Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Murano Lease Questions

Comments

• Hello and thanks for the great forum. I am looking of the current lease rates, residual, mf etc. for a 2011 Murano SL.
  • glex1glex1 Posts: 19
    Looking for feedback on this deal, 11 SL Murano, 39 month lease, 15k miles, MF is .00148, msrp is 39,700, invoice 36,526 giving me the car for 31,705, payment of 450 with tax included.
    Thanks in advance
    MG
  • I'm glad that you like it, mnguy1.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Murano SL AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00148 and 52%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi glex1. The selling price and money factor that you mentioned look great.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man,

I saw your post (#1468) above regarding money factor and residual on the 2011 SL AWD. Are those nationwide rates, or do they vary by region? I am looking for the money factor and residual on a 2011 SL AWD in Minnesota for both 12,000 and 15,000 miles per year on a 36-month lease. Thanks!
  • flcarflcar Posts: 2
    Hi glex1,

Are your numbers correct? Are they really giving you the car for almost $5K below invoice? Is that including the $750 rebate? Where are you located?

Does anyone have the February Residual and Money factors for a 2011 Murano SL FWD for 36 and 39 months with 12K and 15K miles?

Anyone have details on the $750 rebate?

Is anyone else getting this type of discount on a 2011 Murano?

Thank you.
  • jim_jjim_j Posts: 7
    I too would like confirmation on the regionality of the rates. I am in NJ, just got quoted 52% residual on 39mo, 12k/year SL AWD (mf .00148)
    I was quoted 54% on an SV (same terms)

thanks!
  • glex1glex1 Posts: 19
    The numbers are correct and I am in PA. I was being told that it was a very aggresive deal. I actually was able to get a deal a few dollars cheaper then that a month too. The deal was actually for my friend, not me. I think they are trying to get him the car now.
  • My wife and I put a $500 refundable depost on a 2011 Murano LE yesterday. Havent slept since. Here's the deal. Just looking for input on weather I should go through with it or put the brakes on this deal. BTW this is a Lease.

sticker about $42230
    Invoice about $38300
    Trade in $5800 or $6300 if we bring cash
    Selling price about 37000. Thats invoice minus $750 and $500 cash incentives
    The lease price is $450 39 months including taxes.

Sorry the prices are not exact but we were there for 4 hours and you know how it goes. Wife is very uncomfortable putting down $6300. Thanks very much for any input. I suck at this process.
  • jim_jjim_j Posts: 7
    It unlikely anyone here would recommend putting anything like 6300 down on a lease.

with cap cost of about 32k (Incl the bank fee, docs, etc), the 450/mo looks quite high, for a car that will have a residual of about 21k. not knowing all the other numbers, I can't see that being more than about 370+tax/mo
  • Thanks so much for the reply. We are going back to the dealer today to re-negotiate. We are also going to look at buying. I don't like feeling the pressure of making a deal today because of Presidents day incentives. I may just back away and wait for the next deal and give myself more time. I also wanted to look at the Toyota Venza but haven't had time.
    Thanks again Jim.
  • Hello,

We are planning to lease a new (2011) Murano with SL Trim - we want to add Navigation and Entertainment System too. My guess is estimated net cap cost will be from 38500-39000; is there any space for negotiating? or this price is pretty much the same thru out all dealership?

One more thing, how/where can I find out residual and Money factor for this car?

Thanks in advance!
  • agadkariagadkari Posts: 5
    Hey Folks,

We want to lease new (2011) Murano SL Trim - with Navigation and Entertainment System.

So far I got a quote; zero down and 565/month for 12k miles.

Is this number good or at least in the range?

Where can I find out residual value and Money factor for this car?

Thanks
  • flcarflcar Posts: 2
    A local dealer has a few brand new 2010 Muranos on the lot.
    I actually prefer the 2010 Murano over the 2011.
    Any idea on what kind of discounts I should get since the 2011's are out?
    I am looking to lease. Anyone have recent experience leasing a 2010? Any info on the residual and money factor for a 2010? I believe there is $2500 lease cash available? If one can get about $5000 off on a 2011, I am assuming there has to be a much larger discount on a 2010?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi gatorinmn. Nissan's lease program is currently national. NMAC's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Murano SL AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00178 and 52%, respectively.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year is 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi agadkari. Please see my previous post for an idea of what this truck's current lease program is like.

