Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Maxima Lease Questions

1394041424345»

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    You certainly have done your research, carz. The 3 month pull-ahead and the loyalty cash that you mentioned are correct. I believe that the $1,800 that you mentioned is actually $1,750, but close enough ;).

NMAC's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 Maxima SV Sport with 15,000 miles per year are .00024 and 54%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • happi028happi028 Posts: 5
    edited April 2013
    I have a 2010 base model SV,, put 2000 down to cover taxes, fees etc(should have not paid 0.00), it was my first lease so maybe they took advantage,, my question how much should I be paying for a 2013 sv with navigation,,,I really don't understand the whole residuel thing,so just need a number average when I go in to negotiate,,Ty,,live in NYC and pay currently 382.00 way too much in my opinion
  • rcmercerrcmercer Posts: 1
    Thanks for your help with these questions.

Currently lease a 2011 S with cold and monitor; I am getting close to my miles with still 12 mos to go; I am considering turning this car in for a new Maxima lease.

If Nissan is offering $4000 in incentives/cash back on 2012 models, does this apply to both sales and leases, or only on sales? My dealer claims the $4k only applies to sales, and the lease is $2K. True?

What are the money factors and residual values for April 2013?

Do I calculate the res value based on the sticker, or the discounted price (see below)?

If a dealer is willing to part with a 2012 SV for $34K (they said this discount from $41K included all incentives etc), will they or Nissan MAC lease the car on this basis? The numbers I am getting on a lease don't compute, even when I account for the 9 payments still owed (Nissan will forgive 3 payments).

Thanks again.
    Hey carz,,did u go back? And if so was that 339.00 a month for the sport package accurate?, I'm paying 383.00 for a 2010 base model (2000 down)and I have to turn it in soon,,it was my first lease so I feel I was taken advantage of,,this time I'm trying to do some research before going in. Ty
    Hi happi028. If you provide me with the MSRP and dealer invoice price of the exact Maxima that you are interested in I would be happy to work up a sample payment on it for you. You can find that pricing data over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi rcmercer. Unfortunately, the $4,000 only applies to cash purchases. There is only $1,000 available on leases of this car...plus another $1,000 since you are a current lessee for a total of two grand.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Maxima SV Base with 15,000 miles per year are .00024 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Vehicles' residual values are based upon a percentage of their full MSRPs, including the destination charge and the MSRPs of any options that can be residualized.

It's getting pretty late in the model year to lease a 2012 model. You definitely should take a look at the 2013 Maxima as well. There might not be much of a difference between the payment for a '13 and a '12 at this point.

Car_man
    Host
  • carzcarz Posts: 20
    That $339.00 as it turns out was a mistake on the dealers part. So needless to say I did not get that price. I had 6 payments left on my car and the pull a head program came out. It is still in effect till April 30, 2013. That means that Nissan will wipout 3 payments and throw in $1000 incentive towards a new Nissan lease. The dealer re-did the lease and ended up at $355.00 (includes tax) plus the usual 1st month, DMV, taxes down ($1000-1200) The dealer would not payoff the 3 reamining lease payments so I assume that was in the $355.00 The car was the SV Sport, floor mats and splash guards (sticker $39,990). I have a feeling if you wait till July (July 4th sales)you may see some really good deals out there.

The story has an interesting turn of events. I actually ended up with a Infiniti G37X with premium pkg, floor mats, trunk mat, lighted kick plates, and 1st aid kit. The lease is 39 months for less money $344.00 p/m $1360.00 which includes all the usual fees, taxes etc (sticker $43,000). The Infiniti dealer actually bought the car from Nssan. I just got payoff letter in the mail.
  • richmuschrichmusch Posts: 11
    After months if haggling I got the following:

SV Sport - Silver
    MSRP - $39,735
    Selling Price - $34,600
    Rebates - $1000
    Money Factor - .00024
    Out of pocket - $500
    Payment - $354/month
    12k miles per year at 39 months

Couldn't be happier!
  • jaxs1jaxs1 Posts: 2,697
    MSRP $38,880
    Selling Price $32,187

3 years, 36,000 miles.
    $0 cap reduction.

