Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Maxima Lease Questions

Comments

• mezomezo Posts: 6
    how early r u turning in ur altima? cuz i know that nissan waives the last 4 pmts... whats the msrp for the one ur gettin?
  • vchadvchad Posts: 97
    Mezo,

would you mind please sharing where you got this deal?!! I live in Ann arbor, MI and am looking for the same EXACT car for the wife. I just was literally about to send some emails to dealers tonight. I sincerely would appreciate your help!

also if you could share the MF, Residual.
  • azax456azax456 Posts: 18
    Mezo - The purchase price is invoice, thats fair.

- How did you get cap cost reduction without putting money down? That is usually security deposits people put down to lower the price of the car and monthly payments. Did you pay that via a trade or where did that money come from?

- Also, how did you get $3000 in rebates? Everyone around is telling me there is only $1000 available for Maxima leases in July.

All - the residual amount on that is likely 51% as that is what I am being quoted. Top tier credit gets you a MF of .00047

Thanks for the quick response Mezo, I appreciate the time. This is very valuable material I can use with the dealer tomorrow to get an awesome deal like yours.
  • mook12mook12 Posts: 60
    I'm turning in my altima 8 months early so the dealer is rolling in whatever payments don't get waived by nmac and the msrp is 31750. It sounds like they might be taking a hit with this deal but I don't know for sure. But based on past posts I was offered what others looking to lease a maxima s had gotten and they didn't owe and lease payments like I do. I was going to wait till lease was up but july has been a great month for people leasing maximas so I'm giving it a shot.
    edited July 2010
    I didnt pay a dime extra... i sat down with the guy i told him i wanted to get a car sometime this month... he started the negociations with $498 12k/yr we kept goin back in forth for 15 mins got it down to $420 15k/yr.. showed him post# 827 on page 42 on this forum he got really pissed and he said he'll match it but $363 before tax... i told him if he gives me the same deal i'll sign sameday... after goin back and forth for 10 mins we came down to $375 tax included and he threw in some protection plan. thats all i did.... thats why i felt like i had to thank ppl on this forum i've been reading it for the past month... after we got everything set i told him i have to call and consult my wife... then he got really really pissed lol i stepped out this office called another dealer and told him about the deal... and asked if its a good deal and if they can beat it he told me he couldnt beat it cuz they r goin for net of the net he said he could get me in a maxima for $5 cheaper BUT it wont have navigation!!! so i knew i was doin something right walked back in and signed the papers... i have excellent credit
    MEZO!..

can you PLEASE let me know where in michigan you got this? I live here as well, and am looking to get the SAME exact car! if you can't say the dealer name......atleast give me the town name. I live in Ann Arbor!
    sorry vchad i'm not sure if i can tell u the dealership name but i live in Flint
    Thanks for the details mezzo, I appreciate it! I am still very confused how they are adding cap cost reduction and additional rebates to the deal. I guess they are just hiding money there to get you to the right number.
    MEZO,

you can say the dealership name........just not the sales persons name.

but i was looking over your #'s.....are you sure you got $3000 worth of rebates? My dealer states there is only $2000 on lease. can you confirm for me?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi fsrtwo. Here's the latest information on the Maxima's current lease program for you, or anyone else who's interested.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Maxima S with 15,000 miles per year are .00093 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a Maxima SV are .00047 and 52%.

Nissan's cash incentives on leases of the Maxima vary by region. That's likely why there has been some confusion surrounding them here. Nissan has anywhere from $500 to $1,500 in cash on leases of the '10 Maxima this month. There was another $500 everywhere in early July that has since expired. Nissan often introduces an additional $500 or for holiday weekends like the 4th of July.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi gtraub. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for.

In your state, Florida, Nissan is providing $1,500 on leases of the 2010 Maxima right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • fsrtwofsrtwo Posts: 3
    Thanks Car Man,

I live in Maryland. What are the lease fees besides tax and DMV fees.
    Around $900-1000
  • Car Man,

Would you be so kind as to post the MF, residual, and cash incentives available on a 2010 Maxima SV with Premium Package @ 36 Months with 12K miles. Also, does NMAC typically charge a bank fee?

I live in New Jersey.

