Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Subaru Impreza Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Duke2011, Subaru's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 WRX Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00210 and 58%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    You're welcome ryneodonnell. Just multiply the MSRP of the vehicle that you want by the residual values that I mentioned to get its end of term purchase option price.

Car_man
    Host
    No problem raskyr1.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey Ryne. The selling price and lease program that you were quoted for this car look good to me.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi ballerchild. Subaru's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 WRX 5dr Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00210 and 57%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    I'd be happy to user1100. Subaru's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Impreza WRX STI 4dr with 10,000 miles per year are .00210 and 64%, respectively.

You definitely don't want to lease this car for 24 months. Subaru isn't providing any support on two year leases right now, so its money factor for that term would be much higher.

Using these numbers, an MSRP of $41,554 and a purchase price of $39,585, I estimate that this car would have a zero down, pre-tax monthly payment of around $500.

Car_man
    Host
  • bconway52bconway52 Posts: 7
    edited March 2011
    Hi Car_man,

Could you give me the current money factor/residual on a 42 month/10k mile per year lease for a 2011 Subaru WRX hatchback (base model)?

Thanks a lot!
  • cwc3265cwc3265 Posts: 1
    edited April 2011
    Car_Man,

Can I get the MF and Residual for a 2011 Impreza 2.5i with an automatic transmission for 42 months and 10k miles?

Thanks.
    You certainly can cwc3265.

Subaru's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 42 month lease of a 2011 Impeza 2.5i Sedan with 10,000 miles per year are .00065 and 57%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • zyaaaaazyaaaaa Posts: 36
    Car man - do you happen to have the credit tiers for Subaru?
  • jake1965jake1965 Posts: 2
    Car Man,

What is a reasonable 42 month, 10k lease in May for a Impreza 2.5i premium, Automatic, Moonroof and heated seats. No tomtom. The MSRP is 21,600.

I was quoted $1500 down, $260/month which seems WAY high. Seems to me that I should be able to get into this car with $500/down 230.00/month.

thanks.
    Hi zyaaaaa. I believe that Subaru runs all of its special leases through Chase. I'm not sure what its credit tiers off of the top of my head but I can look into it.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi jake1965. If I was in the market for a 2011 Impreza, I personally would shoot for a selling price of around $500 or so over dealer invoice. Let me know what this car's invoice price is as you want it equipped, you can find it over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com, and I'll crunch some numbers for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • jake1965jake1965 Posts: 2
    MSRP is 21, 537. Invoice is $20,319, true market value is $20,123. Thanks for your help.
  • hughdunnithughdunnit Posts: 2
    I'm about to lease an 2011 Impreza 2.5i Premium with Value Package. Looking for lease numbers for 12,000 miles 36 months. Thanks
    Thanks for the additional information, jake1965.

According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium that has an MSRP of $21,537 and a selling price of $20,419 ($3over dealer invoice) for 42 months with 10,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $237.

Car_man
    Host
    Here's the information that you're looking for, hughdunnit. Subaru's May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Impreza 2.5i Premium with 12,000 miles per year are .00085 and 59%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • evisevis Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man,

I'm considering leasing a 2011 base WRX and want to make an informed decision. Are you able to find out what support is available this month? Any lease cash or other incentives? How does June compare to past months?

Do you know what the mileage, money factor, net cap cost and residual is for the following advertised lease?

(Standard model, code BJN-01)

Now through July 5, 2011 -- $309 per month for 42 months with $2,008 due at lease signing. $0 security deposit. Tax, title and registration fees extra. Other leases available on other models. Cannot be combined with any other incentives.
  • hjk236hjk236 Posts: 4
    Hi Car man,

Can you give me a reasonable monthly payment, down payment on 2011 Impreza 2.5i with Value package for June 2011?

I got offered $256.77 including tax with $424.77 due at signing, and another offered me $230.21 including tax with $1,217 including first lease payment and $12.21 sales tax on payment. Is this reasonable?

Can you also provide me the money factor and residual value?

I am going to lease for 36 months at 10,000 miles per year.

