Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Porsche Cayenne Lease Questions

Comments

• chris7469chris7469 Posts: 4
    Sorry it took so long to respond.

I shopped about 8 Porseche dealers in NJ, NY, PA and even DE.

I ended up with the following deal up in Bergen County which I thought was super.

It was a white with tan ( my wife had to have white ) Cayenne MSRP 57,800.
    It had the 18 inch turbo wheels, Nav, and the Bose sound system plus a few other options. Everything we wanted.

Bottom line, it was a 36 month lease W/ 15,000 miles.

Total down upfront was $2,446.00 Monthly payement with NJ tax was $830.13.

For this particular truck with all the options it was the best deal I could find. I gave the dealer money and ordered the truck. The truck was being shipped.

My wife came to her senses a few days later and realized the truck was just too small for our lifestyle. Child, dogs, to and from beach house etc... Last truck was an Escalade.

The Porsche truck is very nice, but it did not come with very much (we wanted an entertainment center for the kids), the seats were uncomfortable and the cargo space was limited for our needs. We were basically paying up for the Porsche Badge. We had to find a bigger SUV. We ended up stealing an 08 Denali which we could not be happier with.

I hope you got a good deal. Take care. CM

Lastly... AVOID AT ALL COSTS PRINCETON PORSCHE. They were the rudest, cockiest car dealers we had ever met. They also had the worst deal.
  • Do any of you guys know the residual and money factors right now for 08 Cayennes? I'm looking to lease an 08 Cayenne for 3 years, 36k miles.

Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi coryhoehn10. Here's the info that you're looking for. Porsche Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a base 2008 Porsche Cayenne with 12,000 miles per year are .00250 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • sidtsidt Posts: 6
    Hi, anyone know the august lease factor and residuals for 2008 cayenne? also, anyone have any experience picking up a decent discount on 2008s now that 09s are around? I am looking at the base cayenne so any color around that would be very helpful. Thanks.
  • n1g1fln1g1fl Posts: 8
    About to pull trigger on 08 v6 cayenne

Dealer says 61%resid for 36m/10k and 6.5% (mf=0.00275)

I have one question: Window sticker msrp says 59,835 (selling price 53500 ; 1500 over invoice)-

but dealer using lower figure (56,000) for the MSRP on the lease calculator, which increases monthly pymnts- he says porsche does this and does not sepreciate the options - is this right?
  • sidtsidt Posts: 6
    I remember running across this issue of using an MSRP cap - basically the dealer told me PF sets the cap(I can't remember the exact number it was either 56k or 58k). Also on the MF of 6.5%, is that the PFinan rate or is that marked up since it's higher than the july numbers - guess that's what I was trying to find out on my original post. Good luck.
    Dealer says Pfin caps MSRP at 56.7k, and that the best interest is 6.5% thru Pfin
    Cant find any better anyway and 08 cayennes are getting scarce in south FL, so I think I'll have to close the deal
    Does this sound reasonable?

36m/10k on a 08 V6 cayenne MSRP59k, sale price 54k

850/m incld taxes

Would greatly appreciate any input - I did lots of reading and thought I could figure out a good deal - but the dealer did his vodoo and got me confused.
  • 5terre5terre Posts: 6
    If you want Bluetooth or like listening to your iPod without the FM radio hissing sound, I would consider purchasing or leasing a 2009 Porsche Cayenne instead of the 2008 model. The PCM in the 2009 is supposed to have the iPod and bluetooth direct hookups (clean digital sound) while 2008 models can only have aftermarkets installed. 2008 Cayennes don't even have an option to have an OEM device and have to have the aftermarkets installed for $1200. I would only get a 2008 model if you can negotiate the aftermarket mObridge device installed for iPod and Bluetooth capability. I own a 2008 Cayenne GTS and I love the SUV but not the awful music coming from my iPod hooked up to an FM relay. I'm planning to get the aftermarket device installed soon...
    had aftermarket bluetooth module installed - completely integrates with PCM2 and works great
  • Can anybody help with money factor and residual for
    '08 base
    '08 S
    '09 S

based on 36 months/15k

Trying to get a deal done this week, but think the dealer is padding the money factor. I woudl rather get in to a S, but the dealers numbers are not working for me..
  • Hi sidt. Porsche Credit's lease program for the 2008 Cayenne varies by term and mileage allowance. For now I will assume that you are interested in a 36 month lease of a base 2008 Porsche Cayenne with 15,000 miles per year. The buy rate lease money factor and residual value for this combination of variables are .00250 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for Porsche Credit's top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Greetings newcarnow. Here's the information that you're looking for. Porsche Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a base 2008 Porsche Cayenne with 15,000 miles per year are .00250 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier. The money factor is exactly the same for an otherwise identical lease of an '08 Cayenne S, but its residual value experiences a major drop to 50%. Interestingly, the residual for an '09 Cayenne S is also 50%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank you for the information. I am considering leasing a 2008 GTS and wanted to know what to expect for the money factor, residual, pricing above or below MSRP, etc. Also, any advice regarding this decision with regard to should I wait for an 09, what options do you recommend as a must for the GTS, etc.

rides
  • rides - The lease rates on the 2008 GTS Tiptronic through Porsche are average. 0.00250 money factor for top tier credit with 51%, 48%, and 36% residuals at 12k miles per year for 24, 36, and 48 months, respectively.

Matt
    eights38@gmail.com
  • Thank you. Will they negotiate off of the MSRP to get the capital price for the lease or how will this go to get to that number?
  • Can anyone help me on which would be the best lease offer from porsche on a cayanne, in the S. Florida area Miami to be exact??? I would like to get the best monthly payment possible..
  • rockurocku Posts: 4
    11.5% off MSRP $58450, dealer is willing to do 12%off on any other 09's except this one. He just exchanged from another dealership because of an unique option.

36 month/10000 MF 0.00163, Res 59% of $58100 (yes, there is a cap)
    Dealer said he waived acquisition fee of $750 which I think it is just anther trick.

Decent deal but not super hot, I got myself trapped for option.
  • ml2005ml2005 Posts: 8
    what is the residual cap for 09 cayenne s...36mo/15k mi?