If I was in the market for a Murano right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of around $500 over dealer invoice minus any available cash incentives.

Car_man
    Host
  • 10k trade in, still owe 5k

Nissan Murano SL SL, MSRP 38,062 and selling price of 35,250 (rebates and discounting)

Lease price would be $369/mo for 39 months

Or SV, MSRP 34,750 and selling price of 32,250 (rebates and discounting)

lease price of $325/mo for 39 months.

Thoughts?
  • Car man - I was told the LE's residual value for 36 mos 15K is 50% and not 52% (which they say is for the SL). is this right? Also, do you know what the April money factor rate would be (midwest)?
  • Hi Carman,

New to the site, wife is looking at 2011 Murano SL AWD. We got a quote from a dealer here in CT for 35,971.00 Looking to lease, do you know what the April money factor and residual value for 36 months 12,000 and 15,000 miles. Thanks
  • Hi, I'm looking to lease a 2011 Murano SL AWD. Don't need any extras. I don't want to put any money down. Got a quote for zero down, 12k per year, 39 month lease for $499 (includes taxes). She based if off an MSRP that was 38,160 which I think was the sticker price of the model I would get...maybe the sticker price was a couple hundred more, not sure...

She said residual was 54%. How much do you think I can lower that payment to? Do you think getting a 35K or 36K MSRP base would be a good deal? Thanks!
  • I have lease company getting a new 2011 Murano SL for me from Nissan. Has there been any major disruptions in deliveries? I know the assembly plants for Murano are in Japan and Iran; I don't think mine is coming from Tehran...
    Hi thetruth10. NMAC's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Murano LE AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 00178 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Welcome audihondafan. NMAC's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Murano SL AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00178 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • jakefl7jakefl7 Posts: 14
    Hi Car_man:

my local nissan dealer told me that for a 12k mile per year lease the
    residual would only be 1% higher.
    This was for a 2011 Murano SL FWD
    I showed them your forum and they told me you were wrong and that it is not 2% but a 1% increase.
    Is there any way to verify this info?
    Can the dealer control the residual?
  • thetruth10thetruth10 Posts: 2
    Thanks Car_man,

That confirmed the information they gave me. I actually got a great deal as they sold it to me for $38K plus TTL and nissan's lease processing fee of $500. I've had the car for a close to a month and I LOVE IT! It drives really smooth even with the 20'rims.
    Hi Car_man:

Do you have any input on this?

my local nissan dealer told me that for a 12k mile per year lease the
    residual would only be 1% higher than the residual for a 15K per year lease.
    This was for a 2011 Murano SL FWD for a 39 month lease.
    I showed them your forum and they told me you were incorrect and that it is only a 1% increase and not 2%.
    Is there any way to verify this info?
    Can the dealer control the residual?
    Hi jakefl7. NMAC used to provide a 1% bump in residual values for 12,000 mile per year leases, but I thought that it changed this policy several months ago and now used 2% for the low mileage adder. I'll have to look into this and get back to you.

Car_man
    Host
    You're very welcome thetruth10. Enjoy your new Murano!

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Car_man,

Thank you for looking into this for me.
    Everywhere I look online I find that there should be a 2% increase in residual to go from 15K miles to 12K miles on 39 month lease but the dealer insists its only 1%.
    I asked to see it in writing but they told me they do not have it in writing.
    Can the dealer control the residual or is it set by NMAC?
    How can we verify this?
    Hi jakefl7. I believe that at one point NMAC did provide a 2% bump to residuals when going from 15,000 miles per year to 12,000 miles, but according to what I have heard that bump is only 1% now. Generally speaking, dealers do not have the authority to alter banks' residual values, so the dealer probably is not trying to mislead you.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.