Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Pathfinder Lease Questions

Comments

• Sure Stephen. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Pathfinder SL Premium 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00161 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '13 Pathfinder SL Platinum 4WD are .00161 and 56%.

The residual values for leases with 10,000 miles per year are 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Thanks Edgar. Here you go. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Pathfinder Platinum 2WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00161 and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • Wow that was fast. You're welcome, Edgar. Good luck in your negotiations and make sure to stop back and let us all know how everything turns out.

Car_man
    Host
  • samny1samny1 Posts: 24
    Thank you Car Man.

Stephen
  • Hi, I currently lease a nissan and my lease is up soon. are there any incentives or discounts if you are a current nissan leaser ? Does it make sense for a dealer to take my car in earlier and put me into a 2013 pathfinder? I have 6 months left. thx
  • Hello all, can someone let me know the lease details on a 2013 Platinum premium, 39 month, 12k lease? Here's what I've been quoted:

MSRP $44,670
    - Sale Price $41,258
    - Residual 55%
    - Money Factor .00161
    -Total Cap Cost $41,832
    - Payment $599 with tax for 39 months and $845 due
  • I have an '09 Pathfinder S with a lease that's up in Jan '13. I'm looking at a '12 Sv $35,6 sticker. 39 month lease, 0 down. Quoted $347/month with tax. (located in New Jersey)
    Do you have the current money factor & residual so I can evaluate the deal?
    I believe the current incentives are $5,500 so I should be looking at around $28k-$29k selling price. Also, are there any less mileage limits than 12k? he car I'm returning has significantly less than the lease max and the dealer told me he could apply a credit in equity for returning it 2 months early. Something I've never heard of before?
    Any help appreciated....thanks
  • You're very welcome Stephen.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi nkf2008. It really doesn't make much sense to try to get out of your current lease six months before its scheduled end date. If you do so you will likely end up spending more for the new vehicle that you want than you should.

Car_man
    Host
  • Greetings rxsamg. NMAC's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 Pathfinder SV 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00003 and 46% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

You're overestimating the incentives that are available on this truck though. In New Jersey there's a $2,050 cash incentive available on leases of this truck.

You should be able to do a lease with 10,000 miles per year if you want to.

Car_man
    Host
  • Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,020
    If you are a parent of young children (at least one under 12 years old) who owns a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder, a reporter would like for you to fill out a survey, due by December 1, 2012, for use in a print publication. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Friday, November 30, 2012 for a copy of the survey.

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

• Car_man, What are The November (top tier) money factors and 36 and 39 month residuals for a 12,000 mile lease on the 2013 Pathfinder Platinum with Premium Package?
    Many thanks
  • Greetings pistons12. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Pathfinder Platinum 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00161 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00161 and 55%.

Car_man
    Host
  • mlevinemlevine Posts: 203
    Car man, I would appreciate the 24 and 36 month leae numbers at 12,000 miles a year for the SL and platinum versions. Please list any incentives also. Thanks for your help.
  • Dealer saying residual is 54% for 36 mos/12k mil lease. Only giving $500 off msrp. Has anyone had success getting better numbers? I live in Southern California. Thx.
  • car_man, could you please post the December lease numbers for a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum AWD, 15000 miles per year, 39 month lease?

Thanks
  • Hi mlevine. NMAC's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Pathfinder SL 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00200 and 61% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00161 and 57%.

The money factors for the Platinum 4WD are the same, but the residual values would be 1% lower.

There's no cash incentives available on leases of the 2013 Pathfinder yet.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi marz989. NMAC's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 Pathfinder Platinum AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00161 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks Car_man. The information you provide is very helpful to all of us.
This discussion has been closed.