Thank you
    Hi evis. Subaru is not providing any cash incentives on the WRX in June. Subaru's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 42 month lease of a 2011 WRX Standard with 15,000 miles per year are .00215 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi hjk236. Subaru's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Impreza 2.5i with 10,000 miles per year are .00080 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I would be happy to use this program to work up a payment on this vehicle for you if you provide me with the full MSRP and approximate selling price, or at least the MSRP and invoice price, of the model as you want it equipped. You can find this pricing data over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Car man,

Thank you for your reply.

Full MSPR is $20,720.
    Invoice Price is 19,755
    True Market Value is 19,904.

Thank you for your help,
    John
    edited June 2011
    I am sorry. I gave you wrong info.

MSRP is 20,720
    Invoice is 19,755
    True Market Value is 19,645.

Please ignore the previous info.

I live in Madison, Wisconsin. zipcode 53705
  • Got this lease quote from one of the largest Subaru dealers (in Colorado Springs):

VIN #BH520053 is an 11 Impreza 2.5i Premium four door automatic in Marine Blue Pearl with charcoal interior, fog lights, power sunroof and all weather package. Options include mirror/Homelink, security sensor and spare mats.

MSRP: $22531.00
    ePrice: $19255.00

With your good credit and 0 down, figuring your tax at 4.9%, 15000 miles a year on a 36 month contract=$256.19 a month including tax.

Seems like a good deal but I think I'm going to get a Legacy instead for $30 more a month.
  • rfstruckrfstruck Posts: 2
    Hi Car_man,

I'm considering leasing a 2011 Limited WRX (4-door) and want to get some support when speaking with the dealer. Do you know if Subaru is offering any incentives in the NY area this month? Any help with money factor and residual would be really great. I was looking to for 10k or 12k miles/month.

Thanks,
    Rob
  • rfstruckrfstruck Posts: 2
    I am in Westchester. Depending on how far out on long island, I may try your contact. Did the quote that you received include everything in the monthly payment?
  • ziskessziskess Posts: 2
    I must confess - I've never posted to this forum before, but I've been lurking for quite some time - our present (11-year-old) car is basically on its last legs, and we're going to be in desparate need of a new one relatively soon. Our number one requirement is a sedan (ideally) with AWD, and we're not looking to get anything super-crazy...not looking to spend an absolute fortune, it seems that the Subarus really fit the bill! We're not interested in the WRX models. I was hoping that someone could post some information on residual values and MF that I might hope to see for July 2011.

What would a reasonable monthly payment be for this car at my dealerships in NJ given our sales tax rates here? Going to a dealership in NY is not out of the question if a dealership there might offer a more favorable price there! The online price that I am seeing for a "typical" model is $20,809 (give or take). We would like to put little to no money down into the lease (only because it is a lease!)

We live in Northern New Jersey.

Thank you to anyone who can offer any assistance!
  • ziskessziskess Posts: 2
    Hi Car_Man,

I realize that my earlier post might more easily be answered if specifically addressed to you.

What type of lease rates and money factor numbers might I see in July 2011 for Subaru Imprezas?

We would be looking at either a 36 or 39 month lease, and putting approximately $2k down.

We're looking at either hatchbacks or sedans (basically whatever is available!) with an approximate MSRP of $21K. Essentially the Subaru 2.5i Premium (some have the value package).

Any info would be so helpful!

Thank you.
    Hello Rob. Subaru is currently providing a small amount of cash on the Impreza in certain regions, but New York is not one of them.

Subaru's July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 WRX Limited 4-door with 12,000 miles per year are .00200 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would likely be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi ziskess. Subaru's July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Impreza 2.5i Premium Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00060 and 55%, respectively.

If I was in the market for this car right now, I would shoot for a selling price of around $500 over dealer invoice and see what happens. You can look up the MSRP and invoice price of the exact vehicle that you're interested in over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

You can plug the pricing data along with the lease program that I mentioned into the formula that is outlined in the following article to work up a payment: Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

Car_man
    Host