Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Saab 9-5 Lease Questions

1235»

Comments

• You're very welcome penn2. A lease rate of 1.2% is indeed attractive. Saab's current incentives are scheduled to run through the end of February. It's difficult to say what its March program will be like at this point.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • fishemcfishemc Posts: 2
    Anyone have any information on the March incentives, residual and money factor on 2011 9-5 Aero?

Tech, Nav, ventilated seats, urail, etc. Not sure if any of that has an impact to residual?

Also, is the Edmunds TMV applicable as a target for a lease as well or only cash/finance?

I am looking at leasing in the next 30-60 days.

Thanks as always!
  • penn2penn2 Posts: 61
    Here was my recent experience:leased a 2011 9-5 Aero with tech package and Harmon Kardon for @ 49,600. 10K MI/year @ $699/mo no money down. Residual was @ 56%. Lease rate @ 1.2% . I do believe I probably could have gotten a better deal if I was willing to stretch out the negotiations a bit . The options you want -- or any options for that matter - likely do not impact residual. Mileage is what plays the part there. Good luck
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi fishemc. Saab is currently providing 0.0% financing for up to 3 years, 2.9% for 4 to 5 years, and 4.9% for 6 years or $3,500 dealer cash or a special lease program on the 2011 9-5.

As far as this car's lease program goes, Saab's current base lease rate and for a 36 month leas of a 2011 9-5 Aero is 1.2%. Saab is also providing a $1,500 cash incentive on leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • gorlomigorlomi Posts: 10
    Dear car_man,

What is the invoice on a base 2011 aero? Are the lease numbers good for a 56%residual value ?

What would the numbers be if I wanted a 36/12000m a year?

Thanksin advance,
    Hi gorlomi. Saab's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 9-5 Aero with 12,000 miles per year are 1.2% and 47%, respectively.

Saab is currently providing a $1,500 cash incentive on leases of the '11 9-5.

You can find this car's dealer invoice price over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • gorlomigorlomi Posts: 10
    Thanks Car_Man:

thats really sad - went and bought myself an MDX . chee.
    You're very welcome gorlomi. As a former Saab owner myself I agree that it's sad to see their demise. They're in a cough spot right now.

Car_man
    Host
1235»