Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Subaru Impreza Lease Questions

Comments

• ploppousploppous Posts: 3
    I've been trying for months to get into an Impreza Premium sedan for around 230/month tops! I have been pretty stingy but the way I run the numbers I think I should be getting the deal. Here are the numbers MSRP: 22,102.00; Final negotiated: 19,850.00; $500.00 down; 15,000 miles/yr; dealers are quoting anywhere between 2.6-3.6% for the money factor (between Feb-May). Anyways, the closest quote I have gotten is around 250/month. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    -Plop
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    You're very welcome browntye.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi Chris. Chase's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 WRX Premium 4-Dr with 10,000 miles per year are .00175 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey browntye. Chase's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Impreza 5-Dr Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00110 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi m3cjc. Chase's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Impreza Sport Limited with 12,000 miles per year are .00115 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Chase charges a $595 acquisition fee on every vehicle that it leases.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go dudeny. Chase's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Impreza Hatchback 2.0i with 10,000 miles per year are .00065 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 Impreza Hatchback Premium are .00100 and 59%.

Car_man
    Host
    Yes I do tarhoo. Chase's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Impreza Hatchback Premium with 12,000 miles per year are .00100 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I need both the MSRP and the selling price to work up a payment. Let me know what they are and I'll crunch some numbers for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • tarhootarhoo Posts: 3
    Thanks Car_man, the most recent quote I received for this car had an MSRP of $22,241 and a sales price of $21,230. Aside from All-Weather Package dealer has not mentioned any other options or add-ons, which makes me think sales price is a bit high. This dealer quoted me a 39 month lease 12k miles per year for $304.00 a month. MF of .0012 and residual of $12,454.96. Thanks for the help!

TarHoo
  • tarhootarhoo Posts: 3
    Car_man,

Just to clarify, dealer quoted me 39 month lease, but I would like to know payments for a 36 month lease. Thanks!
  • jnkohjnkoh Posts: 23
    Looking for lease numbers for a 2012 Imprezza base auto. 12k miles/year. Thanks in advance
    Here's the information that you are looking for, jnkoh.

Chase's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Impreza 4Dr Base Auto with 12,000 miles per year are .00035 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • beerfingerbeerfinger Posts: 1
    edited November 2012
    Looking for lease numbers for a 2013 Impreza Sport Limited Auto w/ 12k miles/year.

Options:
    - Aluminum Wheel Locks
    - Power Moonroof w/ auto open/close
    - Rear seat-back protector
    - Ice Silver Metallic Body Side Molding
    - All Weather Floor Mats
    - Ice Silver Metallic Sport Mesh Grille
    - Cargo Tray

Thanks in advance
  • Hi beerfinger. Chase's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Impreza Sedan Sport Limited with an automatic transmission and 12,000 miles per year are .00155 and 59% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man,

Do you have the money factor and residual for a 2013 Impreza WRX Hatchback Standard? I'm looking at 36 months, unless there is another term that has a better combination of LMF and residual. Also, I only drive 6K miles/year so the lowest mileage possible. Thanks in advance!

Ben
  • Hi Car_man. I'm looking for the December lease factor and residual figures for a Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.0i Premium PZEV. 36 month lease with 10k miles/year. Comes with the All Weather Package. MSRP is $21565. Dealer has offered $3063 on a trade in. Monthly payment in $247 which I think is too high. Would like to be down around $225 if possible. Any help greatly appreciated!
  • hi Car_man. I am talking with a dealership for a Subaru Impreza Hatchback 2.0i Limited,Venetian Red Pearl color in Santa Clara, CA (No moonroof, no navigation). Here's the details :

Residual : 60%
    Money Factor : 0.0015
    Capital Cost : 23288.36
    Acquisition Fees: 595
    Miles/yr : 12,000

The monthly payments come down to be $289.85 with $2000 downpayment. Is this correct? From whatever I have read so far, this seems very high to me.

Thanks for your help!
  • Yes I do Ben. Chase's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Impreza Hatchback Standard with 10,000 miles per year are .00175 and 64% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here's the information that you're looking for nyc4me. Chase's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Impreza 2.0i Premium with the All Weather Package and 10,000 miles per year are .00100 and 59% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks! Is it the same with the WRX as with any other Impresa?
  • Hi thesubaruguy. The money factor and residual value that you were quoted are correct. I would be happy to work up a payment on this car for you to double check the payment that you were quoted, but I need you to provide me with its MSRP first.

Car_man
    Host