Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Subaru Impreza Lease Questions

Comments

• Wow that was fast. You're welcome benji123. The lease programs for the WRX and the Impreza are usually slightly different.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hello Car_man,

Do you have the money factor and residual for a 2013 WRX 5-door Hatchback Base and Premium models for 36-months and 10k/year? Thanks in advance!

Day
  • "Do you have the money factor and residual for a 2013 WRX 5-door Hatchback Base and Premium models for 36-months and 10k/year? Thanks in advance! "

i would love to get an answer for this question , Im actually living in southern California and looking to lease a WRX this weekend
  • Hello Day. Chase's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 WRX 5-door Base with 10,000 miles per year are .00175 and 65% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '13 WRX 5-door Premium are .00175 and 62%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for, daniel12345. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks a bunch! :)
  • Hi Car_Man! Do you have the February residual and money factor for the 2013 WRX STI 5-door at 10K/year for 36, 42 and 48 months? I really appreciate your help and information.
  • Car_Man

Do you have the February residual and MF for the 2013 Impreza 2.0i 5-door base? Thanks
  • You're very welcome day2dae.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi kstarr719. Chase's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 WRX STi 5-Door with 10,000 miles per year are .00175 and 61% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42-month lease are .00175 and 56%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48-month lease are .00200 and 51%.

Car_man
    Host
  • I sure do patcalabrianj. Chase's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Impreza 2.0i 5-door base with a manual transmission and 15,000 miles per year are .00085 and 59% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi there!

I was wondering if you had the current residual and mf for a 2013 Impreza hatchback 2.0i Limited.

Looking at 10k and 15k miles a year for 36 months.

Thank you so much!

-Scott
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Greetings Scott. Chase's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Impreza Hatchback 2.0i Limited with 15,000 miles per year are .00135 and 61% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher. The 10k residual value would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • zoomvtzoomvt Posts: 1
    Hey Car_man, do you have the 2013 Impreza Hatchback base model MF and residual? It looks like they change it based on trim model (which makes it harder to know if you should move up or down trims). The res and MF i got from dealer for base model is different than the one posted above.

Thanks in advanced!
  • Could I get the current money factor/residual for a 2013 Impreza Sport Premium 5-door automatic for a 36month lease with 12k and 15k miles?

Thanks!
  • Hey Car_man, could you provide me with the money factor and residuals for 15K miles a year for the Impreza 4 door sedan Premium with the 5spd manual transmission? Thanks!!
    Yes I do zoomvt. Chase's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Subaru Impreza Hatchback 2.0i with 15,000 miles per year are .00080 and 61% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Here's the information that you're looking for bconway52. Chase's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Impreza Sport Premium 5-Door with an automatic transmission and 15,000 miles per year are .00070 and 60% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi cammyfive. Chase's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Impreza 4 door Premium with a manual transmission and 15,000 miles per year are .00070 and 58% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man,

I would appreciate it if you could tell me the Chase money factor and residual value for a Base and Premium Impreza automatic at 12k miles.

Thanks!