Many thanks
    ok i need some advice i worked out the monthly payments with this dealership in nj and i was going to sign the contract tomorrow but the maxima in crimson black that i wanted sold so they told me they could get another one from another dealer but i have to put a deposit. why am i putting money down if i dont have a product in return. i know they probably just want me to sign even though i would get my deposit back but how long am i to wait for the car that i want. Right? any thoughts guys?
    ok i just leased a maxima s for 39 months 12,000 miles

msrp: 31530.00
    $309 per month
    $1700 out of pocket for tax, plates, first payment, doc fees
    negotiated selling price is $27447.82
    residual/buyout is $16710.00
    i got july money factor and they paid 8payments off my altima lease
    at $279.00 a month.
    Car man can you or anyone who knows the lease calculations if this was a great deal. thanks
  • gs42gs42 Posts: 54
    That is less than 0% interest after paying off your 8 payments if I calculate correctly. Great deals can be had if you are in the right place. Sure beats my Nov 2008 deal. 1800 less residual, 1300 less out of pocket PLUS you got your old car paid off. You should be smiling!!
    thanks gs42, with the residual as low as it is, I plan on buying it after the lease is over. I appreciate your feedback and I am very happy with the deal. July was a great month for maxima leasing. Good luck with your next car and thanks.
  • mdxfan3mdxfan3 Posts: 13
    Hi CarMan,

I'm looking at leasing a 2010 Maxima 3.5 SV prem+tech by Aug 2 (if possible). Can you tell me the current residuals & money factors for the following lease terms:

12K / 39 months
    15K / 39 months

Thanks!
    One more thing, has anyone in the "Midwest" gotten below invoice lately???

Today I was quoted what appears to be just about invoice from two dealers--about $3600 off of a $40K car not including the rebates. But I noticed in current posts on the "prices paid" Maxima forum, some have gotten $1000-$2000 under invoice in the last month. So am I missing something or is this how the Midwest is selling them these days?
  • mdxfan3,

I live in Ohio and just leased a Maxima yesterday.

MSRP - $37,870
    Selling Price - $32,985
    Cap Cost Reduction(lease Incentives) - $2,000
    Net Selling Price $30,985
    Money Factor - .00047
    Residual - 52%
    39 Month Lease/12k per year
    Monthly Lease Payment - $375.00 including tax
    Paid $375 at signing(first month payment)
    Midastouch,

Thanks so much for the helpful info! That's exactly the kind of deal I was looking for. Would you mind sharing the dealership's name and salesman's initials? I'm just outside Chicago. Ohio is a bit of a hike, but to save an extra $2K, I could see doing it. And who doesn't love a Saturday road trip after all? :)

Or if you'd prefer, you can email me directly at: key002 at gmail dot com.

Even if you don't, you've given me hope. Thanks Midas!
  • These are the numbers I received from my local dealership..

MSRP 39,5XX
    I receieved no selling price
    I have a trade in that they would value at $3,000 that covers taxes and fees
    $410 a month
    He told me that they could not issue the Residual Value which I know is bull.
    $500 Deposit
    15k MIles
    You're welcome, fsrtwo. At lease signing most banks charge vehicles' first month's payments, a security deposit equivalent to that payment rounded up to the nearest $25 or $50 increment, and a bank or acquisition fee. I believe that NMAC is currently waiving its security deposit requirement on leases of this model. Its acquisition fee is $595.

Car_man
    Host
    I'd be happy to help you out, bearstearns1.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Maxima SV with the Premium Package and 12,000 miles per year are .00047 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

NMAC charges a $595 acquisition fee on every vehicle that it leases.

Car_man
    Host
    They want you to put a little money down because the dealer has to spend time and money to swap for the exact car that you want for you. Suppose that they jumped through all sorts of hoops to get your car and then you backed out of the deal. Deposits on swaps are a fairly normal request.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings mdxfan3. Here you go.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2010 Maxima 3.5 SV with 15,000 miles per year are .00047 and 52%, respectively.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

Nissan is currently providing $500 bonus cash on this car that you should make sure to take into account during your negotiations. It has another $1,000 cash incentive on leases on top of that in certain areas. I can tell you if this additional cash is available in your area if you tell me what state you are in.

Car_man
    Host
    Just got a Maxima SV w/ Sport and Tech

MSRP 39,6XX, over 40K with dealer add on's
    39 month, 12K
    Top tier credit
    Not a SINGLE penny down
    All taxes (9.1%), fee's rolled in
    $440 month
    Congratulations on getting your new Maxima, azax456. Great car. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your deal with everyone.

Enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
  • almbflalmbfl Posts: 1
    Hello Car_man,

Can you please share the Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2010 Maxima 3.5 S with 12,000 miles per year. Also, is Nissan currently providing any incentives in South Florida?

Thanks in advance.
This discussion has been closed.