Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Subaru Legacy Lease Questions

Comments

• ateixeiraateixeira Posts: 72,587
    It really comes down to this - do you like turbos? The GT will give you that kick in the pants. The TSX is fun but just can't match the GT for acceleration.

Then ask yourself: will benefit from AWD? Do you get a lot of snow?
  • Car_Man or others,

Do you have the current residuals and Money factors for a 24 and 36 mo lease 12K and 15K miles per year for the Legacy GT limited?

Thanks!
  • :
    Feb 24, 2008
    Hi does anyone have thoughts on the Legacy Elite offered by Bill Kolb dealership

http://www.bkcars.com/ads/fullad/full.pdf

bkcars.com

I know the dealership has some negative posts but can someone give me an honest opinion on the lease deal. 177

$995 down, 177 a month 10k (.15after).
    the deal appears Ok to me but I'm a newbie.

I will not be putting much mileage on the car and probabaly wont go over the 10k a year. It's a manual whcih is Ok by me.

thanks for any input
    It's not a factory package. There is not official Elite model, so this is a dealer package.

The price sounds good but that is very low mileage, make sure to account for the extra miles you may travel.
  • Hello, Could you price up the cap and residuals on a 2008 Legacy Limited 2.5 with VIP program (invoice pricing). Ive been told that $750 back is the only deal right now.. Any other deals to look for? What should I bargain on with price set on invoice?

12K 36 mo.
    12k 39 mo.

Area code 925 Zip 94518

Thanks
    Brad
  • dsn112dsn112 Posts: 2
    Looking to lease a limited in Philly/S Jersey area. What is the residual and money factor for a 24 and 36m lease and I need 15,000 miles.

If its not much more for the GT I would consider that also.
  • david2udavid2u Posts: 36
    I just got a deal and need to know if I did ok.

Legacy special edition, automatic, 10K per year, no money down (I pay the taxes and fees up front..1,440) 24 months @ 225.61

It seems like a great deal?

Thanks
    David
  • A Pittsburgh area dealer - Day Subaru -is advertising the 2.5 i S/E w/automatic for $199/mo "sign and drive" lease for 24 mo.
  • I have a current offer and I was wondering what some of you thought. It's for a 2008 2.5i Limited (non-GT) with VDC (standard now?).

The agreements are:
    12k mi
    No down (absolutely 0)
    Money factor is 0.0012
    Residual Value is $17,204
    Selling price is $22,347
    With a $500 gas card

With these figures the monthly payments would be $325 which is a bit high, but this is with 0 down. Good deal?
  • I have now gotten the selling price down to $21,700 but without the gas card. Those are the only differences. I've been negotiating only on selling price and so using the Edmunds payment calculator, it turns out to be $293.

How is it looking? car_man?
  • navyjaynavyjay Posts: 5
    How long is the lease for? 24 months?
  • That's right. 24 months
  • research1stresearch1st Posts: 15
    A Subaru dealer in WNY is offering the following Legacy lease:
    24month/10k year/$176 month/$999 down. The internet salesman said the offer does include automatic transmission but the payment would jump to $186/month for 12k/year. I don't know much about leasing but this does sound like a good deal to me. I'm only interested in a short term lease and this seems to be the best overall deal around. Is there a better deal out there? How could I get the VIP invoice price deal mentioned earlier in this thread?
  • tjones39tjones39 Posts: 28
    I am also looking to lease a 2008 Legacy Special Edition. Looking for 24 month term. Carman or anyone know what the residual and money factor is for 10k, 12k and 15k miles? Any help is much appreciated!!!

Currently the best deal in California I see so far is 10k miles, 24months, $166 per month now but was $159 month last month with $999 out of pocket.
  • tjones39tjones39 Posts: 28
    Okay I just Leased a new 2008 Legacy special edition that has the sunroof and automattic transmission. A beautiful Pearl White color with tan interior, this car is way nicer and drives better than the oh so boring Toyota Camry. Still nicer than the Altima, Mazda 6 and Malibu also.

Here is the smokin lease deal my wife and I received. First the Advertised price was $159 month $999 out of pocket total, 10k miles for 24 months. However with the miles we drive and at .15c per mile over I asked for 12k and 15k mile. The 12k was $168.78 and 15k miles was $178.72 all this with $999 total money our of pocket. Subaru must be subsidizing these well right now for the total msrp and what the other competitors are currently leasing for my guess is this car is about $75+ under per month right now. We bought in Los Angeles Sherman Oaks Subaru but they matched the Puente Hills Subaru special lease on this for me since they had the only pearl white car in all of So. Cal right now.
    Congrats, the deal does sound sweet.
  • 2panther2panther Posts: 11
    this is the response I got from a local dealer for a 2008 Legacy 2.5i Limited, does it look like a fair deal?

"I used a Diamond Gray Legacy 2.5i Limited that we currently have in stock. It has an MSRP of $25,473 and a factory invoice price of $24,050 including freight, splash guards, and rubber mats. Your selling price is $23,775 or $275 under factory invoice. There is also a $1000 rebate included in the calculations. The 24 and 36 month money factor is .00170. For 24 months the residual percentages are 68% for 12k and 67% for 15k. 36 month residuals are 56% and 55%. Any other questions?"
    If the $1000 rebate is included, doesn't that mean the price is actually $750 above invoice?

Or did he reduce the "invoice" price?
    forgive me but I don't quite follow you ateixeira, can you elaborate?
    [quote=research1st]A Subaru dealer in WNY is offering the following Legacy lease:
    24month/10k year/$176 month/$999 down. The internet salesman said the offer does include automatic transmission but the payment would jump to $186/month for 12k/year. [/quote]

could you please tell me which dealer in WNY gave you that offer?
This discussion has been closed.