Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Porsche Cayenne Lease Questions

Comments

• Car man,
    What is the current money factor from PCNA on a Cayenne S 36 mo/12k? It was 0.00219 when I ordered in Nov, but now they are saying 0.0022. Did PCNA increase the mf or is the dealer adding on to it?
  • Hi scott911. Porsche Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value fore a 36 month lease of a 2011 Cayenne S with 12,000 miles per year are .00219 and 54%.

There really isn't much of a difference between a money factor of .00219 and .00220. Perhaps the dealer is just rounding the factor off, I doubt that they'd make much on a mark-up of .00001.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi Car_man,

I'm looking to lease a 2011 Cayenne Hybrid and was quoted MF of 0.0026 and 55% RV for 36 month, 10k lease. The MF sounds high, especially considering I have a 720+ credit score. Can you please tell me the current PFS lease rates and your thoughts on the dealer's quote? Thanks much!
  • Hi Car_Man,

Do you know the Feburary money factor/Residual value for 36 months/15K lease on Porsche Panamera. THX

doccp1
  • kerbkerb Posts: 96
    Greetings Carman, could you kindly provide the February and March (when available) buy rate and residual for the V6 Cayenne based on a 36 month and 39 month, 10K lease.

Many Thanks.
  • Carman,
    Can you give me March 2011 Cayenne S lease rates for 36mo/12k miles?

Thanks
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi l2djae. I don't think that Porsche is providing any lease support on the 2011 Cayenne Hybrid yet. If this is indeed the case and you were to lease one through Porsche Financial Services right now, you would have to use its standard lease money factors. According to the latest information that I have seen, PFS' buy rate standard lease money factor os .00220 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

PFS' current 36-monh, 10,000 mile per year residual value is 55%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey kerb. According to the latest information that I have seen, Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Cayenne V6 with 10,000 miles per year are .00198 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00220 and 54%.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go scott911. Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Cayenne S with 12,000 miles per year are .00219 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • scott911scott911 Posts: 4
    Thank you Car man!
  • ukbb7ukbb7 Posts: 1
    was quoted a money factor of 239 and 48% how does this rate currently?

Cheers
  • albonyaalbonya Posts: 11
    edited March 2011
    Car Man,

If you get a sec, would you be able to tell me what this same deal looks like with 10,000 miles per year and a 1 Pay (100% of total lease cost paid at signing)?

This same deal being a 2011 Cayenne S - 36 Month

I have heard that for a 1 pay, Porsche Financing will cut your rate in half and that 10k instead of 12k adds 3% to the residual.

Can you comment on the truth behind that (if any)?

Have 800+ credit score by the way (if that makes any difference)

Thanks
  • kerbkerb Posts: 96
    Many thanks Car_man. Could you kindly advise as to the amount of PFS' acquisition fee?
    You're welcome scott911.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi ukbb7. That money factor is slightly high. Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate for the 2011 Cayenne Turbo is .00219. The residual value that you were quoted is correct for a lease with 10,000 miles per year.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey albonya. I'm not sure how much a one pay lease lowers this truck's money factor by, but its 10,000 mile per year residual value would be 1% higher than the 12,000 mile per year residual.

Car_man
    Host
    You're very welcome kerb. The last time that I checked, Porsche Financial Services' acquisition fee was $895.

Car_man
    Host
  • jmd123jmd123 Posts: 3
    Car man,

What would be a great deal on a Porsche Cayanne with an MSRP of 71K. Assuming top tear credit, 36 month lease 12K a month.

Thanks,

J
  • thinkthink Posts: 1
    For this month, what is the money factor for a 80K Cayenne? Have over 800 FICO. It would be 15K miles for 3 years. How would the money factor differ if someone had a lower FICO?
  • ratingsratings Posts: 9
    Hi Car Man,
    I've ordered a Hybrid for May delivery. Can you please tell me the current lease rate and residual for a 48 month lease on a 2011 Hybrid with 10k miles per year and 800+ Fico score?
    Thank you for replying!!!!
    Ratings
  • April 2011 Cayenne Base V6 Tiptronic lease rates for 36 months, 10,000 miles please!
    Also can you confirm that Porsche does NOT allow you to lock-in rates while you're order is being built? BMW does so thought this was strange.
  • olimolim Posts: 3
    I got a quote for a 133,000 MSRP turbo worked down to 127,000 for 2585 a month before taxes and 2500 down on a 36 month 12k milleage lease. The money factor used was .0027 and the residual is 47%. According to him the residual is off a figure of 117,000 which is used as their max figure for the cayenne.

I have outstanding credit....but I feel like this is not a good lease....

Anyone have any other dealers that would beat this ?

thanks for any help
  • Any update on the April 2011 Cayenne base V6 Tiptronic 36 month lease rates ? I'm being told it's .002900 for April for 36 month and another source shared it's lower than that. Realizing dealers can mark up the buy rate - trying to confirm the April standard rate from PFS.
    Thanks,
    That's high. The lease programs changed slightly. Just got a dealer quote sheet (on an S) and the top tier money factor is .0020 for 36 months. residual of 53% on 10k per year (although I think that's for 12k).

The bigger problem is actually finding a car. I live in a high demand market and almost all Cayenne inventory for the next 2-3 months is spoken for.

Zero deals. Full sticker or higher.
  • Thanks- I'm meeting with the GM tommorow - it's safe to say that the April rate of .00198 for Cayenne triptronic went to .00200 not .00298 as I was told they had not marked up the rate. I appreciate the update - thanks very much.
    edited April 2011
    It depends on who you talk to. I actually talked to another dealer who said the current PFS money factor on the Cayenne S was .0035 - over 8% for top tier credit.

That just theft considering how cheap money is these days.

However, there aren't many Cayenne's out there (especially if you're trying to get the base model). They may be just taking advantage of that fact.
  • I'm waiting for the money factors this evening and will share once I have. I think my rate was marked up a point. .00200 to .00290 (if I'm understanding this correctly). If you hear anything more please let me know as I'm close to making the decision. Thanks- and agree it's theft in light of interest rates-
  • Hi Carman, I asked you a couple of months ago about MF/residual on a 36 mos. 10k per year on a 2011 cayenne s. I ordered car at that time but wanted to find out April MF/ residual as I need to finalize lease as car should be in at end of April/ early may.

Thanks again for all of your help over the past few months.

Kyle
    edited April 2011
    I just talked to 3 dealers about these same lease specs.

Dealer 1 - MF: .00220, 54%

Dealer 2 - MF: .00228, 55%

Dealer 3 - MF: .00350, 53%

Hard to tell who's telling the truth these days. Some of these guys will tell you anything to get you off the market. Really depends on how much your dealer is trying to hide in the lease.