What should the monthly payments and fees be in California?
  • faberafabera Posts: 6
    You giot jacked with a capital J. I leased a Maxima SV with cold and monitor package, MSRP $39450, final selling $34200. $500 down $285 per month
  • galantegalante Posts: 1
    edited June 2013
    hey i got burned on my first lease also, can you let me know what these numbers should be?
    2013 Nissan Maxima SV Premium Tech, and navigation selling price ($31,500) tier 1 credit 10k miles a year based on what you said money .00024? factor? residual? 54%?
    what should 24month and 36 monmth lease payments be? really need to know this thank you so much i apreciate it. oh im paying taxes up front out of pocket
    Is this accurate?? Did u really get this deal,, really good if u did,,I'm about to trade my maxima up so need some info before going to negotiate
    Hey carz,, lil help please,,I'm about to go in and negotiate,, I see a sticker price of 39,260,,, I'm in area code 11355 what should I be paying for a 24 month or 36 ,,Ty
    Hi happi028. Nissan is currently providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this car in your area. If I was in the market for a 2013 Maxima right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of a couple hundred dollars over dealer invoice minus this incentive. You can find this car's invoice price over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • syrsyr Posts: 10
    Does anyone know if the restyled Maxima coming out in 2014 or 2015? Thanks.
    edited July 2013
    Carman ,so I'm getting the same price from 2 Nissan dealers near my location 11355 on the maxima 2013 with premium tech package, 500-700 down and 379 a month.. I'm pressing for 349, you think I have any chance? Ty in advance
  • carzcarz Posts: 20
    At the time I was shopping I was looking for a SV with sport package. The cars with floor mats and splash guards came out to $39,990. Interesting development from Nissan, they reduced the price of the car (Maximas) so now the sticker is about $37,500!!! There is also a $2350.00 lease incentive for that version (w/o nav) and if you are getting out of a Nissan into another you can get another $1000 loyalty incentive. So my guess is you can get the SV Sport for around $340.00 maybe less, plus first payment, taxes included.
  • nojalopy1nojalopy1 Posts: 12
    I currently lease a 2010 Maxima SV, lease expires end of November. Here's their latest offer by mail:

1. Waive up to 3 months payments on existing lease
    2. $1500 Lease Loyalty Cash Back
    3. Up to $500 in wear-and-use charges

What's not clear to me is what other incentives are currently offered. For example, is the $3050 tech package rebate still valid on top of the above? Other cash back offers?

Thanks.
  • Please share latest lease money rates/residuals, incentives for Maximas, changing 8/5.

Looking at a 2013 SV Premium. 36 or 39 months, 15,000 mi/year.

Thanks!
  • laxsoxlaxsox Posts: 3
    Hi! Is anyone familiar with the going lease rates for a 2013 Maxima SV Sport in Java Metallic or Metallic Slate in Suffolk County, NY? I'm a current leasee of a 2010 Maxima that matures in about 30 days and I'd like to, ideally, lease a new Maxima ASAP! What is the best money rate, selling $, residual, incentives, etc. with $0 down, taxes and fees rolled in, for a 36 or 39 month lease with 12,000 miles? I appreciate your help in advance!
  • Just leased '13 maxima sport w/ tech package. White with black interior. 39mo/12k - came out to $890 out of pocket and $365/mo.
  • Just leased a 2013 Nissan Maxima SV Premium with Tech Package (plus splash guards and mats) in Navy with Black interior. Here's what I got:

MSRP: $39,260 (Includes 790 Destination)
    Selling Price: $33,434.64
    Rebates & Incentives: $4,925
    39 Months and 12k mileage allowance/year.
    Residual: $20,807.80
    Monthly: $369.87

No Money Down, Sign & Drive. At acceptance, I paid first month and DMV fees (~166.00). Thoughts on the deal?
  • Can I ask where you went for this deal? Also how do you know what rebates are being offered?
  • Thanks kyfdx!

Dealers seem to be trying to push the remainder of their '13 inventory.

Can you provide the same numbers for '13 models?

(ie 36/10k - sv premium and sv sport)

Btw I'm surprised that the Sport carried a higher residual for the 2014's. I thought usually it's the other way around.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,849

@rachitb said: Thanks kyfdx!

Dealers seem to be trying to push the remainder of their '13 inventory.

Can you provide the same numbers for '13 models?

(ie 36/10k - sv premium and sv sport)

Btw I'm surprised that the Sport carried a higher residual for the 2014's. I thought usually it's the other way around. 2013 Maxima SV (Sport or Premium) 36mo, 10K/yr lease .00003 MF and 55% residual

regards, kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 41,286

Please visit the 2014 Nissan Maxima Lease Questions discussion for current 2014 model year lease questions.

Minivan fan. Feel free to message or email me - stever@edmunds.com.

This discussion has been closed.