Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Subaru Legacy Lease Questions

Comments

• car_man,

My daughter's car has just given out, and we need to buy her another one within the next week!

What are the residuals/mf for a 2012 2.5i premium, 12K?

Also, a few dealers in my area still have 2011's on the lot. What are the residuals/mf for a 2011 2.5i premium?

Many thanks!
  • Hi volvohno. Subaru's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2011 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00005 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 model are .00100 and 59%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Car man,

Could you please give me the November MFs and residuals for 24 and 36 month leases on the 2011 and 2012 Legacy 2.5i Premium (pzev CVT) with 12k miles for a top tier credit buyer? If there are 10k leases, the related information would also be appreciated.

I'm asking for a lot, so thank you in advance for any information you can provide.
  • I'd be happy to help you out, badger1994. Subaru's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2011 Legacy 2.5i Premium with 12,000 miles per year are .00040 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 model are .00060 and 58%.

You definitely do not want to lease for 24-months, Subaru's lease program for that term is terrible.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year is likely 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank you Car man! I'll be sure to stay away from the 24-month lease.

Regards,

badger1994
  • You're very welcome badger1994.

Car_man
    Host
  • Dear Car Man,
    Can you please post the money factors and residuals for a 2012 Legacy Limited for a 42 month lease with 18k miles and 20k miles? How do you think these will change in December?

Thanks!
  • Dear Car Man,

Would you please post the December money factor and residual for a 2012 Legacy 2.5i Premium (cold weatherpkg/moonroof) for a 36 month lease with 10,000 miles per year in South Carolina.

Thanks in advance!
  • Is anyone leasing these? Is the 2012 released yet?
  • Greetings jeffl76. Subaru's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 42-month lease of a 2012 Legacy Limited with 15,000 miles per year are .00080 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I'm not sure if Chase publishes residual values for leases with more than 15,000 miles per year. Most banks do not, but instead sell lessees additional miles above 15,000 on a per-mile basis for less than they would have to pay for them as a penalty at lease-end.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi mascraw. Chase's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Legacy 2.5i Premium All Weather with 10,000 miles per year are .00060 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello carman,

I was hoping to get into a 24 month lease for a Legacy, but I see your comment above that their 24 month terms are terrible. How terrible? Any thoughts as to why?

Thanks!
  • Hi sirbigsley. For some reason either Chase or Subaru does not want people to do 24-month leases. Its money factor for a 2 year lease would be .00320, more than triple the .00100 and less that it is providing for other terms.

Car_man
    Host
  • Wow. Thanks for the info!
  • hi carman

looking for MF and residual for 3/36k lease legacy 2.5i base plus all weather pkg. in new england.

thanks
  • steine13steine13 Posts: 2,409
    afaik, the all-weather package is not available on the base model. requires 'premium.'
  • sorry for confusion. The all weather package is included under the "alloy wheel package" option.

so i should have said base + alloy wheel package
    thanks
  • I know it's early in the month but I was wondering if the money factor and residuals were available for a Legacy 2.5i Limited lease in New York. If you don't mind could you post it for all available lease terms, 24 months/36 month/39 months/42 months. Could you post the residuals for 15,000 miles a year and clarify if Subaru uses the standard 12,000 mile 2% increase and 3% increase for 10,000 miles. One last thing, is the acquisition fee still $595 or has it gone up and are there any promotions that waive it or is it never waived and just rolled into the "special" lease price? Thanks
  • tsxowwnertsxowwner Posts: 38
    edited January 2012
    hi carman

when available, can you please post the january 2012 residual and money factor for a

2012 legacy automatic, 2.5i, pzev 3 yr/36k lease and any lease incentives

just want to compare to the december .0008 and 58%.

thanks
  • tja1tja1 Posts: 1
    Hi Car man,

Can you calculate monthly lease payment on a 2012 subaru legacy 3.6R premium with msrp $28,749, 39 month lease and 15,000 miles with $3,000 down.

thank you
This discussion has been closed.