Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan Armada Lease Questions

Comments

• Car man,
    I have read some of your posts on here and have a question that maybe you could help me with. I am returning my 2007 Nissan pathfinder lease and would like to lease a 2010 Armada in Phoenix Az. I have no Idea what is a good money factor or residule value would be on the 2010 Armada. It seems like the dealer is playing games with me. Can you please tell me what I should be getting for these numbers. I also was looking at 39 month and 12,000 miles lease.
    Thank you
  • daimdaim Posts: 5
    Hi everyone,
    I just leased a 2010 Armada Titanium(2wd) For 39 months with 18k/year for 625/month and 1500 down. I tried to negotiate as much as I could, but I still wonder if I got a good deal.
    Please tell me what you think!?. To think that I was robbed by the dealership and I have live with it for the next 39 month is the worst feeling in the world. As you can tell this is my first time leasing!!!
    I can't wait to read your comments!
    Thank you
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    I'd be happy to help you out, confused321. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2010 Armada SE 2WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00060 and 48%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

This truck's lease program varies by trim level. You didn't mention the exact version that you are interested in, so I had to make an assumption. Let me know if you want something different.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • nick008nick008 Posts: 5
    I am looking to get this vehicle this week. Is the Nissan $4,000 cash back available for leases and is there any other programs like loyalty programs available for leases. I will be exiting from a lease of 2007 Pathfinder and I am looking into 2010 Armada Titanium 2WD with 15,000 miles. What is the money factor and residual %? Is there any local specials that you may be aware of in the south florida area.
    Thank you.
    Hi nick008. Unfortunately, the $4,000 cash incentive that Nissan is currently providing on the 2010 Armada is not compatible with its special lease program, but Nissan is providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this model in certain parts of the country Fortunately, Florida is one of the areas that this $1,000 is available in.

I'm glad that you mentioned that you are a current Pathfinder lessee, because the fact that you are makes you eligible for a special $1,000 SUV loyalty cash incentive if you lease a new Armada.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Armada Titanium 2WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00060 and 48%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Is the money factor and residual value the same for a 39 month lease for 2010 Armada Titanium 2WD with 15,000 miles? Does these values apply to 2010 Armada Titanium 4WD with 15,000 miles also
    Thanks Car Man.
    Nick008
    Hi Carman,
    I just back from the dealer and this is the deal:
    2010 Armada 2WD titanium Invoice is $42,164 & MSRP is $46,410 (basically all the options except rear cargo net). They want $900 over invoice and I am trying to negotiate $500 over invoice. They are are charging $595 for acquisition fee and $599.95 for dealership fee (doc fees). Are these fees negotiable and is that a good deal.
    Thanks a million.
    I guess I left out some details of lease. $1,000 inception downpayment (paying 1st month and registration & license) and lease payment:$568.74 (base) & 34.12 (tax)= $602.86 total for 39 months 2010 Armada Titanium 2WD 15,000 miles [Invoice is $42,164 & MSRP is $46,410.]
    Thanks
  • Guys
    I got mine a month ago. I got the Platinum with the captain's chairs with 15,000 miles 39 months $3,000 out the door and payments of $608.83 including tax which is 7% here. Hope that helps.
  • stone76stone76 Posts: 2
    Hey Car man. I have a question for you. I currently have an Infiniti M45 lease ending in 3 months. Since it is Nissan finance, will they allow me out early for a Nissan Armada? I was curious what the synergies between Infiniti leases and Nissan leases are?
  • steevosteevo Posts: 330
    They are both Nissan Finance so you can get some type of loyalty, maybe they waive the security deposit or something?? You'll have to check that out yourself..
    BUT .. with 3 months you should be good to go, im my experience. Make sure you tell them you are not interested in a "negative equity" deal. That is where they add what you owe on the m45 to the new lease. Preferably try to get Positive Equity out of them. Treat it like a trade. Log in to nissan/infinity finance or call them and find out the current buyout number for your m45. Then research how much your m45 is worth, but more importantly, find out what m45's same year as yours are selling for at the dealer. As long as they are selling for more than your buyout number, a clean trade in should be easy. If they are selling for considerably more than your buyout, you can even possibly get extra trade value out of it.
  • robin27robin27 Posts: 6
    Information overload. I'm looking at the Edmunds Top 10 SUV's for Taller Drivers for 2010. Any suggestions within this group? Mostly it's Escalade, Suburban, Yukon, Nissan Armada. I don't need towing, just kids and cargo. Thank you.
    Hi nick008. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s new May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2010 Armada Titanium 2WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00065 and 48%, respectively.

I don't recall if I told you about this before, but Nissan is currently providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this truck in certain areas. Let me know what state you are in and I'll gladly tell you if this cash is available in your area.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi nick008. The acquisition fee is levied by Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. and it is not negotiable, but the doc fee is nothing more than dealer profit.

I agree with your decision to hold out for a larger discount than $900 over invoice. If the dealer is charging an outrageous doc fee of $600, I definitely would not pay much over invoice for this truck.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi stone76. I am not aware of any official early lease termination program that would enable you to get out of your M45 lease three months early and into a new Armada, but it wouldn't hurt to ask the dealer. Just make sure that the dealer isn't just making your final three payments for you. Having them do so will significantly hamper your ability to get a good deal on your new truck.

If I was in your situation, I personally would probably just wait until I was closer to the scheduled end of my current lease to get something new.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi robin27. All of the trucks that you mentioned are nice vehicles. Normally I would have advised you to stay away from the Suburban and the Tahoe if you want to lease, but I believe that General Motors actually introduced lease support on them for the first time in a long while this month.

Of the vehicles that you mentioned, the Armada will probably lease the best. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s residual values for it are fairly strong. GMAC's residual values for GM's full-size SUVs are atrocious, making them fairly expensive to lease.

Have you considered financing your new vehicle? You can finance any of these trucks at 0% for five years.

Car_man
    Host
  • fpinhofpinho Posts: 43
    Hi Carman could you provide me with the following:

2010 Armada 4wd platinum 36 & 39 months 10K miles per year

2010 Armada 4wd Titanium 36 & 39 months 10K miles per year

Also does Nissan allow multiple security deposits like infiniti does.

Thanks ...
    I'd be happy to help you out, fpinho. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Armada Platinum 4WD with 10,000 miles per year are .00065 and 49%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00065 and 48%.

NMAC's money factors for the Titanium 4WD are exactly the same, but its residual values are 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • daimdaim Posts: 5
    Hi,
    How much of an increase should I be expecting in my monthly payment if I want to go from 12k/yr to 18k/yr when leasing Nissan armada!?..
    Thank you
  • bkellerbkeller Posts: 2
    edited July 2010
    What is the money factor and residual value for a 2010 Armada? We live in Pittsburgh, PA. Any incentives on leasing - 36 or 39 month lease? 15 miles per year Armada Platinum