Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Murano Lease Questions

Comments

• Go to truecar.com
    it will tell you what people are paying around you in the area
  • Excellent site, thanks for responding.
  • mijesmijes Posts: 2
    edited September 2010
    I know everyone is asking about whether what they were given was a good deal... so I'd like to do the same! :)

I don't have a complete break down... but it is for a 2010 Murano SL with 360 package, which includes the Prem and Leather pack. It also has roof rails and splash guards.

Upfront: $3000 (which includes everything)
    Montly Payment: $390

I'd appreciate someone's input! Thanks!
  • Only giving an upfront cost (which can mean so many things based on where your are) and a payment are useless to determine the worthiness of a deal.
  • The MSRP is 37,150. The agreed upon value is 32,064.
    Taxes from NJ are $1206.06
    Aquisition fee $595
    Doc Fee $299
    39 month lease 12,000 miles per year
    Upfront: $3000
    Rebate: $750
  • mijes,

Does $3000 include taxes? Or just bank, doc fees and first payment?
  • Hello Carman,

Could you please provide the MF and Residual for the 2010 Murano S FWD for 36 and 39 months. This would be for 10k per year. Thank you.
  • Hello ajpbf7. Here's the information that you're looking for.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Murano S FWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00130 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00130 and 52%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hello Carman,

Could you please provide the MF and Residual for the 2010 Murano SL AWD for 39 months/12k per year. Thank a lot.
  • Here you go valenok.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2010 Murano SL AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 00130 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi, I am looking for suggestions on the lease deal that I was given. I am located in the Midwest. Tax is 6%.

Details:
    2010 Murano SL AWD
    Brilliant Silver

Options:
    360 package
    Floor mats

MSRP:
    $36,960

Selling Price:
    $33,612 includes the $750 rebate

Payments:
    $515 for 39 mos includes tax.
    $625 due at signing which includes 1st month payment.
    12,000 miles per year

Any thoughts? I appreciate the suggestions.
    Thanks.
  • Hello...

I have a 2007 Murano SL with touring package that I leased.

The lease will be up in March, and the buyout with purchase option is $16,850.

It's in good condition (33,000 miles) with normal wear and tear. I want to keep it, but is the price worth it?
  • Hi, the selling price is too high. Both me and another poster another forum got a Murano 2010 new SL with far more options than you listed for 30,000 or less as the selling price.
  • 2010 Murano SL FWD: Premium, leather pkg., 360 value pkg., splash guards, rear retractable cover.

MSRP: $35590
    Invoice: $325...
    Selling price: $29090 + TTL. includes $1500 rebate.
    Plus dealer is offering 2.9% for 72 months.

Is this a good price? Thanks in advance.
  • Does anybody know the November Money Factors and residuals for either a 2010 Murano SL-Touring Package or a 2011 SL. 36/15K miles? My lease ends in Jan and I am under in mileage so I am trying to decide if I should get a 2010 now and have Nissan wave the last three months or wait until Jan for the 2011. Any advice is appreciated.
  • Hi skoobydoo. I am not personally all that familiar with what the market is like for used Muranos right now, but you should be able to get a decent idea of how much this vehicle is worth by stopping by the Used Cars section of Edmunds.com and plugging in its details.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here's the information that you're looking for, jrue24. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Murano SL with 15,000 miles per year are .00194 and 50%, respectively.

I wouldn't be in a hurry to get out of my current lease right now unless Nissan is running some sort of official early termination program. Having the dealer eat your final payments will hamper your ability to get the best possible deal on your new vehicle.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank you Car man. My only reason for thinking of turning in the car early was to get into a left over 2010 but I wanted to compare the rates between a 2010 and 11. I think your right though. I should probably wait until the new year at which point I hope the rates will drop a little and maybe the residual will go up on the 2011. Seems pretty low for a brand new model no?
  • steevosteevo Posts: 330
    Do NOT return the car. Buy it. Now. Get a buyout price and do it over the phone. You will not pay the miles overage if you buy the car before lease end.
  • My vehicle is 41 months old so I can't get the gold-preferred security+plus package that I want.

I can only get the pre-owned preferred.

Is anyone fimiliar with this plan and is it worth it? I'll get it from nissanwarrantystore.com.
This discussion has been closed.