Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Maxima Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi rjt23. The Maxima SV that you are interested in probably has a spread of just under $3,000 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. The $6,700 discount that you are receiving on this car is amazing, if it is correct. Furthermore, the money factor that you were quoted is right in line with NMAC's June program (it is different in July).

If you like the car, I personally don't see any reason not to pull the trigger on this deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi derfson. You never mentioned what trim level, term, or mileage allowance you are interested in, so I had to make some assumptions. Let me know if you want something different. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Maxima S with 15,000 miles per year are .00139 and 55%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • derfsonderfson Posts: 13
    Thanks car_man i pick up my new 2009 Maxima sv in a couple hours. This is what i dealt on.
    Just closed on a 2009 Max with a local NE Pa. dealer.

MSRP 34205
    SELL 29936
    39 MON
    12K/YEAR
    RES. 53
    MF .00076
    369.82/MON/INC. TAX AND ACQ. FEE
    1ST MONT DOWN AND 207.65 TITLE TAX MISC. OR 577.47 AT CLOSING.
    This is my fifth Max lease and probably the best ever. Pa. has a 9% tax. on lease.
  • shavhshavh Posts: 12
    Received a quote of $399 per month for a Nissan Maxima. Can't recall the model - leather seats, moon roof, No navigation.

It had the premium package - no sports package.

39 months. 1st payment + acq fee.
    12K per year.

The guy was pressuring us - you can only get it in blue or black at this price NOW!!

I have until today to decide. Is the $369.82 on the premium package with leathe
  • derfsonderfson Posts: 13
    I believe all MAXIMA SV have leather. But the answer to you question is yes I have leather and bluetooth. My total price MSRP was $34205, my sale price was $29936.30). This was the price given to me from the dealer on the stock number from his inventory, no haggling. Car was sitting outside of dealership when I arrived ready to go. Things changed at closing why?, I do not want to know. My monthly payment given to me by e_mail was $369.82 with $577 down. The actual price at closing was $355.45 with $563.54 down. Sale price went from $29936.30 TO 29436.30. That was a first for me. I had to do nothing but make an offer on the stock # in his inventory which was $5000 off the MSRP. Everything transpired from ther on by the dealer. All you have to do is look at my MSRP vs your MSRP AND DO SUM MATH. If it doesn"t come close and you have other competition around i suggest you move on. I myself was willing to go 50 miles if need be. I have done it before. This was 28 MILES and I did it on a hunch. My local Dealer could not even do a match. Don"t be in a hurry unless there is something forcing you. I hope this helps
  • pajaha1pajaha1 Posts: 5
    I'm looking to lease at the end of the month- SV Sport + Tech. I got a soft quote from a north NJ dealer around July 4th which was very aggressive. Since then, the offers I've heard are not as good... Would be interested to hear some recent NYC area deals. Thanks!
  • berkbeasberkbeas Posts: 2
    Does anyone have current rates and residuals on a 2009 Maxima SV - 39 months (more standard with NMAC vs. 36 months?) with 15K and/or 12K? Does the residual change for SV with Sport package? Thanks!
  • mich2006mich2006 Posts: 7
    Hello Group,
    Got these numbers from MI dealer this week:
    Maxima 2009 S
    MSRP: $31060.00
    Selling Price:$ 28490.00
    MF:0.00139
    Residual: 54%
    Length: 39 months
    $0 DOWN

Monthly: $405.00

What do you guys think?
  • dae928dae928 Posts: 19
    Carman or anyone else,

Can you provide me with the residuals and money factors for the Maxima SV. 36 and 39 months with 12,000 miles.

Much appreciated.
  • pajaha1pajaha1 Posts: 5
    Mich- Are you truly paying $0 at signing? I'm sure there are some kind of fees.. Either way, I think you can do better than that on an S. People are getting SV + packages for around $400 a month (with 1,500-2,000 due at signing) on the east coast.
  • mich2006mich2006 Posts: 7
    Yes, I think so. I checked with several dealerships in the area and these were the numbers i was getting.
  • marc63082marc63082 Posts: 12
    Here is the best deal I was quoted on a 2009 Maxima 3.5SV, no packages no options. This is for 39 months with 12K milage per year.
    MSRP: $32,860
    Dest: $720
    Cost: $33,580
    Selling Price: $29,885

Monthly Pmt: $389 including tax (NYS Tax is 8.375%)
    Down Pmt: $550 (1st montly DMV fees, etc)
    Residual: 55%
    Money Factor: ???? never told me?

I think this is a good deal. However, am I missing fees? Dealer fees? disposition fees? how much wear an tear can I put on car when returned? (damage allowance)

Please Advise
  • marc63082marc63082 Posts: 12
    Mich your price and residual does nto add up, based on 54% residual your pre tax payment should be about $335.
    You're very welcome, derfson. Congrats on getting your new Max. After you take delivery, make sure to stop back and let us know your thoughts on the dealer that you got it from over in the Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of this site. Enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
    Here's the info that you're looking for, berkbeas. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2009 Nissan Maxima SV with 15,000 miles per year are .00076 and 52%, respectively. The options that this car is equipped with do not have any impact upon its lease program. If you were to lease with only 12,000 miles per year, its residual value would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey dae928. Please see my previous post for the 39 month numbers. This car's 36 month, 12k numbers are .00076 and 54%.

Car_man
    Host
  • berkbeasberkbeas Posts: 2
    Thank you SO much - great information!
  • Car_man, do you know the numbers for the 2009 SV? are they the same as the S?
  • dae928dae928 Posts: 19
    Carman,

Thank you so much for the information.
    You're very welcome, berkbeas. I'm glad that you found it so helpful.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.