Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan Altima Lease Questions

Comments

• Great deal. Do it.
  • Too much.. My monthly payment is 350 with a down payment of 400.
  • Agreed. I put nothing down, and my payment is $360 for 36 months, 15k miles, for the 3.5SL with tech package. The price difference for the 3.5 vs 2.5 (almost $3k more for the 3.5) equates to a lease payment that should be about $30 more per month (for the 3.5) when compared to the same lease for a 2.5. Here, the payment is higher, and with money down.
  • kylionkylion Posts: 1
    Just leased a 2013 2.5SL with navigation and was wondering what others thought of the deal I got. I've never leased a car before and hope I did the math correct.

$3,000 down payment
    $259/month + taxes, comes out to about $278
    12,000 miles/year
    36 months
    .60 buyout ($18,953), which I am planning to take advantage of

I've justified it in my head, but wouldn't mind a little feedback. Thanks!
  • I think it was a good deal. The only thing is that I will not give $3000 as a down payment. I will rather to pay a higher monthly payment. Mine was $400 down and monthly payment of $350 and I also have 15,000 miles. I would have negotiate more miles to be on the safe side. Congratulation and enjoy it.

Thank you
  • Looking for the best possibly lease for this car for 39 months, 36k. Would like to put zero down. Can anyone give me the numbers and steer me to the right dealer. Willing to travel if need be.
  • Can you tell me where you got this deal? I am from New York and would be willing to travel. What was the cap cost and the residual? Thanks
  • Can you please tell me where you got this deal? I would pick it up in a second! Who did you use. I am getting quotes of 415 otd in New York. Is no money down zero out the door or are you paying taxes in addition? Thanks
  • We actually got our payment reduced, apparently they used the wrong money factor. Our new payment is $361. I also forgot to mention that we got $500 cash back.
  • tptmantptman Posts: 11
    I am having no luck finding money factors and residual percentages for the 2013 Altima SV and SL sedan. 36 months/18 or 20K miles per year. Also, does anyone know what NMAC's acquisition and disposition fees are?

It seems like the lease info is more readily available for manufacturers like Honda. Not sure why.

Thanks!

Jim
  • pegasus17pegasus17 Posts: 536
    I feel your pain. The Honda Accord board is almost 3 times as busy as this one. try getting some data on the Optima if you really want to wait. Sadly, this data is intentionally difficult to attain especially now that lease calculators are readily available
  • dylrexdylrex Posts: 57
    This site may help. I don't see Nissan's January numbers posted yet though.
    http://www.ridewithg.com/
  • glennishglennish Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    My girlfriend and I were not planning on getting into a car this weekend, but we couldnt pass up the deal they gave us on a 2013 Altima 3.5 SL w/o NAV..Our salesman started us off at 369 plus tax title blah blah, but after about an hour of negotiation we ended up at 299.52 including tax title and registration with 2999 down...Residual I think is 19.5K with 12K miles a year.

We live in Boston and won't drive very often, so more than likely we end up driving around 20K miles over the three years, so the buy back options over the life of the lease should be pretty good...I know my sister just got into a lease on a '13 2.5 SV w/o nav for 225 a month (traded in her 2010 2.5S that she owed 5K on where they put 3K in her pocket and used 4K as a down payment) oh and she gets 17.5K miles a year which seems rediculous to me..Deals seem good up north
  • Hi Jim. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Altima Sedan SV with 15,000 miles per year are .00129 and 59% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '13 Altima Sedan SL are .00129 and 60%.

NMAC charges a $595 acquisition fee on every vehicle that it leases. I think that its disposition fee is $395.

15,000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that NMAC publishes residual values for. If you need to drive more than that, you will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease-signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

There is a $650 cash incentive on leases of this car in certain areas.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Thanks very much CarMan. Good to have some baseline info before starting negotiations.
  • creeffcreeff Posts: 1
    Hi -

New member, looking for some feedback as to whether this is a good deal? Just looking for a too/from vehicle for work.

thoughts?

2013 Altima 2.5
    Stock#133066
    Model #13013
    VIN 430561
    MSRP $22410
    Dealer discount $3500
    Customer Matching Cash $3500
    NMAC Bonus Cash $500
    Holiday Bonus Cash $500

Advertised as $68 per month
    fine print:
    $2995 Cap Cost reduction, plus $595 acquisition fee plus 1st payment due at signing.
    24 month lease + tax title and license
    12K miles per year allowance and $0 security deposit

URL where ad is posted: http://www.clickonnissan.com/new-specials.htm
  • Which 2013 model did you get? Altima 2.5, Altima 2.5S, Altima 2.5SV, Altima SL, etc.

OTD (out the door price) is:

Sales price
    Sales tax
    Destination fee
    Title and tag
    Processing fee
    Additional add-ons that were not standard

Hope that helps. Thanks
    edited January 2013
    Followup on my lease. Picked-up a 2013 Altima SL 4cyl with Mats, Splash Guards, Tech Package, and Moonroof Package.

36-Month NMAC Lease Including 18,000 Miles/Yr
    MSRP: 30670
    Sell Price: 27966.54
    Residual: 16888.60 (57%)
    Sales Tax: 7%
    Money Factor: .00129
    Cap Cost Reduction: 1650 (includes 650 incentive money from Nissan)
    Acquisition Fee: 595
    Combined Doc & MV Fees: 568
    Monthly Payment: 340.28, incl. tax

I paid the cap cost red, acq fee, doc/mv, and first mo pymt at inception.

Seemed like a fair deal to me. I hate those high DOC/MV fees, which in this case started much higher. I got them to knock about 200 off, but the fees still seemed high.

Any feedback?

Thanks,

Jim
  • You're very welcome tptman.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • nissanznissanz Posts: 21
    edited January 2013
    hi Everyone,

Here is a quote on a 2013 altima 2.5 SL lease I got from a local dealer.
    MSRP - $29016
    24 Month/15000 miles lease
    Down payment - $500 (includes first month payment, title etc)
    Monthly payment - $340
    No other fees or cost

I donot have information on residual or money factor.

Is this a good deal? He said the deal expires tomorrow

Need advice

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.