leave out any details....
  • Hi everyone,
    Just wanted to get some feedback on this deal. I got a Lease payment price of $234 per month 12k miles per year for 39 months with a total of about $1200.00 out of pocket.
    This 1200 includes taxes rolled in and 1st and dmv.

Any comments would be helpful.

Thanks
    Chris
  • Hi everyone,
    Just wanted to get some feedback on this deal. I got a Lease payment price of $234 per month 12k miles per year for 39 months with a total of about $1200.00 out of pocket.
    This 1200 includes taxes rolled in and 1st and dmv.

Any comments would be helpful.

Thanks
    Chris
    What was included in your package?
  • Just 2.5 S Base but it is a 2012.
    Yea I'm not familiar with a good deal yet I am searching right now and could use myself..
  • ahashmiahashmi Posts: 67
    its decent deal, I think you can do better. I need the MF and RV to know exactly where you should be but 200-210 sound reasonable with those numbers.
  • Hello CarMan, can you tell me the MF and Residual for 36mo 12k/yr for a 2012 3.5 SR Sedan?

Also: Are there any current rebates / customer cash for Nissan that can be combined with a lease?

Thanks!
    edited July 2011
    just left the dealership and trying to neg a deal... the best they would do was $310 down $310 a month on a 2012 black on black 2.5s SL package with Audio package (Back up camera)... and a year free of oil changes... 15k miles/36 months is this a good deal? they will not budge anymore and i think they can at least come down to $300 some one please help me out i need to let them know ASAP!!... i think the list price on the car is 27K
    Hello chrisp2006. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 Altima 3.5SR Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are .00081 and 62%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I don't believe that there's any cash incentives on leases of this car right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • freddytttfreddyttt Posts: 8
    sorry i was out of town. the deal i got was 265 month 1,000 down plus first month 265.00. the wife wanted rear spoiler which added about 10.00 a month- Ricc8 pretty much the same car. 310 a month- not good enough.

Acme Nissan nj ask for Allen i believe thats his name- look online they dive you internet price. my car was 24 and change 4000+ under MSRP.

mention Alyce Scarano. thats my wife- tell them you want my deal;) i also get 100.00 referal if iy works for you.
    Freddyttt, thanks for your response. I just got another offer $375 down(First Month payments and $65 for plate's ) $310 month 15k/39 month lease 2.5S SL and Audio package, Rear spoiler, and fog lights and free oil changes and tire rotations for the life of the lease. this seems like a great offer Black on Black. Seems like a great lease let me know... thanks
    Ok so just signed my lease tonight. $305 down for first months payment. 15k/39 month lease. Black on Black leather 2.5s, SL package with Audio package. in addition they added, fog lights, rear spoiler and the wind deflector for the sun roof and a year of oil changes... i feel this is a very good deal i think the MSRP of the car came out to be like 29K. All this for $305 per month. Please let me know your thoughts.. i have really gone to every dealership in the tri-state area and nobody could come close to this offer...
    Thanks
  • freddytttfreddyttt Posts: 8
    rick8 i think you did very well. where do you live in NJ.? my payments are 270.00 change but ony got 12k a year. its a great car so far. im gonna get the windows blacked out to seperate it from the other 1,000s of altimas a see.:)
  • Hi car man,

I know I sound like a pain, but can you confirm the 62%? I have dealers telling me 61%, which goes against all the other information I've found on the web. I've only seen the base rate of 60%, then add 2% for 12k/yr. Perhaps Nissan has other methods for different mileage?

Thanks!
  • ahashmiahashmi Posts: 67
    I think Nissan adds 1% for 12k mi compared to 15k not 2%. Also, If you're pricing with nav, no the RV drops 1% as well.
  • Just came back from a dealer with price of $250/m with 39m/15k with $1000 down on a new 2011 Altima Sedan with Audio package, convenience plus and premium package and leather, backup camera and push button start.
    Do you think this a good deal?
    i put down $100 deposit and told him i will be back tomorrow.
    please let me know.
    Thanks
  • djdezdjdez Posts: 75
    Car_Man,

Could you let me know if there is any lease cash available on the 2011 and 2012 Sedans? It looks like $750 is available on the 2011's but I'm being told there isn't any for the '12s?

or, is the dealer cash only available on a purchase? Thanks!
    Hi djdez. I believe that Nissan is currently providing a $250 cash incentive on leases of the 2011 Sentra through NMAC.

There isn't any cash yet on leases of the 2012 model.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.