Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Maxima Lease Questions

Comments

• nolesaknolesak Posts: 1
    Car Man,

Please let me know what the current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Maxima SV w/Sport Package and 12,000 miles per year.

Thanks in advance!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Here's the information that you're looking for, nolesak. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Maxima SV Sport with 12,000 miles per year are .00142 and 59%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • I just got a pretty amazing deal... on a 15k mile 39 month lease

2011 SV with premium and tech package, and spoiler.
    MSRP - 40,080
    Purchase price - 33,559
    residual - 57%
    money factor - .00133
    down payment - $1,053.. first month and fees
    monthly payment - 416.00

I am extremely happy with the car. If I was already in a nissan lease the deal I could of gotten would have been even greater...
  • amansamans Posts: 2
    Hey guys,

How does this sound?
    2011 Nissan Maxima SE with prem package
    12k miles/yr, $3700 down with $400 per month after tax
  • steevosteevo Posts: 330
    Horrible compared to the post right before yours. And others, read back a bit. You can do much better.
  • 501501 Posts: 8
    Yea you can do better than that with NO money down
  • t_h_o_pt_h_o_p Posts: 1
    Here is my first offer.
    MSRP40,110.....SV with premium and tech package.

Sale price 35,995
    cap/acq fee: 845$
    rate: .00136
    risidual: 59%
    39 months
    12,000 miles/year
    515 down/ 429/month
    Is this pretty good? If I were to try to get a better deal where would be my best place to start?
  • gs42gs42 Posts: 54
    It appears the loyalty cash and the pull ahead programs are not in effect this month. Lease deals are up about $50.00 per month right now. With gas prices where they are, those incentives may return later this year so waiting a while to see may be the best course.
  • theguactheguac Posts: 5
    edited April 2011
    I just leased a Maxima SV with premium package/technology package/rear spoiler.

39 months, 12k/yr

MSRP 40,110
    Price 34,334 (after 1k leasing rebate)

Negative equity in my trade of about $1000.

I put down $3000, monthly payment turned out to be $366 with everything included. They're also getting it from a dealer about 70 miles away for free!

I thought that was pretty good...good enough to justify getting the Maxima over the G37x!! =) What do you guys think?
  • Greetings, all. I am currently leasing a 2009 Altima, and I am considering ending the lease early at a cost of several thousand dollars and getting a Maxima. Obviously, that also leaves me with the considerable option to just wait and get the car I really want later. Three questions:

1) What are the current money factor and residual for a 2011 Maxima SV, 15k/yr, with premium and technology?
    2) There is a $1500 rebate listed for purchases. Is that available for leases?
    3) Let's say I wait until the Fall and model year end closeout. How likely is it that the deals get substantially better in September/October?

Thanks!
  • antwan125antwan125 Posts: 5
    Car man, i'm being quoted a 11 Maxima SV with premium & technology pkg with a money factor of .0088 and a 58% residual...i'm looking to put nothing down and get it for $359 a month plus fees...I would prefer to pay out of pocket fess and taxes to keep my payment under $360...they're stuck on $380-$390...is this worth getting or should my money factor be higher and residual lower?
  • antwan125antwan125 Posts: 5
    Car_man, the dealer wants me to pay them a $400 delivery fee. The vehicle I'm looking to purchase was found roughly 260 miles away and they are claiming I should pay the cost to get the vehicle to me.
    Greetings fat_professor. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Maxima SV Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00098 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

the $1,500 cash incentive that is available on purchases of the '11 Maxima in your area is not compatible with its special lease program.

You definitely should wait until at least the end of this month to get a new Maxima if you're interested in one. I have heard that Nissan is going to roll out some enhancements to its programs during the last week of May.

It's difficult to say what the deals will be like in September and October. It will depend upon a number of factors including how quickly production at the Japanese manufacturers gets back up to speed after the quake, what the economy is like, etc...

Car_man
    Host
    Hi antwan125. The lease program that you were quoted looks about right. Th only way to get a lower monthly payment would be to negotiate a lower selling price. If You really should wait until the end of May to lease if you want a new Maxima. I've heard that Nissan is going to roll out an enhancement to a number of its programs, potentially including the Maxima lease program in a week or two.

Car_man
    Host
    Well, antwan125, the dealer can charge you whatever they want I suppose. If you don't want to pay the delivery fee, you can always search the inventory of other local Nissan dealers to see if you can find a car that's close to the one that you want that won't have to be swapped for.

Car_man
    Host
  • ahashmiahashmi Posts: 67
    Hi Car_Man,

Are there any changes in the lease deals for the Maxima during the end of May as you had stated earlier? I know there is an extra $500 bonus cash for lease on top of the $1000, I was wondering if there were any MF or RV changes?

Also, below are my calculations, let me know if they look right:
    MSRP: $37855
    Sale Price: $31452 ($1000 included)
    Mi/yr: 12,000
    RV: 59%
    Term: 39
    MF: .00098
    Tax: 7%
    Out-of-Pocket: $1200 (fees)- $500(Bonus)=$700

Monthly: $306.55

Is this right? and is it the lowest I can go?
  • ahashmiahashmi Posts: 67
    Also, I'm being quoted by dealers saying RV for a Maxima 3.5SV Sport with Monitor is 1% lower than Premium Package, a 57% RV.

Is there any way of verifying this?

Please help someone, Car_man!
  • mattex59mattex59 Posts: 7
    ahashmi, your numbers looks good but right now it seems like the supply is low and demand is high. On a SV with a Sport package the lowest I could muster is $409 on a 15/K lease. I walked I think I can do better. Though it was hard, both me and my wife really liked the car.

I presented my math to the dealer and came up with a lower number but he wasn't budging. We're thinking of taking a break and shopping at a different time of the year, this seems to be not the time to score a great deal.

p.s. I was told there are NO REBATES for leasing. The $2000 worth of rebates is for purchase, or so I'm told. What are the rebates you are talking about?
    Hi ahashmi. I see that you are already aware of the additional $500 bonus cash for Memorial Day. I don't believe that the Maxima's money factors and residual values have changed since the beginning of the month. The numbers that you mentioned look right. The selling price looks good, too.

Car_man
    Host
    What you were quoted is correct, ahashmi. The residual values for the Sport model are indeed 1% lower than they are for the Premium model Maxima.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.