Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Maxima Lease Questions

Comments

• lm_cincylm_cincy Posts: 11
    Went to 2 dealerships over the weekend ... loved the 2007 Maxima SL ... I drove the 2006 SL and there was such a difference - loved the new features of the '07 enough to pass on the great deals on 2006.

The MSRP on the 2007 SL is $33465... they said unfortunately, the deals on leases were not so good... and boy did I agree, once I saw the figures.

$547 / month for 36 months / 12K miles a year and $2,000 down

Can you help me understand why, when it is almost the same sticker price for the 2006, is there such a discrepency - they said we could have the '06 for $357 / month - 0 money down. 36 month/$12k miles

No way will I pay almost $550 a month for a Maxima ... but love the car. Any idea how long to wait before they will get better lease rates??

Thank you!
  • maximafanmaximafan Posts: 592
    You're lucky to even have a 2007 Max on the
    lot. Here in Tampa, the two local
    dealerships don't seem to have any yet.
    By the way, what state do you live?
    I think I deduced from your screen name that
    you're from Ohio?
  • sgtslatesgtslate Posts: 16
    Money factors can make a huge difference. I was told an easy $80 per month increase comparing a nothing money factor like what is being offered on a 06 vs an 07 at a high money rate of like 6.5%. Plus I am guessing since it is a brand new model, they are not taking much off MSRP. if you want to be the first on the block, you have to pay the price
    YES ... from Cincinnati, Ohio.
  • toolpictoolpic Posts: 12
    just leased a 2006 3.5 maxima SE with the following

Navigation
    Driver Pref pkg
    Sunroof
    Sirius radio
    floor and trunk mats

here are the numbers, how did i do

15,000 miles a year for 36 months

380 month including tax of 9% w/ 2000 down

2000 down as follows

380 first month pmt
    165 tags
    1335 cap reduction
    120 tax on cap cost, 9%

sticker was $35,545 with selling price of $31,730
    i was told residual was 52% and money factor of .00004

how did i do, could i do better have 24hrs to decide
    toolpic, that sounds like a great deal to
    me! You just got a top-of-the-line Maxima
    SE! Enjoy your new car!
  • drthspdrdrthspdr Posts: 1
    I visited a Nissan dealer in Illinois yesterday and found a 2006 Maxima SE, MSRP of $34,895, that I am interested in leasing. I would like to lease for three years, with 15,000 miles per year. I was wondering if you could provide me with the current lease money factor and residual value percentage used by NMAC for this type of lease. Also, I was wondering if there are any current allowances or rebates applicable to leases. And last, I was wondering what you feel would be a good price for this vehicle. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
  • nissan99nissan99 Posts: 3
    hey everyone,

If anyone needs any advise before buying, or leasing a nissan. Please feel free to ask me, I'm an Internet Sales Guide in south florida, and will give you the real answers, to any of your questions.

thanks
    Ok I worked your lease on my computer, at the dealership, and without tax:

Car at 31500...selling price.

1500 down (signing inceptions)

36 mos lease $414.69 a mos without tax.

with 15k miles

good luck
  • hartthartt Posts: 79
    Using June's MF (.00004) and residual (52%) provided on this forum, I come up with a monthly payment of $372.95 before tax and $395.32 after tax (6%). That is based on an MSRP of $34895 and a selling price of $31500.
    nissan99 -- Can you break down what the $1500 signing inceptions are?
    ok...i don't know what you are using to figure those numbers out...but i'm using a leasing progrom from Nissan leasing...

Inceptions..include sec deposit....first monthly payment, doc fee, and tag.

Maybe my leasing program has a different calculation that I'm not aware of cause of the state. However, there is interest involved too, and that is probably what you are missing.

nissan99
  • This was recent deal in Hartford, CT

'06 Maxima SE Black
    Splash Guards
    Floor mats
    Rear Spoiler
    MSRP = 29065
    Neg Sale Price: 25100
    Cap Cost = $338
    Lease Terms = 36 months/15K miles per year
    Residual = 54%
    Buyout: 15036
    Money Factor = .0004
    Monthly payment (includes 5% tax) = $284.56

- $1216.00: includes first payment, Fees,taxes,Plates,Registration, Doc Fee $299 includes in above number.(No security deposit because we are previous Nissan customer)
    ----------------------------------------------------

Trade: 2000 Dodge Intrepid 89k miles, really rough shape tons of dog hair,smells, A/C leak, rips in seats, cassette, burns oil smokes needs $1200 valve job. (we didn't tell dealer)
    The dealer offered $2500. for trade $1500. toward fees, (338 cap cost) plus cut us a check for $1000.

Thanks for any advice.
    Any idea when they will get a good leasing program for the 2007 Maxima? Someone told me in August or September ... do you think that is true?
  • Looking lease a Maxima 2006 SL.
    Added features: Splash guards, mats
    Driver preferred pkg.
    Black color, black interior
    Live in TX and considering a 24 mo lease at 15,000 miles. What ballpark should we be in? LMK if you need additional info. Thanks
  • I am helping out a friend in Ohio who really needs our help :) :confuse: He is looking for a

2006 Nissan Maxima SL
    Floor Mats
    Splash Guards - 4-piece, body-color
    Power Glass Sunroof

He filled out a Credit Application today and the dealer said they would honor the Money Factor that was valid through today for a few more days.

They said they will sell the car at $100 over Invoice no $1500 Rebate since it's a lease.
    So...

0 Down just normal drives which should be 600 or so I am guessing?

$31,945 MSRP
    $29,273 Sell Price
    Money Factor 000410
    36 Months 12y/r
    $387 a month if he puts down a security deposit.
    not sure the residual, does anyone know?

Can someone help advise me if this is a good deal or what I can do to help him.

What are the new deals out on 7/6?

Thank you in advance for any help!
    Sandiegoshaun, that sounds like a great deal
    to me. Good luck to your friend, and you're
    a great friend to help out!
    Does anyone know what the money factor is on the new 2007 SL?

Also, looking to find out the residual on a 36-month / 12K miles /year lease.

THANKS!
  • hartthartt Posts: 79
    It looks like this is the month. I will be returning my Pilot the first week in August and would like to have another vehicle before then. There are several vehicles I am interested in so I will be posting questions on the boards of the vehicles I am looking at.
    I would like to know the MF and residual on a lease for an '06 and '07 Maxima SE for 3 years with 15,000 miles a year. Could you also provide the 39 month program as well?
    Thanks for your help Car_man.

Tim
  • My wife is preapproved through NMAC for a tier 0 lease.
    What is the MF and Residual for a 2007 Maxima Elite with 15k miles per year?

ALso, any recent selling prices for this car. My dealership plays game with in the F & I room and I cannot stand it.

PLEASE HELP. I need a car fast! and this seems to be about the only one my wife likes that I can afford!

Frustrated in GUlfport, MS

R
This discussion has been closed.