Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan Titan Lease Questions

13»

Comments

• Car_man,

Can you please provide the current money factors and residual values for the 2008 & 2009 Titan LE Crew Cab for 3 yr, 12K miles? Also, are you aware of any lease cash being offered on this model?

Thanks in advance.
  • i have been looking at a titan 08 xe 4 x 4 crew cab base model with 10,000 miles..... very clean.

the dealer (stealer) wants $17,999. for the vehicle which i think is a good deal. tell me if this is a good vehicle or not.....i have been a ford guy for years and looking for some power and room and like the way it looks. doesnt have the tow package on it...but only going to tow about 4,000 lbs max ......any help would be appreciated
  • Here you go, dave85. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008.5 Titan LE Crew Cab 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are an atrocious .00325 and 32%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an '09 model aren't much better at .00325 and 35%.

If I was personally in the market for a new vehicle, I definitely would not lease a Titan. If you're set on the Titan, you may want to consider financing it instead. You can finance an '09 through NMAC at 0.9% for 6 years and an '08 through it at 0% for 5 years. Or you could finance these trucks though an independent bank and take advantage of the huge cash incentives that Nissan is currently providing on them...$5,500 on the '08 and $5,000 on the '09.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi tampabob1. This particular discussion is really for community members to talk about leasing the Nissan Titan. You will have better luck getting others' opinion of this truck over in the "Nissan Titan" discussion. Try here for information on its towing capacity, "Nissan Titan Towing Questions".

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks for the info. You're right, those numbers are awful. But it does make my decision a little easier. On with the search!
  • You're very welcome, dave85.

Happy Holidays,

Car_man
    Host
  • joenissanjoenissan Posts: 313
    I've always heard that even the end of lease buyout can be negotiated. But apparently not fronm NMAC. I'm being told that they're insured for this and you either pay what's on your lease agreement or give it back. Am I missing something? Have I been misled here? Anyone?
  • bigbutrbigbutr Posts: 111
    Carman,

Saw where Nissan is providing $4000 lease support on 2010 Titan. Do you know what the residual and money factors are for a 36 month lease. Checked prices on overstock and saw a sale price of $23,600 on a Titan XE Crew Cab with a couple of add-ons. I'm thinking with dealer fees and whatnots, I'm looking at a sale price of around $24,600.
    Thanks for your help!

Steve
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi Steve. Nissan is currently providing an attractive $4,000 cash incentive on the 2010 Titan. Unfortunately, its lease program on this model is not very attractive.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Titan Crew Cab XE 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00265 and an atrocious 36%, respectively.

I personally wouldn't lease a Titan right now. Even though it means that I would miss out on the four grand in cash I personally would finance one at 0.9% for 5 years if I was interested in getting one this month.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi,

I am interested leasing the 2010 Nissan Titan LE (4x4). I was wondering if anyone has the money factor and residual value of this truck for both 24 and 36 months lease term.

Any and all your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

David.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Greetings David. You're in luck, Nissan introduced lease support on the Titan this month for the first time in a long time. Here's the information that you're looking for.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Titan LE 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are an attractive .00052 and an unattractive 38%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

You definitely do not want to lease this truck for two years. Nissan is not currently providing any support on 24 month leases.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks Car_man. BTW, do you have an approximate residual for a lower mileage? not sure if they do a 12k or even 10k? also, how much does the spec affect residual? say an SE 4x4? .... wife really put off by economy but if I could secure at lower enough payment, I might able to swing it.

Thanks
    Nick
  • No problem Nick. NMAC does indeed offer low mileage leases. Its 12,000 mile per year residual values are 2% higher than its 15,000 mile per year resids.

NMAC's residuals do vary by trim level, but not by much. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Titan SE 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00052 and an unattractive 38%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
13»