Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Maxima Lease Questions

Comments

• ucjjgucjjg Posts: 19
    Hi, does anyone know the lease rates (mf, residual) for 24 and 36 mo 12K? I saw the July rates posted above and they were awful! Thanks.
  • The numbers I was given for a 12k/year leases were: money factor .00280, residuals were 58% for 39 mos, 59% for 36 mos and 69% for 24 mos.

Still awful rates in my book. I'm looking at a 2008 Infiniti G35X because the deal is so much better.
  • I just spent the who day looking for a deal on a 09 maxima lease, the best i got was

for the SV with premiem package and technology/nav = 38k

Lease 399.99 monthly payment with 3000 down.

Is this a good deal or should i look elsewhere?
  • Call Kings Nissan they will give you about 399 a month with 0 down.

Also guys I wanted to find out
    I am getting a 349 with09 maxima sv for 349 plus tax a month with zero down only bank fees and mv fees upfront. I wanted to get an opinion is a premium package worth an extra 50 a month?
  • I just called kings nissan and they told me there is no way possible to do that deal.
  • email me I will foward you the email me
    vercetti0@gmail.com
    I'll tell you who to speak with.
  • Hi ucjjg. Kcbny is right. NMAC's current buy rate lease money factor for the 2008 Maxima is a terrible .00280 right now. That's the bad news. The good news is that this lack of lease support means that the $4,000 customer cash that Nissan is currently providing on the '08 Maxima can be used on leases. Still, if I was personally interested in leasing something right now the lack of lease support on both the 2008 and the 2009 model would steer me away from the Maxima.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • rxkerxke Posts: 148
    Where is Kings Nissan located (city/state)?

Thanks
  • I was offered a 09 maxima SV with premium package and navigation tech package. MSRP 38,300. The car is a demo so it has about 1000 miles on it. How low should I negotiate for a car with 1000 miles. I currently have them down to 36800. Thanks in advance for your help.

P.S. Kings Nissan is located in Brooklyn New York.
  • zman16zman16 Posts: 19
    I just returned from a Mass nissan dealer and was quoted a purchase price of 30,715 for 09 Maxima SV with cold weather pkg. The dealer stated that since I am returning a 06 maxima lease the mfg is giving 1,000 dealer cash which is reflected in the price above. He also quoted me a reduced mf of 0.00255 for 12k 39mos that Nissan is providing for previous Maxima owners good until the end of the month.

Has anybody else heard of these incentives? Nothing is posted on the nissan website.
  • Hey zman16 the salesperson Ive been working with also gave me the same info. My current murano lease is ending and I want a maxima. The sales guy told me that if I were going from a maxima lease to a new maxima lease the mfg would give me 1000 dealer cash as well as the reduced price.
    Hi Fuego252,

Thanks for confirming things. The reduced MF still translates to around 6.2% but if I can get them to reduce the selling price another 600 or so I may take them up on the lease offer. They admitted that they are having difficulty moving cars at this time so even though we are up against high interests rates one can probably get a very good selling price to help lower the payments.

What area are you shopping?
    Best of luck!
  • Im in new york. Where are you currently shopping?
    Central Mass.

I just had a second dealer call me after I replied to an e-mail telling him that I was quoted 30,715 which included the 1,000 cash as an incentive to previous Maxima owners. He said that he checked with his mfg rep and that the 1000 incentive expired in September but the mf reduction still applied. Even without the 1000 offer he said he could beat the 30,715 price I was quoted. Now I don't know what to beleive.

As an aside, a 3rd dealer offered me an 09 accord V6-L for 600 under invoice without any haggling. Just last month they offered me 500 off invoive on an 08 model using the 500mfg cash offered from Honda. It seems as if all dealers are having difficulty moving vehicles these days. If Columbus day sales are a bust I think things will be even more favorable.
  • gs42gs42 Posts: 54
    I'm doing the deal tomorrow. The factory offer expires December 1. Exactly as advertised on the Nissan website. $339.00 per month 39 months. We plan to buy the car if we like it as much as I think we will. I'm keeping my current vehicles and will put only 6-7k per year on the new one.

The residual is $19035 so the deal seems fair to me and I really like this car which I can lease for less than a nice Honda V6 and the Maxima has more of everything as far as I can see.
    You can get a better deal than the advertised "special" just negotiate the selling price and use these numbers in a lease calculator:

2009 Nissan Maxima S
    24 Month – Residual 72% of MSRP – .00258 Base Rate
    36 Month – Residual 63% of MSRP – .00258 Base Rate
    48 Month – Residual 49% of MSRP – .00335 Base Rate
    60 Month – Residual 42% of MSRP – .00335 Base Rate

You should be able to get a selling price below 27,000 given the state of the economy.
    Acq. fee = 595.
  • gs42gs42 Posts: 54
    I'm sure that some dollars may have been saved.

This is the factory offer. The dealer was pretty much a go-between or facilitator for the company,

2009 Maxima S with splash guards and mats, model 08219. Subject to availability to well-qualified lessees through Nissan-Infiniti LT. $31,205 MSRP includes destination charge. Net capitalized cost of $27,575 includes a $595 non-refundable acquisition fee. Dealer contribution may affect actual price set by dealer. Monthly payments total $13,221.00. At lease end, purchase for $19,035.05, plus $150 purchase option fee (except KS and WI), plus tax, or pay excess wear and tear plus $0.15 per mile for mileage over 12,000 miles per year. Lessee is responsible for maintenance and repairs. See participating Dealer for details. Offer ends December 1, 2008.

I feel better that I paid no taxes, title or acquisition fees which th Nissan ad indicated were required.. The quoted residual is down to low 18k if we want to buy it. If I like this car...and, MAN, I like it so far,we will go ahead a buy it it in a few months As I read the lease, I'm paying only 27k after the acquisition fee is waived.

The dealer added a set of mats and a wind spoiler for the moonroof. 337 a month is niot bad for a car that needs nothing in its base form. This isn't your cousins Maxima. Ride is good, but leans toward sporty handling. It is VERY quiet inside at highway speeds.

All in all, the most for the money a buyer can get at this point in time. Luxury, power, handling and passenger comfort in one package.can be matched perhaps by a G8..now try to buy one or lease one for anywhere close to the Max.

it is more than I expected. A Buick sedateness and conduct in ordinary driving, and a V-8 dig and torgue when the engine is asked to go while cornering and handling well above the norm. I plan to like it a long time.
  • Carman -

Would you mind posting the December lease program for the 2009 Maxima SV with sport package? 39 month 15k mile. If you could also include any bonus cash that Nissan is offering on this model for lease customers that would be great.
  • Carman,

I'll second that request...I am really leaning Accord EXL V6 but the Maxima, might fill the sports car bill better than the Accord...and if the payments are better, I could be sold!
    The payments won't be better on a similarly optioned Maxima.
    You may be able to get a Maxima S for a little bit more than the accord EX V6L.
    A similarly optioned Maxima will be much more expensive.

I believe these are the numbers for the Maxima 12k 36 mos. I suspect that they will be improving next month and maybe even as soon as this weekend:
    2009 Nissan Maxima SV
    36 Month – Residual 59% of MSRP – .00258 Base Rate

2009 Nissan Maxima S
    36 Month – Residual 62% of MSRP – .00258 Base Rate
This discussion has been closed.