Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Pathfinder Lease Questions

Comments

• I am currently over mileage on a rogue lease that's up in 6 mos. I'm being quoted $329 per mo for the S model of the pathfinder. They will "pick up" my last six rogue payments. Only fees does up front. Good deal or no?
  • Jake is the internet sales director. I recommend working with him via email to start. In my experience it'll be close to a no-haggle price up front (and the best in the front range), but there's room to negotiate on 'add-ons'.

PM me if you need contact info, but you should be able to find easily online.
  • Hard to say without the rest of the numbers. Term, Sales price being the most important. I'd say you're paying for your overage and the last lease payment with that $2250 down: your goal should be $0 down (zero cap cost reduction). It's pretty easy to get you a "good" monthly number by extending the lease terms from 36-42, etc. You also have to pay sales tax on that downpayment, keep in mind (at least in Colorado).

Just FYI, I received an email this week from a dealer saying there was an additional $1K incentive being run for St. Patrick's day (on top of all the other stuff out there).

Probably worth getting the details so you can make the call yourself? You want to think about the car price vs. what you're paying monthly.
  • nkf2008nkf2008 Posts: 29
    wanted to share with the group...
    i came out of my nissan maxima 2 months earlier and got a Pathfinder SV 12k 39 months deal. I also got foglights for the car. Out of pocket cost is 1st month, dmv, bank fee, that comes out to 1500$. The car is 365.90 per month.
    I got what looks like $1650 for rebates when I signed the paper work. I think some of it was nissan loyalty. I am planning to get the $500 credit from Edmunds as well so that should bring me to $2150 total in rebates/savings.
    The msrp of the car is 35+ i think, I would have to check but with rebates it comes down to 34 something.
  • yidengyideng Posts: 3
    Hello. I'm looking for Residual/MF for NY/NJ Market for 15K lease. I'm looking for Platinum and Platinum Premium if there is difference in Residual/MF.

Thank you!!!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi yideng. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Pathfinder Platinum 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00134 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Nissan is now providing a $650 cash incentive on leases of this truck in your area.

I actually just took a ride in one yesterday, it's a really nice truck.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Car Man,

I'm looking for the residual and MF for a 2013 Pathfinder SL with Premium package, 12,000 miles per year in the Pacific Northwest. Do you have that info?

Thanks!
  • steve707steve707 Posts: 12
    Hi Car Man,

Can you provide current residual and MF for a 36 month 12k/year lease on a 2013 Pathfinder SV 4x4 in PA/NJ area?

Thanks
    Hi fordsonsam. The least program on the 2013 Pathfinder isn't bad. There actually isn't much of a difference between leasing a leftover 2012 'Finder and the significantly improved 2013 version at this point.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Pathfinder SL 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00134 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • could anyone reccomend a nissan dealer in nj. i happen to live literally a block behind staten island nissan but i wouldnt buy a car from them if they were the last dealership left on earth. sorry for the rant thanks!
  • nkf2008nkf2008 Posts: 29
    courtneymarie, I actually came in to staten island nissan on hyland and the sales guy started with the proce of get this" its a new car, at least 500$." Okay.. I told him my budget is 350-400. He fidgeted for a few and then gave the final car sales pitch "give me your credit card then we will talk seriously" anyway he offered $360 for a SV model with nothing but first month, tags, dmv which comes out to be 1500 or so.
    I said thanks and went to my broker who got me the same truck for 350, plus the foglights which dont come with the SV and that got me to 365.90.
    BTW, this is with taxes in the payments. If you want to pay up front on the tax, your per month is going to be even less. If you want I can give you my dealer info so that you can reach out to him and get pathfinder for a deal that beats the dealership.
  • ddm7903ddm7903 Posts: 8
    I was offered an SV with leather added today for $999 upfront fees/title/licence and $489 per month. I am VPP eligible. This would allow for 16,000 miles per year and they would pay the last two $477 payments on my 2011 Ford Explorer. When I look at the other deals for an SV (assuming no leather and lower miles), I"m not sure this is such a great deal. It is a 39 month lease, 56% residual with a money rate of .00134. She stated that cap cost is $34759.12. Thoughts?
  • mlevinemlevine Posts: 203
    Try Ramsey Nissan and the Nissan dealership in Freehold.
  • Have you compared your CapCost against the edmunds or the TrueCar price.. It seems high for an SV, but I didnt think you could get an SV with leather?
  • ddm7903ddm7903 Posts: 8
    It's aftermarket - $1,300.
  • nomatternomatter Posts: 36
    Can anyone provide the current residual and MF for a 36 (and 39) month 12k/year lease on a 2013 Pathfinder Platinum 4x4 with Premium package in Northeast area?

Thanks a lot.
    Greetings nomatter. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Pathfinder Platinum 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00134 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00134 and 54%.

In the Northeastern U.S. there is a $650 cash incentive on leases of this truck.

For what it's worth, the 2013 version of the Pathfinder is an impressive vehicle. It's lightyears ahead of the 2012 version.

Car_man
    Host
  • hollyinflhollyinfl Posts: 5
    Considering a 2013 Pathfinder SL with Premium Package. A couple of add-ons and MSRP should be $38,695.

Does anyone know the new May MF/residuals for a 36/39-mo lease with 12K & 15K/year?

Any incentives I should be aware of?

Thanks!
    Hello hollyinfl. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Pathfinder SL 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00056 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Interestingly, it does not appear as though Nissan is currently providing support on 39-month leases of the Pathfinder, so it doesn't make sense to lease one for that term right now.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $675 cash incentive that Nissan is currently providing on leases of this truck in your area.

Car_man
    Host
  • hollyinflhollyinfl Posts: 5
    Thanks Car_man! Are the numbers significantly different if leasing a Platinum vs. an SL? What about between AWD and FWD? I'd be looking at a FWD only.

Thanks for the incentive info. :)
This discussion has been closed.