Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Pathfinder Lease Questions

Comments

• I am looking into leasing an 06 Pathfinder LE w/ DVD system. Sticker price is around $38,882. I am having them buy out my lease on an 04 VW Touareg. The amount of the buyout is just under $22,000.
    They are quoting me a 39 month lease 12,000 miles with no money down, only 1st payment and license transfer at $598/mo. This seems high to me, what should I be aiming for? Thanks, jkdcrane
  • sasuke, 18,828.75 is the amount you can buy the car for at the end of the lease, if you decide you want to purchase the car. It includes a $150 purchase fee that Nissan charges. On the paper, is there an entry for gross capitalized cost or adjusted capitalized cost? Also, is this for a 4x2 LE with navigation?
  • sasukesasuke Posts: 77
    It's the 4x4 LE with No Nav..

and no, there's no entry for those..just the MSRP, money factor and residual that I got.
  • sasuke, I have a feeling they are selling it $100 over invoice (at around $33950), including the bank fee and the DMV fees. I'd say it is a good deal.

2006 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4WD
    FLOOR MATS & CARGO MAT (5-PIECE SET)
    SUNROOF WIND DEFLECTOR
    MSRP: $36,625
    INVOICE: $33,849
  • jkdcrane, the MRSP I get for 2006 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4WD w/DVD, floor mats & cargo mat, splash guards, and sunroof wind deflector is $38,365 (notice the difference with yours). The invoice is $35,345. The money factor and residual are .00029 and 50% for this model. Assuming they will sell it at invoice, with $0 down, I would expect a pre-tax monthly payment of $470.
    Thanks...I'm gonna try to get them to go from 406 to 390 a month..would make me feel better lol
    For the Pathfinder LE, Black on Black..I got a quote for $385 a month, 0 down except taxes, plates and NISSAN AQUISTION FEE? What is an aq fee? Can I get out of that you think?
  • sasuke, the acquisition fee of $550 is charged by Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. for doing the paperwork on every vehicle that it leases. I do not think dealers have the authority to waive this charge, but you can negotiate with them to cut the price that they are charging you by $550.
  • I am looking to lease a 2007 Pathfinder SE 4x2 with SE Comfort, SE Premium, and Leather Package. The dealer has given me a price of 27,999 + TTT. Taxes are 7% tag is $45. What can i expect to pay for a lease on this? My credit rating is a 630. I live in Georgia. Any assistance would be appreciated.
  • Hey Carman,

What is current MF and Residual for a 2006 and 2007 Pathfinder SE 4WD on a 36 and 39 month lease with 15,000 miles/year?

MF/Residual 2006 (36 Month) = ?
    MF/Residual 2006 (39 Month) = ?
    MF/Residual 2007 (36 Month) = ?
    MF/Residual 2007 (39 Month) = ?
  • Hello bmw3434. This truck's lease program varies depending upon how long you lease it for. Its most attractive lease term is currently 39 months, so I provide you with info for that term. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current 39 month buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 2006 Nissan Pathfinder S 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00034 and 52%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Hi Luis. This deal would be easier to understand if you treat your trade and your lease as two separate transactions. First find out the selling price of the Pathfinder that you are interested in leasing. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Once you have this number, you can see how good a deal you are getting on your new vehicle.

Next find out how much this dealer is giving you for the A4 that you want to trade in. You can compare the price that they are willing to pay you for it to its approximate market value by looking it up in the following section of this site: Edmunds.com Used Car Appraiser. The difference between what the dealer is willing to give you for your car and how much you owe on it is how much equity, or negative equity you have in it. If your car is worth more than you owe, you would be better off having the dealer cut you a check for it rather than use the proceeds from it as a down payment on your lease. Consumers who make down payments on leased vehicles risk losing them if their vehicles are totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered. If you owe more than the dealer is willing to give you for your car, you will either have to pay the difference out of your pocket at lease signing or roll it into the capitalized cost of your leased vehicle.

Anyhow, if you provide me with this truck's MSRP and selling price I would be happy to use Nissan's current lease program to estimate what its monthly payment should be for you.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Hi jkdcrane. How much money is this dealer giving you for your Touareg and how much negative equity is it rolling into your new lease? This will be an enlightening to find out because it is usually fairly expensive to break leases early. I would be happy to use Nissan's actual lease program to estimate what this truck's lease payment should be for you, however in order for me to do so I need you to provide me with this truck's full MSRP and approximate selling price.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Hi jslanders. I should be able to give you an idea of what this truck's monthly payment would be like if you were to lease it through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. However, in order for me to do so I need you to provide me with its full MSRP. Let me know and I'll crunch some numbers for you.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Hey illinisig. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2006 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00034 and 50%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2007 model are .00136 and 54%. Nissan's 39 month lease program for the Pathfinder is much better than its 36 month program, so don't even bother with the 36 month term.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Just picked up an 06 Pathfinder SE in North Jersey. Having a hard time figuring out how I did. This one was in the showroom and had the $2,699 dual screean entertainment system in it, but they didn't factor it in the MSRP on the lease. (There was a second window sticker listing the DVD entetainment system and an undercoating to bring the MSRP to $36,000).

I also turned in my 03 Pathfinder that had 4 payments left and was 6272 miles over. Here are the numbers, please tell me how you think I did so I can be at peace with this.

MSRP $33,005
    Down Payment $0 (just fees and first month)
    They absorbed $2432 for my current lease
    Lease payment $424 tax inclcuded
    If it helps the math, they were going to do $379 tax included. zero down if they didnt absorb my current lease.
  • Forgot some details

39 months, 12k miles
  • Hello, my wife and I have just gotten serious about a 2007 Pathfinder LE 4WD lease. On the initial visit to the local Nissan dealership yesterday, they quoted me $469/mo. for a 39-month lease, including a trade-in of a 2003 Ford Explorer worth around $6300 ($12235 Edmund's trade-in minus around $5900 loan payoff). They didn't want to provide any details as to trade-in value, residual value, etc., so here I am attempting to get more details on a what a fair deal is for this lease with our trade-in.

Details on the current residual value and money factor for the
    2007 Pathfinder LE 4WD would be appreciated. Thanks.
  • > Details on the current residual value and money factor
    > for the 2007 Pathfinder LE 4WD would be appreciated.

Oh, and the dealer mentioned there may be a few 2006's left, so I could use the current residual value and money factor for the 2006 Pathfinder LE 4WD as well. Thanks again.
  • MSRP was 32250
This discussion has been closed.