Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Subaru Legacy Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    You're right about that, hellagrant. Subaru's residual values are very strong.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hello hypnotics. Here's the info that you're looking for.

Chase's August lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a base 2011 Outback 2.5i with 15,000 miles per year are .00195 and 57%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2010 model are .00100 and 51%.

Car_man
    Host
    Sure radude. Chase's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 42 month lease of a 2011 Legacy 3.6R Limited with 10,000 miles per year are.00210 and 60%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an '10 model are .00145 and 52%.

Car_man
    Host
  • altimatealtimate Posts: 62
    Hi Car Man,

The MSRP on a Legacy Limited with moonroof is $27,160. Selling Price $25,900.

I 'd appreciate your working up the figures on that.

Thanks.
  • Thanks car-man!!!
  • Well I'm no lease expert but I am admiring our two new Legacy cars in the garage and very happy with the deal I received today from LaRiche Subaru in Findlay, Ohio. I bought 2 new 2011 Legacy (base models with CVT transmissions), [fantastic cars!] zero down, no funny fees, no games, one with 15k miles per year, and the other with 10k miles per year. I asked for $250 each, got it. 2 new cars with ZERO cash of any kind out of pocket for $250 each per month 36 months. Couldn't care less about any residual or anything like that because I'll just lease 2 more in 3 years and do sign and drive again. I'll never buy a car again. Why? I'm never out of warranty, never out of roadside assistance, never an expensive MAJOR service, and I get a brand new fresh one every 36 months. Cheap leases work for me. I am deliriously happy. Will buy Subaru the rest of my life and hopefully from LaRiche Subaru. They rocked. Thanks Guys! - Scott
  • Looking at leasing a 2011 Legacy 2.5i Limited with moonroof, no nav. The lease quotes I have been getting seem high based on the information I have seen here. Can you please post (again, sorry) the residual and the money factor for this car. Looking at a 36 month lease with 12,000 or 15,000 miles/year. Also, will the money factor be affected if I do no money at signing? Finally, I think, are the figures you use for the financing factors from Subaru or from another source and are they the same everywhere?
    Thanks.
  • Looking for the same car. Was quoted $350-380 taxes included with 1st payment and DMV fees up front. 12k 36 months.

Is this what you're getting? i thought it was high as well.
  • raduderadude Posts: 50
    That's rather high. The best quote I got was $377 sign-and -drive (all taxes and fees included). And that's for a 2011 Legacy 3.6R limited with a few options (MSRP 29,900), 42 month lease 10K a year.
  • I'm getting numbers about in this range. I have Illinois taxes to deal with and have been looking at 15,000 miles/year. Still feels high, though. Have an offer on a similarly equipped Altima at around $335/mo. The cars seem pretty similar to me. Felt like the Altima was slightly quicker in the low end but that the Subaru handling was a little preferable to me. Could be happy with either car.
  • cway77cway77 Posts: 5
    Just thought I would through this out there but today I took delivery on a 2010 Legacy 2.5i Premium w/ the all weather package, moon roof, and window tint the dealer added for 268/month lease. That was 1000 down + 1000 for my trade and 10K miles a year. This dealer is really trying to move the 2010's and think this is a good deal. Appreciated all the info I read before this purchase so thought I would post this info for what ever its worth.
  • csuftitanscsuftitans Posts: 215
    Hi,
    Could you tell me what is the money factor for 2011 Legacy 2.5i Premium, 12k/year for both 24months and 36 months please.

Thanks
  • 2000 down
    268 with or without tax?
    36 months?

either way, I honestly don't think you got a great deal, sorry. People have been getting $250 range with 0 down
  • lasvegasrphlasvegasrph Posts: 85
    edited September 2010
    Hello everyone! Hopefully, the CARMAN can give me the current Residual Values and Money Factors for a 2011 Legacy 2.5i Premium and 2.5i Limited. Not sure is the values are different between these 2 models, but these are what I am looking for:

36 months and 10,000 miles/yr (or 12,000 miles/yr) with credit score of 720+

I am looking for a similar lease to what was posted, a zero due at signing and around $250/mo.

Thanks!!
  • Here is what I got in Cleveland Ohio.
    2011 Legacy
    base automatic
    $264 per month
    36 months
    12K miles
    $450 at inception (includes all tax title etc) and includes 1st month downpayment (so 35 more payments)
  • Interested in leasing a 2010 or 2011 legacy base model automatic. Msrp is about 22000 sale price is 20000. Credit is high 500s but co signer credit is in 800s. Is this even possible? Looking at 36 months and 12000 miles per year. Can you tell me what a good deal would be? I am in the colorado springs area. Saw an advertisement for same model 179 per month and 1000 down but this was only for 10000 miles. Thanks.
  • Thanks for the additional information, altimate.

According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2011 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited with sunroof that has an MSRP of $27,160 and a selling price of $25,900 through Chase right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $344.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum</i
  • You're very welcome hypnotics.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi csuftitans. You definitely do not want to lease any Subaru for only 24 months. Subaru is not providing support on 2-year leases right now. As a result, any lease for that term would be very expensive.

Chase's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Legacy 2.5i Premium with 12,000 miles per year are .00180 and 64%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum</i
  • Here you go lasvegasrph.

Chase's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Legacy 2.5i Premium with 12,000 miles per year are .00180 and 66%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '11 Legacy 2.5i Limited are .00165 and 61%.

If you were to lease with only 10,000 miles per year, these cars' residual values would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.