Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Maxima Lease Questions

Comments

• Car man,

I have been trying to lease a nissan maxima sv with sport pack and rear view camera for a while now, my situation is not the best because I currently owe $12,300 on my hyundai tiburon 2007 with 54k miles on it, and I have only been offered 8500 for my car. I have been at different dealerships here in tampa florida but all of them have given me different amounts for my payment... I have AAA insurance prefered pricing so I can get the price of the car down to $32,500 from $38k. The options I have chosen are Maxima 2011 SV sport package, monitor package, splash guards, floor mats. Exaxtly the same at the dealer's tag......the payments they all have given me are all ok n the high 500's but I dont wanna be above $450 on a 36 month lease with 15k miles per year.....I know all this is a dilema, but the worst part is that my friend just got a premium maxima, no trade in no money down same tier one credit for same typw of lease, for $475 per month and the car was more than my aaa price and my upsidedown car together....

Pleasd help me....I dont know what to do and I want to get a car before year ends...

Thank u
  • Car_man - can you provide me the money factor, residual value, and incentives for a 2011 Maxima 3.5 SV with Premium Package on a 39mos / 52.5 lease in the Philadelphia PA area? Thanks!
  • Taxes on the car were NOT rolled into the payments. Up front costs (taxes/fees) came to $3500.
  • Hi themrod. The $3,800 that you are upside down on your Tiburon puts you in a difficult situation. If I was in your shoes, I personally would either drive the Tib until I was less upside down on it or pay for the negative equity out of my own pocket and start by lease on my Maxima with a clean slate.

Nissan is currently providing a total of $1,500 in cash incentives on the 2011 Maxima in certain areas. If I was in the market for one, I personally would shoot for a selling price of a couple hundred dollars over invoice minus all of the available cash incentives.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Here's the information that you're looking for, dabomma.

NMAC's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Maxima 3.5 SV Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00028 and 50%, respectively.

In your area, Nissan is currently providing a total of $1,500 in cash incentives on leases of this car right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Just leased. Zero down. 365.00 month w/out taxes. Cold package, splash guards, 5 piece floor mat set. I'm in southern CA.
  • hey guys, this place has been extremely helpful in making leasing decisions. i was wondering if any1 can give me some advice. i got a quote for a 2011 Maxima 3.5SV with the sport/nav package(R01, U03).

12k miles, 36 month lease
    MSRP: 39090
    cap cost: 34033
    residual cost: 23364
    MF: 0.00175

for 3k down, monthly is $419.

is this a good deal?

does that sound like a good price?
  • Thank you for the response car man
  • Hi nattylife. The money money factor that you were quoted is right in line with NMAC's buy rate for this model. That's a good thing.

Let's take a look at the other important factor...this car's selling price. This Maxima probably has a spread of around $3,000 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. Add to that the $1,500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it and we're talking about a total of around $4,500 to play with during negotiations.

Assuming that the cap cost is before any down payment, you are being given a $5,000 discount on this car...which is a very good deal. If the money that you are putting down is being taken into account then you likely are paying several thousand dollars over invoice, which needless to say is not nearly as attractive.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum</i
  • You're very welcome, themrod.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum</i
  • thanks so much car_man. from what i gather, the 3k down is after the cap cost but ill talk to them again to verify. i appreciate the advice!
  • Thank you for your response. I ended going for that deal and I love my Maxima!
  • Can I get the numbers for a 2011 3.5SV for 36 months @ 12k/yr? Also, do you know how much incentive money there is in NC?
  • Can I also get the MF, residual and rebates for 15k/yr for 36 months?
  • rdel1rdel1 Posts: 21
    Looking to lease a 2011 Maxima SV, cold package, monitor package - Crimson Black with Charcoal interior.

Current deal on the table is zero down (all taxes, rebates title and fees included - $389 a month, 39K miles 3yrs, 3 months) - Bergen County NJ -

Is this the best possible deal for this car with those options?
    Edcrewguy

thanks much for your post. I am shopping for the identical car in NJ - crimson black with charcoal interior.

was that for 12 or 15K miles a year? did that number 365 a month include all fees, taxes, etc?
    Hi - Did this also include the monitor package?

I am in the process of leasing the SV with cold and monitor package along with a rear spoiler. 380 a month no money down includes taxes, DMV, bank fees, etc.

Bergen County NJ
  • Yes, included the monitor package.... No spoiler tho :( We love the car.
    so how much did you put down (taxes, fees, etc....

my payment is set at 380 (up from 375 to accomodate the spoiler cost) nothing down other than the first payment so i have 38 left once i get the car.

39 months 39000 miles - crimson black, cold and monitor package with the spoiler. ( doubt it will have the splash guards and mats but who knows. He didnt have it on the lot he has to find it.

Supposedly i will ahve it tomorrow. - We will see. If so seems like I git a decent deal - total cost end of lease is 14,820.
  • Zero down ! Nothing, noda...... first payment due dec 15.... Just drove it from LA to Vegas... lotsa power!
This discussion has been closed.