Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Porsche Cayenne Lease Questions

Comments

• Thanks Car_man appreciate your input. I got the dealer to change buy rate to 0.0020. Told that if a better rate or program comes around at time of delivery, I will get such.
    Now I have to wait. Estimated delivery in April/May 2013.
    Thanks
    Zoosh75
  • dannylydannyly Posts: 8
    edited February 2013
    Just wondering if this is reasonable.
    2013 Tiptronic Cayenne with premium plus pkg. and bose(65,300msrp)
    975 tax in for 12k 36months.

Thanks,
  • I'm looking to lease a Cayenne. Do you know what the current (Feb. 2013) MF and residuals are for 24 and 36 month leases on the V-6 model? I see a lot of talk about the low MF for top tier credit scores. I'm at 780 from Credit Karma (blended report), would that put me into that preferred rating? Looking at a 12,000 miles per year lease. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
  • Hi jbryson1. Porsche Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Cayenne V6 with 12,000 miles per year are .00200 and 63% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00200 and 56%.

A credit score of 780 should definitely qualify for PFS' top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Thanks a lot for taking time to get the information!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    You're very welcome jbryson1.

Car_man
    Host
  • davejhdavejh Posts: 5
    Hi Car_man
    I was wondering if you can provide me the residual for 60 month 10k per year lease on a 2013 Cayenne GTS.
    Thanks for your help.
    D
  • rbl1rbl1 Posts: 2
    Hi Car_man,
    I am looking into leasing the 2013 Diesel model. Can you provide the various residuals and MF for a 24 and 36 months lease with 12,000 per year assuming a top credit tier with PFS.

Thanks a lot.
  • esq3esq3 Posts: 4
    Hi Carman

I have negotiated a 1000 over invoice deal on a 2013 cayenne diesel with a dealer I have purchased many cars from; based on prior postings, I assumed the money factor was 200. However, the dealer is insistent that the buy rate is 250. Can you let me know the real rate? I am thinking of purchasing monday so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
    Hi davejh. 60 months is a pretty long lease, especially with a mileage allowance of only 10,000 miles per year. That gives you ample opportunity to rack up one heck of an excess mileage charge.

Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 60-month lease of a 2013 Cayenne GTS with 10,000 miles per year are .00200 and 35% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello Car Man. My Cayenne is almost ready to arrive after an agonizing 4 month wait! =D Could you please provide me with the money factor and residual 36 mos 10k mi/yr for top tier and second tier. What's the credit score to qualify for both? Thank you very much!
  • chaozz1chaozz1 Posts: 49
    Is there any eco credit like BMW has .. Porsche is not known for dealing on cars,
    how much are people getting off msrp? I know standard is 3%
    Carman,
    I'm trying to figure out the lease rate for a Cayenne 66,000 for 36mo. 12k per year with tier 1 credit. I get all different numbers from the dealers. What should it be tax included?

Thanks,
    D
  • bryterrybryterry Posts: 9
    Hi Car_man,

May you please provide me with the top tier lease MF and residual for a 2013 V6, 36 month lease, 12k mi? I saw your post for the february #'s and i am curios of the change, if any.

thank you!
    Hey anonymoususer. Four months. Wow, you must have really wanted that Cayenne :). Porsche Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a base 2013 Cayenne with an automatic transmission and 10,000 miles per year are .00200 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier. I'm not sure what credit score is necessary to qualify for the top rate, but I can try to find out.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi chaozz1. Porsche is not currently providing any cash incentives on the Cayenne Diesel that I am aware of.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi dannyly. Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cayenne is .00200 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I need both an MSRP and a selling price as well as a description of the trim level that you're getting, i.e. base with an automatic transmission, S, Turbo, etc...to work up a payment for you.

Car_man
    Host
    Certainly bryterry. The March lease program was temporarily extended. Porsche Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cayenne V6 with an automatic transmission and 12,000 miles per year are .00200 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Carman,
    Thanks for replying! I'm at tier1
    The MSRP is 67115 and I need to negotiate the selling price. What are they discounting with these?
    It's the base model with auto v6 premium pkg plus with bose and 19in wheels.
    Looking for a 12k lease 36mo with just inception cost.

Thanks,
    D
  • bryterrybryterry Posts: 9
    Thank you Car_man!!