Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Subaru Legacy Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Here's the information that you're looking for my3toos. Chase's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Legacy Premium CVT with 15,000 miles per year are .00045 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Could I please get August's money factors and residuals for a 2012 and 2013 Legacy 2.5i limited CVT PZEV lease, 36 months/12K miles, top tier credit? Thanks!!
  • mrdivotmrdivot Posts: 1
    Car Guy, I'm beaten up and exhausted. Wanna lease for 24 mos and 12K miles. Dealer told me MF is .00335 and 70% resid. I told him that MF is usery rates. What is the current deal on the MF and resid? I live in MD. Gonna do $3K out of pocket. Thank you.
    You certainly can dizzaxter. Chase's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Legacy 2.5i Limited Auto with 12,000 miles per year are .00045 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for a lease of an otherwise identical 2013 model are .00130 and 61%.

Car_man
    Host
    Sorry to hear that you are having a tough time in your negotiations, mrdivot. The money factor that you were quoted actually correct, but what they should have told you is that you shouldn't lease a Subaru for only 24-months. Subaru doesn't provide support on two year leases of its cars and in turn its money factors for that length lease are terrible. Go with a 36-month lease.

Chase's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value fro a 36-month lease of a 2013 Legacy 3.6R Limited with Moon, Nav, and 12,000 miles per year are .00130 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier. As you can see, this money factor is a lot better than the two year factor.

Car_man
    Host
  • altimatealtimate Posts: 62
    edited September 2012
    Hi Car_man:

I would appreciate your giving me the current money factor and residual on a 2013 Legacy Premium with All Weather Package and Moonroof. Also, are there any incentives on this vehicle.

36 mo. lease with 12000 or 15000 miles in the Detroit , Michigan area.

Thanks for your help.
  • Here's the information that you are looking for, altimate. Chase's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Legacy Premium with All Weather Package, Moonroof and 15,000 miles per year are .00035 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

There really isn't any cash incentives on this vehicle right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man,

Could I please have October's money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Legacy Premium with All Weather Package, 12K/15K miles?

Thanks!
  • Hello mishkigammi. Chase's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Legacy Premium with All Weather Package with 15,000 miles per year are .00035 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car Man,
    Could you provide the November lease money factors and residuals for a Legacy 2.5i premium with all-weather package (for both 12k and 15k miles please).
    Thanks!
  • Hello my3toos. Chase's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Legacy Sedan 2.5i Premium with All Weather Package and 15,000 miles per year are .00035 and 59% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_man:

13' Legacy has a new Sport model with standard moonroof, 18" wheels, etc.

Could you give me the current money factor and residual on this model with 12,000 miles.
    I'm in the Detroit area.

Thanks in advance.
  • Hello Carman,

Would you have the numbers for 15K and 18K miles per year for 36monhts.
    Also is 36 months any better than the 42Mo Subaru advertises?

Besides the 595.00 acquisition fee. What other fees are legit? and what should I expect to pay out the door. Currently considering either a Zero Down or 3000K. Trying to get into a Legacy 2.5i Premium. I'm Located in CT.
  • Certainly subdrvr. Chase's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Legacy 2.5i Limited with 12,000 miles per year are .00065 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi torombolo. That was the residual value for leases with 15,000 miles per year. I believe that's the highest mileage allowance that Chase publishes residual values for. If you need to drive more than that, you will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end.

42-month leases are a little long for my personal taste. I prefer 36- or even 39-months.

They usually waive the security deposit, so at lease signing chase charges a $595 acquisition fee, your vehicle's first month's payment and any capitalized cost reduction that you choose to make (ideally this should be $0). Any other charges would be any state taxes or fees and perhaps the dealer trying to charge you a fluff doc fee.

Car_man
    Host
  • I'm considering a lease on the following vehicle. Model has just about everything but nav.

Looking for some input in this lease offer. Good, bad?

"MSRP $31,781
    Sale price $28,618
    money factor for 36 months .00055
    residual for 12,000 miles per year 56%

Payment with $3500 due at signing which includes your first payment is $307 per month including tax, title and license"
  • Hi subieman99. The money factor that you were quoted is right on the money. It's right in line with Chase's current lease program for this model.

Let's look at the other negotiable aspect of this lease, the selling price. The car that you described probably has a spread of around $2,600 or so between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. The $3,100 discount that you were quoted is likely below invoice, unless you live in an area that there's a cash incentive available on leases of this car. Either way, this looks like a very good deal to me.

Car_man
    Host
  • What is the most recent MF and residual for a 2013 Legacy 2.5i Limited? Any special offers or dealer cash available right now? Any reason to think waiting until February would yield better numbers? Looking at a 36 month, 12k mile/year lease.

Thanks!
  • Ctal1234, Chase's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Legacy 2.5i Limited with 12,000 miles per year are .00055 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.