Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Maxima Lease Questions

Comments

• Car Man, do you have the money factor and residual for a 2012 Maxima SV with either the sport or premium package, 36 months, 12K miles. Also, are there any current dealer or consumer incentives that can be used towards leasing this vehicle? Thanks
  • Okay, hadn't gotten any responses here yet but have heard back from two dealers so wanted to share. Current money factor is .00035 and residual value is 53% on a 2012 Maxima SV. I found a second dealer who offered $376.xx as opposed to the $385 at my current dealer. Both deals seem good to me, so I will likely end up in a new '12 Maxima this week.
  • sandianasandiana Posts: 27
    edited October 2012
    Got what I feel is a great deal on a 2012 Maxima SV. I had eleven payments left on my 2010 Maxima SV lease, which seemed so early to get a good deal, but sure enough I am now in a gorgeous, brand new '12 Maxima SV with Monitor Pkg, Cold Pkg, Spoiler, Splash Guards & Floor Mats (MSRP $37,200). They bought out my '10 (which they will be selling on their lot) and paid for EVERYTHING including license plates, and I simply paid my first month's payment of $379 (39 month lease @ $379 per month w/15K miles per year). I don't know how they can do it, but I feel like I got a great deal and am loving my new car.

I should add, I was EXTREMELY happy with my 2010 Maxima -- never had a single issue or repair in the 28 months I had add (only paid for oil changes and to swap out the wiper blades last winter) and would have happily waited until closer to my lease end to get a new one, but I really liked the 'Ocean Gray' exterior which is not offered on the 2013, so decided to go a bit earlier than initially planned in order to get the color that I liked. Well, that and the fact that the 2013 model appears to be identical in every way that matters, so really no need to wait.

I am in Chicagoland (Illinois), and bought from "Severo" at M'Lady Nissan in Crystal Lake. He was WONDERFUL; best car buying/leasing experience I have had so far.

Current money factor is .00035 and residual value is 53% on a 2012 Maxima SV, by the way.
  • I'd be happy to help you out refrunner. NMAC's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Maxima SV with 12,000 miles per year are .00035 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

There is cash on leases of this car in certain states. Where do you live?

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Florida, thanks
  • Good stuff refrunner. Florida is one of the states that the lease cash is available in. There's $1,000 on most 2012 Maxima models there. SVs with certain packages have a little more than that.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car Man, do you have the money factor and residual for a 2012 Maxima SV with premium package and Nav, for 36 or 39 months with 10K/12K miles. Also wondering if there are any current dealer or consumer incentives in NJ/NY area that can be used towards leasing this vehicle?
  • Hi Discostew1,

I am curious what dealer you went with....if you are in the Northeast...also does your monthly payment that you negotiated include tax?

Thanks.
  • Here's the information that you're looking for fuma08057.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s new November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Maxima SV with 12,000 miles per year are .00016 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00016 and 53%.

If you were to lease with only 10,000 miles per year, this car's residual values would be 1% higher.

As far as cash incentives go, you're in luck in your area Nissan is providing a whopping $1,500 bonus cash on the Maxima through the 12th. There's another $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this car for the entire month on top of that.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks for the help car man.

I closed on a lease deal on Saturday and picked up the car on Monday--here is the deal I got on a 2012 Maxima SV with Premium Pkg and Tech Pkg:

$350 per month (including 7% tax) for 39 months. 12k miles per year.
    The only out of pocket expenses were the first month payment, and $250 towards my plates. Residual Value was 53%, money factor was .00016, and the sticker was ~$41.6k.

I think I got a good deal.
  • fuma, what was the actual sale price of the vehicle? $350/month is incredible.
  • I am not 100 perc sure, but you can calculate it yourself with all the other info I provided. Off the top of my head, I think the purchase price was somewhere in the mid $36k range, but i also took advantage of $2.5k in total cash incentives that were being offered by Nissan.
  • Fuma, can you tell me the dealer?
  • Hi

Can I get numbers for a 2012 Nissan Maxima with Prem and Tech with 12,000 miles on a 39 month lease?

Here is what I was quoted:

MSRP $41,975
    $0 Down
    $540/month for 39 months @12,000 miles/year
    Residual > .53
    Money factor > .00016

This includes an estimated $5400 of negative equity from your Infiniti G37 trade in and all taxes, tags, and fees.
  • You're very welcome, fuma08057. Thanks for the update. The Maxima is definitely a lot of car for $350 per month with nothing down. Enjoy, I've always liked the Maxima...it's a good value.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi mgtarheels. After reading your last sentence the payment that you were quoted makes a lot more sense. When I first saw the monthly payment I thought to myself, wow what a terrible deal, but you're rolling a ton of negative equity into the lease.

If you don't mind, may I ask why you are trading in your G37 when you are so upside down on it for something so similar? You would be better off waiting to get something new until you are less upside down on your current vehicle unless it's a lease that you HAVE to get out of because you are way over mileage and this is the less expensive way to go.

What selling price are you being charged for the Maxima? That number will make it much easier to see how good a deal you are getting on your new car independent of the negative equity.

Car_man
    Host
  • I'd be getting the car exactly at invoice. They wouldn't give me the paper with everything printed on it to take home, though, so I don't remember the specific price. I'm looking to trade the G37 in because I moved to NJ from FL, and the car simply cannot handle any snow whatsoever.
  • Hi Car Man,

Do you have the new december numbers for 2012 Maxiam SV Cold & Monitor 39mth 12k /yr. I am also a VPP client. what should be a fair deal on a lease? i am in nyc. i also plan on rollin all fees and taxes except first payment and DMV.

Please help, i have been given different quotes and the run around by different dealers. i need some clarity. pleas help.

Thank you ahead of time.
  • I wouldn't prepay the Sales Tax.
    I did that on the lease of my '09, which was totaled. I had a helluva time getting NMAC to reimburse me for the tax.

I did it AGAIN, with the 2010 I leased as a replacement, to keep pmt lower. Well, I was able to get into a new 2012 Max under the "move forward" program. So now I have 6 months of sales tax to try to get back. The sales tax is now included in my monthly payment amount.

Also if you should relocate to another state, You will be charged that States sales tax with your monthly payment as well.
  • Hi Car Man,

Do you have the new December numbers for 2012 SV Sport & Cold & Monitor, 39 months, 12 or 15k/yr. I am a VPP client and live in Columbus, Ohio. What incentives are currently being offered for my area?
This discussion has been closed.