Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Murano Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi Billy. Let me know what the MSRP and dealer invoice price of the exact model that you are interested in are...you can look up that information in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com...and I'll crunch some numbers for you using Nissan's actual lease program.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • ngordonngordon Posts: 14
    edited March 2012
    Car_Man, It's been 38.5 months since my last lease and hope you will help me save money again.

Current quote on a Murano SV (no other options) is $0 down $439/month including tax in NJ, 39 months, 15000 miles. Dealers says he can get me tier 1 (even with some credit dings) so he says MF is .00053 and resid is 48%, based on a price of $33,698 (which he says is $1000 under invoice). Of course he is crying that he is losing money, but I have never had a dealer tell me they are making money yet. Also, gave me Murano s at around $399/month all in.

Thanks for the help. I need to do this quickly, if possible. :)
  • lacct9lacct9 Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man,

Can you post the lease numbers for April for a 2012 Murano SL? I am interested in the money factor and residual for 15k miles for 36 months.

Thanks!
    Sure lacct9. NMAC's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Murano SL AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00053 and 49%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • sassylady1sassylady1 Posts: 2
    Hi,

Current lease on 2009 Murano SL is about to expire with about 27,000 miles at end . Am considering leasing 2012 SL FWD w/o navigation. 39 months 12,000 miles/yr. MSRP is 38225 Rebate $1500 . Per dealer document, invoice is 35,242.

Am looking to offer about $33,500 (Edmunds TMV of $35225 less rebate of $1500). Any thoughts on price?

Car Man, would appreciate knowing money factor/residual and -- if possible-- lease payment based on $33,500. Many thanks.
  • billy3554billy3554 Posts: 147
    Fitzgerald Automall in Maryland is a good site to obtain a general idea of prices. For a 2012 Murano with a MSRP of $39,565, Fitzgerald has a listed selling price of $33,559 for this vehicle, all inclusive. That is a no haggle price. Fitzgerld has similar price reductions for all Muranos in stock.
  • sassylady1sassylady1 Posts: 2
    Thanks billy3554. Good info. Would also like to know how to figure out lease payment. Since car man isn't responding, does anyone else have lease figures and calculator for 2012 Murano SL FWD 39 month lease? Would really appreciate the help.
  • Today, I Leased a 2012 Murano. AWD/ SL / Leather/ Navigation. $524.74 a month w/ first payment down. 39 months / 15k miles a year. Taxes in my county are 8.25% and were rolled into the lease payment. This is was all-in. No idea what the MF or RV was. MSRP was 42,069 and final selling price was $37,750. Good deals right now. Nissan's tent event for memorial day weekend already started. Might have been able to do a bit better on price, but conversation was starting to get weird. I live in Cook county Illinois. This site has been a wealth of information. Thanks carman and others for posting their comments.
    Hi sassylady1. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 Murano SL FWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00024 and 47%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Using these numbers, an MSRP of $38,225 and a selling price of $33,500, I estimate that this truck would have a zero down, pre-tax monthly payment of around $411...assuming that you qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car Man can you tell me if I should keep negotiating and what is an appropriate target.

Murano LE Platinum package in upstate NY. Received quote two ways:
    both: money factor =.00074, MSRP 44160, Sales price 40660 (incl Nissan $2500 rebate)

1. 12000 mi/yr, 1st month plus DMV, roll in taxes payment $555.28/mo residual $20755
    2. 25000 mi/yr ($0.10/mi) 1st month plus DMV, roll in taxes payment $655.43 residual $17063

From the posts I saw for other models this money factor is much higher. Is that because of the model or am I being scammed? Credit score > 800.
  • josh78josh78 Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man, Do you know what are the lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 Murano LE FWD with 12,000 miles per year? What should the payment be if MSRP is $39,865 selling is $34,209 and tax is 8.25% ?
    Thanks!
    Hi josh78. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 Murano LE FWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00078 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Using these numbers, an MSRP of $39,865 and a selling price of $34,209, I estimate that this vehicle's zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $389.

Car_man
    Host
  • hello i need help.

i leased my car at 2010 and i am currently out of lease right now.

my original term was 39month and i got out of lease at 22 month.

its been almost a month that i returned car.

when i was process early termination, i talked to NMAC and dealer and they informed me that i have to pay: early termination fee and excess mileage/ or wear reposition fee.

i got the quote of $2536.71 for termination fee so i paid it before inspection.

i schedule the date for inspection and $0.00 was my quote. car was in great condition and i did not have over mileage.

so i scheduled return with dealership and made a return on june 2012.

now i am in out of country working and today, i heard that i got a mail from NMAC that i have to pay them $3514.05

it came from out of no where. i was expecting reposition fee but i got the bill saying that i have to pay

$6050.76(unsatisfied contract obligation+ disposition fee)-$2536.71(termination fee)= $3514.05

i do not understand why i got this bill because i asked same question every single times that i talked to NMAC and dealer that "what are the payment do i have to pay if i want to terminate contract early?"
    they never mentioned "unsatisfied contract obligation"

the reason why i choose early termination was that fee was way cheaper than payment that i have remaining

now if i pay $3514.05 it will be almost same as remaining payment at that time.

i did as clear as i can processing termination because i do not want my credit score to be hurt

the bill that is more than early termination fee is unexceptable for me and i can not understand why this is happening.

i ve read contract so many times but i still do not get why i am getting this bill.

what should i do? is this what it suppose be?

please help me . i could called NMAC but its sunday in US so i am posting a message.

thank you please help
  • mgoldsteinmgoldstein Posts: 47
    edited July 2012
    Looking at a 2012 LE Platinum with MSRP of $43,680.

What is a good sales price for the vehicle?

What is the current money factor for 39 month/12k lease?

What is the current residual % for a 39 month/12k lease?

Are these rates good into August, or only through July?

Also, what is NMAC offering in customer cash? I was told $1500. I am not currently in a Nissan lease so I know I won't qualify for loyalty program.

Thanks.
    Hi mgoldstein. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 Murano LE AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00078 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

What you were told about the $1,500 cash incentive on leases of this this vehicle is correct, but this cash is only available in certain regions.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_Man

Do you know what the Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 Murano SL with 12K miles in NJ?

Thanks
    Now that's a good username. Too bad we stunk up the place last night. Here you go, nyjets24.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 Murano SL AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00078 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Any idea on the on the MR and Residual for the Murano LE w/Platinum? Looking for 36 & 39 month rates.
  • Sure gmsmith21. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Nissan Murano LE Platinum AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00078 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00078 and 49%.

Car_man
    Host
  • aham23aham23 Posts: 2
    Looking to lease 2012 LE AWD Platinum with MSRP $43,965 & purchase price of $38,045, or lower :)!

What are OCTOBER numbers for 36 and 39 month leases with 15k miles per year. Much thanks!
This discussion has been closed.